Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't played this game for long time. There was no sex scenes when played it but, story and renders kept me hooked :).
Is there any sex scenes? or do we have to wait?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
im not really sure - was more a question than a statement
does he really all stuff allone? renders , coding , advertise etc ?
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes! :)

Boehser Onkel post updated

/e

I was wrong, in the past there was some attemt to delegate some tasks to freelanders (paid) but Ocean was not satisfied, so he started to learn coding - I believe Python.

Oh, and on his discord is a guy somed to be called "my conding slave"

No clue for what prurpose he is abused, and I'm not sure if I even just want to know...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
slightly adjusted UI

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

extract attached file into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

(dont have to say you have to unren the .rpa´s first and delete em to avoid error´s ;) )

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
slightly adjusted UI

View attachment 2451798

View attachment 2451807

extract attached file inot mainfolder , overwrite if asked

(dont have to say you have to unren the .rpa´s first and delete em to avoid error´s ;) )
While you are on this stuff, there is something that is driving me nuts in both of his games:

Is there a way to reduce the font size of the game without fucking up the complete menu?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey peeps, how is the sex situation in this game now?

I tried it 2 years ago, then put it on the watchlist to return later so I'm checking back in to see if I should DL or put it on another 2 year list.
Same as the info has said it will be all along!

No idea what you are waiting for so impossible to answer if you should wait or not.......

Guess we wait for chapter 5
Who are these "we" you are talking about?

Oceanlab gotta be the slowest dev I have ever seen.
Then you obviously haven't seen much...........(not to mention you obviously have missed how Ocean works)

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I get an error "image ae1500 not found" after the racoon scene

however, there are not images named ae1500 in the images folder... an entire chapter in black

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
A question for the guys that have played the full release, is the "evil patch updated and working for 4.5 full, I mean even for the reworked chapter 2?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be fore more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
Yes, I see the main issue with the renders here, but for this game it might not be true. (Unlike other AAA games, that have been running for longer than SG and cannot boast such model and render quality)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
A question for the guys that have played the full release, is the "evil patch updated and working for 4.5 full, I mean even for the reworked chapter 2?
the content patch has still these old music files "linked"
so you get the errors all the while

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Ocean said that he removed the tag because he did not want the reveal to come before he was ready. If he left code in game for that character, then someone would have likely done a spoiler ahead of time.

The tag is removed for now, and when he adds it back in - it will be with a character we have not been introduced to yet.

In truth, this type of content is not my thing but respect to those who do like this type of content.

The tags I am going to be more aware of when they appear are tags like oral sex & tit sex, for example -- But only when the relationships have evolved for this to make sense.

For now, we get the world-building, music, humor and mysteries that make Summers Gone such a great story!
It will be that it can be avoided as in summertime saga that changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even if the girl seems more woman than a man surely try it:LOL:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
A question, as I already said, I didn't play all the ways and I wonder if there is something open with the older women or it will only be based on the girls
It kind of gives me a feeling in some scenes that something could happen (at least I don't remember seeing something happen with the mature ones)

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Beta] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.18GB
Repack size: 894MB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer even better Quality with a little size increase (1.53GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Thanks for the compression, but i need to inform you that some images are missing "ae1500" in both MQ and UQ

What compressed version? Still waiting for something like that.
This one, but we need to wait for now

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes