Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
A question, as I already said, I didn't play all the ways and I wonder if there is something open with the older women or it will only be based on the girls
It kind of gives me a feeling in some scenes that something could happen (at least I don't remember seeing something happen with the mature ones)
Something is planned with the mother of Bella yes ( Amber).

Reactions: kratos1234

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
A question, as I already said, I didn't play all the ways and I wonder if there is something open with the older women or it will only be based on the girls
It kind of gives me a feeling in some scenes that something could happen (at least I don't remember seeing something happen with the mature ones)
amber would be a li option in the future , as far as i know
maybe some of the teachers for a fling

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be fore more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
Why would you be dead?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Yes he tends to shoot down older women.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why would you be dead?
Because I've had degenerative nerve/joint damage for the last 15 years [since I was 26] and the pain is only going to get worse, I've already had every medication and surgical procedure that my doctors think could help, and I have no intention of becoming a completely crippled lump of never-ending torture, I have a decent life insurance policy [to take care of my girl, she's quite a bit younger than me and will have loads of life left to live, no need for her to be poor while doing it, so she'll end up with my house and a bit over a mil in cash and other assets, though she doesn't know that she is the main beneficiary yet and also make sure any estate taxes and fees are covered.] and an exit strategy for when I can't take it anymore.

I don't know how far away that day is yet but given the current rate of progress 25 years is out of the question unless some breakthrough treatments pop up.
Until then though I'll keep doing whatever the hell I like, having as much sex as possible with my hot gf and at night when I can't take any more laying down [I don't sleep much] and everyone else is sleeping I'll be reading lewd VNs.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Old save don't work, need to play it again again, just wait for the walkthrough to come up:cautious:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework another 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be for more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
I said the same thing, personally I don't like the dev's practices, has two Patreon's, did a lot of 'oh if I only have some 3090s, then if I only had a couple of A6000s I could do this type posts, constantly reworks, has no completed works.

They hadn't even completed his first project before starting this, then they decide to rework both at the same time before even being completed.

In the Army we had a thing called the 7 P's, they could learn from it "Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes