w123t4

May 26, 2019
Old save don't work, need to play it again again, just wait for the walkthrough to come up:cautious:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework another 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be for more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
I said the same thing, personally I don't like the dev's practices, has two Patreon's, did a lot of 'oh if I only have some 3090s, then if I only had a couple of A6000s I could do this type posts, constantly reworks, has no completed works.

They hadn't even completed his first project before starting this, then they decide to rework both at the same time before even being completed.

In the Army we had a thing called the 7 P's, they could learn from it "Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I said the same thing, personally I don't like the dev's practices, has two Patreon's, did a lot of 'oh if I only have some 3090s, then if I only had a couple of A6000s I could do this type posts, constantly reworks, has no completed works.

They hadn't even completed his first project before starting this, then they decide to rework both at the same time before even being completed.

In the Army we had a thing called the 7 P's, they could learn from it "Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"
I mean anyone with a brain can see that both of this devs games will most likely not ever get finished. With the current pace it would just take way too long and there's way too much shit that can happen in the meantime. Also who's to say that in 2 years, when the technology advances again, the dev won't start redoing everything again because he's not happy with how the game looks.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, honest question here. Why is it that you think people are "simping" just because they disagree with you? Is it so hard to believe that people doesn't agree with you and they actually like this VN?

Or is it that you think that only criticism should be allowed on a forum?
he's clearly just a guy who needs attention to live :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

THIS! Some of us with disposable incomes who believe devs should be compensated for their work actually care for practices just as much or maybe more than the quality of the game itself. As an example BaDIK and SG are both in my top 3. So far I have not contributed a cent to either of them despite the fact I've been playing them for years. I've spent 60 bucks on releases in 2023 alone so far and most games I've supported aren't even in my top 10.

I want to support Ocean. I've been saying for a year I will buy SG on Steam as soon as it releases. But the pace at which things are going and the reworks are starting to change my mind.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the rewriting and new renders are awesome so far
but way to soft
worth replaying

Last edited:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Does this mean the dev is finally done with the rework and all effort is now going towards new content ?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes