Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, honest question here. Why is it that you think people are "simping" just because they disagree with you? Is it so hard to believe that people doesn't agree with you and they actually like this VN?

Or is it that you think that only criticism should be allowed on a forum?
he's clearly just a guy who needs attention to live :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I said the same thing, personally I don't like the dev's practices, has two Patreon's, did a lot of 'oh if I only have some 3090s, then if I only had a couple of A6000s I could do this type posts, constantly reworks, has no completed works.

They hadn't even completed his first project before starting this, then they decide to rework both at the same time before even being completed.

In the Army we had a thing called the 7 P's, they could learn from it "Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"
THIS! Some of us with disposable incomes who believe devs should be compensated for their work actually care for practices just as much or maybe more than the quality of the game itself. As an example BaDIK and SG are both in my top 3. So far I have not contributed a cent to either of them despite the fact I've been playing them for years. I've spent 60 bucks on releases in 2023 alone so far and most games I've supported aren't even in my top 10.

I want to support Ocean. I've been saying for a year I will buy SG on Steam as soon as it releases. But the pace at which things are going and the reworks are starting to change my mind.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the rewriting and new renders are awesome so far
but way to soft
worth replaying

Last edited:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Does this mean the dev is finally done with the rework and all effort is now going towards new content ?

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
I read somewhere in this thread that ch5 could drop in april. Is it true ?

Inb4 " april 2024 lol :geek: "
Whoever said that must've been confused with the releases or just took an unhealthy amount of copium beforehand.
I could be wrong but Ocean will probably start working on WiaB now and 'till its next release SG's Ch5 won't see any real work, again I could be wrong but I really hope not for the WiaB's fans' sakes :KEK: that aside, knowing Ocean's pace at this point we'll be lucky to see the 5th chapter before Q4 2023 imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
And yet you're wasting your precious time in this thread, expressing your thoughts like they mean something to the dev or us, "simps".
Well, my time is worthless, since I live on welfare and just fap to AVNs all day. Maybe his time is worthless too? Not everyone's time has value, let alone being precious.

• Haha
Reactions: MF_DOOM

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
dev is neither milker or scammer, be fair.
Every last one of my SS subs is on a 2-3 month release schedule with weekly updates if they want to keep getting my money. Sure, not a scammer by definition, just poor value at $6-12 per update even at $1 tier. Definitely one of those AVN subs that get paused between updates.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Well, my time is worthless, since I live on welfare and just fap to AVNs all day. Maybe his time is worthless too? Not everyone's time has value, let alone being precious.
He said it himself, the game is not worth the money or time. You at least confess that you're playing the game and fap all day long. Healthy or not... that's a different question.

Reactions: JaredFogal
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes