Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Aren't siblings supposed to bear some sort of resemblance to one another? MC and Nami look nothing alike. If a random person saw them together at school or on a sidewalk, the first thing that'd come to mind would probably be "What a cute couple," not "Ahhh! Incest!"

Just my thoughts(that nobody asked for lol). I mean, my siblings and I look alike(so do every other non-adoptive siblings I've come across). Nami and MC being adoptive siblings(roommates) makes the most sense. Now, I probably won't be here again until the next update, so.... au revoirღ

P.S: I know that they're supposed to be blood-related. I was just pointing out how it makes no sense. But this is an AVN, so screw logic lol. To any new users... don't take this comment too seriouslyღ
I believe they have different mothers, but only Ocean knows for sure on the appearance / parents, etc. It would have been really funny if he made them look like identical twins, but then played the "roommates" angle for a masterclass in trolling Patreon. :D

Good to see you back Fortuna even if brief. :)

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
I believe they have different mothers, but only Ocean knows for sure on the appearance / parents, etc. It would have been really funny if he made them look like identical twins, but then played the "roommates" angle for a masterclass in trolling Patreon. :D

Good to see you back Fortuna even if brief. :)
I know of an AVN that did exactly that, MC's "roommate" and "landlady" look a lot like him, with "roommate" looking so much like him that it was more narcissism than incest when he went down on her in the last update. The title escapes me, but I do remember that MC and his family are set up in Hawaii (Honolulu I think) and there's an Alpha and Beta (NTR) path. But yeah, I really wish more incest AVNs were realistic like that rather than looking nothing alike.

Reactions: Razrback16

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
According to walkthrough:
Chapter 2 finishes when MC promised Victoria to face their fears together
Chapter 3 begins with group hug scene
So then there is left
meeting up with bella to crash the guy`s car
the first basketball "match"
second meeting in bella`s house telling her about summer or not
the promise with victoria
so thats whats left for ch 2 to be finish with the rework

May 23, 2020
Is there any femdom scene or any promises from the dev like: "In future updates there will femdom"? Because when I see and read about this game I always think, maybe if I wait 1 year I can see just one foot worship or face sitting scene with luck. I didn't play the game, but is my prejudice reasonable?

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Is there any femdom scene or any promises from the dev like: "In future updates there will femdom"? Because when I see and read about this game I always think, maybe if I wait 1 year I can see just one foot worship or face sitting scene with luck. I didn't play the game, but is my prejudice reasonable?
Yes it's planned for some characters like Vanessa, there will probably be a feet scene with Nami and maybe with Bella since the scene of the car could be interpreted as a suggestion that she's into that but it's not for now.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Of course there is plenty of it! A girl makes her boyfriend wearing a buttplug, a group of girls torturing a guy with a nipple pump, would that do as a femdom?

• Haha
Reactions: kratos1234

Maevos

May 4, 2019
There are continuity errors in chapter 1, 2 and 3.

When Nojiko asks, MC claims to not know Victoria's surname even though he had already seen her ID and witnessed Nami lying to the nurse at the hospital by telling her that she's Nami Frohn.

MC only recognizes the teacher responsible for Vic's accident on the second day of college even though he's already seen her at the orientation on the first day.

MC never encounters Sai until Chapter 3 during which they come to blows for absolutely no reason, but he mentions previously seeing him hitting on Nami. That scene is missing from the game, it used to be available before the rework.

Also, all of the scenes that give Mila points in the earlier chapters according to the walkthrough are missing. They are removed after the rework for some strange reason.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework another 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be for more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
Hey, we all get an opinion here.

However, if this is so bothersome to you, why not find something that is already completed so you don't have to worry about the time it takes for any Dev to finish their VN.

I think my time in Summers Gone is Very Well spent, so you will see me here, supporting Ocean, for as many years as Ocean wants to create stories.

Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes