MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I respect your preferences, but this a redheaded goddess, not nami!! :D. She is mind numbingly irritating :D
View attachment 2452410
Ahhh, Elspeth... goddess indeed.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this reworked version of SG. I absolutely love some of the new additions, especially where you can stare at Bella eyes and then Nadia does the banana poking. Fabulous.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Ahhh, Elspeth... goddess indeed.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this reworked version of SG. I absolutely love some of the new additions, especially where you can stare at Bella eyes and then Nadia does the banana poking. Fabulous.
Hehe yeah... new bella scenes during the class were hilarious.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the sad, but detailed information about the story's relationships.

So I guess Nami isn't interested in sharing MC...from what was mentioned in that post?
i think theres a nami/bella trouple route in the making

atleast some variables point to that

and i think nami WILL share if she wants the mc

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, the new Chapter 2 is much improved. Nika and Bella are constantly sniping and bickering with each other and helps set the scene for later chapters.

Reactions: TonyMo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are continuity errors in chapter 1, 2 and 3.

When Nojiko asks, MC claims to not know Victoria's surname even though he had already seen her ID and witnessed Nami lying to the nurse at the hospital by telling her that she's Nami Frohn.

MC only recognizes the teacher responsible for Vic's accident on the second day of college even though he's already seen her at the orientation on the first day.

MC never encounters Sai until Chapter 3 during which they come to blows for absolutely no reason, but he mentions previously seeing him hitting on Nami. That scene is missing from the game, it used to be available before the rework.

Also, all of the scenes that give Mila points in the earlier chapters according to the walkthrough are missing. They are removed after the rework for some strange reason.
Indeed there are many changes... but to your last point where you are referencing the "walkthrough"... that is an unofficial walkthrough by another site member that you are referencing and hasn't been updated since November... so of course it's going to be different than the latest changes by the dev. Gotta be fair bud.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Damn ~8GB for the full download? It would be ideal to have the best of both worlds (reasonable download time AND full quality), so would it be possible to pull off an "update-only" download version similar to what some popular games on this website have?

Reactions: MrBenny

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Not a fan of the Nami/Bella throuple idea at all, myself. Out of the entire female cast, I literally can't think of anyone else less likely to even consider such an arrangement than these two. Between Bella's extreme jealousy and Nami's persistent feelings of inadequacy, among other things, it would take some seriously good writing to make that even remotely believable.

That said, I really don't think Ocean would even consider this idea if he didn't think he could make it work. His games are about realizing his creative vision, not shoehorning stuff in just to cater to the audience.

Considering we're still early in the game and there's going to be a lot more development for everyone, I'm going to keep an open mind, but I freely admit to having serious reservations about this idea as of today. It probably doesn't help that I dislike throuples in general, heh.

Not that it matters anyway - even if Nami were somehow to become okay with sharing her life-long crush with another girl, I'm sure as hell not sharing her.
Bella understand the bond between siblings. Nami understand what Bella is doing for Nika and how he can heal with her better than without her. I don't think about them like a triangle couple, more like Nika having two girlfriends.
My own theory is that it has to do with Bella's sister. Maybe Bella understands the special bond and would not demand of MC to break it for her.

Personally I disagree with that.
Again, speaking for myself, I'm perfectly fine with proceeding with only 1 LI much more over turning the MC into a walking slut fest. I would much rather keeping things more respectable, and just re-roll a new playthrough to complete the game with a different LI.

Doing it that way would add a huge replay value to the game. I think considering the style SG has taken by keeping the lewds at a respectable level really gives this title a rare charm and respectability. The characters are way to well written to turn the story into a lewd fest down the road.

I REALLY hope Ocean isn't planing on turning this into a 'harem' of sorts.
No he said that while the manwhore path is possible, you'll hurt people this way and they will not be onboard for a harem. Rather one-night stands. But there will be throuples with ending.

== Official opening of the OceanVerse Fandom ==
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To celebrate the release of the 4.5 Full!

I started the biggest part of the work with the interface and information gathering now I will need you! And the help of all the community to help in the best way to refer and set up in an organic way the information mainly noted in the "Notes & Trivia"

What can you find there ?
  • Characters in the world universe!
  • Information about the game's chapters
  • General information about the environments explored in game (Like the Relucia or the ZPR University)
  • Timeline of past and future events (In addition to information on future games)
  • The LI List, Improved with the portrait and redirection on the character
  • A fan theory section
  • A Playlist for the fan of the Music of SG, WIAB
  • All the latest game information !
  • And a link to all community sites related to Ocean projects (Like Reddit, Twitter, Discord, etc)
  • And a lot of more things like Easter egg in the site !

And still a lot of content to add, the site could be considered in alpha state if we were to use the terms of the video game, but in the long run and with the help of the community I am sure that it could come to help a lot of fans!

> > > < < <

Nice idea, where are you planning to keep the discussion about it? One thing I've been meaning to add to my list is the "documentation" for each LI on their status. Right now you all have only my summary :)
I might just "spam" the forum one of these days to have links for each LI.

short question

is a nami/bella trouple route still a thing?

thx in advance
As far as we know, it still is, yes. It was confirmed repeatedly in the past.

A question, as I already said, I didn't play all the ways and I wonder if there is something open with the older women or it will only be based on the girls
It kind of gives me a feeling in some scenes that something could happen (at least I don't remember seeing something happen with the mature ones)
Amber and Marla are confirmed LIs. All teachers are said to be lewdable, among others.

In what route do you think that happens?
are two 2 routes or more? (I read only light and dark)
There is no dark route anymore, it was scrapped a good while ago.

OK, how does the relationships work? Can MC date all the girls, or is this a first girls MC goes out with locks him into a one girl relationship?

For me I just want Nami relationship only, and I would like to claim her right away... Avoiding having to turndown all the others, if it's just a single locked relationship game.

But looking at this image, there is enough girls for this story to have a harem path, or close to a harem story (maybe a throuple). As a number of other girls are not present in this this image...there would be so much potential if H path was available.

But Nami is a fucking redhead goddess.

View attachment 2452331
View attachment 2452368
Nami is a goddess, I agree :)
While the game does not have a harem path, so you cannot just add everyone you fancy as a girlfriend, there will be a few throuples, including at least one for Nami. Ocean hasn't said how he plans to handle other LIs once you are in a relationship with one, but what he has said implied that you can cheat and have opportunities to quit your relationship, so you would have to shoot down a few opportunities for sure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: I edited my SancoNote post here regarding previous saves. Even though I can get you sorted I do NOT recommend you do it. The reason why is explained in the edit. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes