kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
My own theory is that it has to do with Bella's sister. Maybe Bella understands the special bond and would not demand of MC to break it for her.

No he said that while the manwhore path is possible, you'll hurt people this way and they will not be onboard for a harem. Rather one-night stands. But there will be throuples with ending.

Nice idea, where are you planning to keep the discussion about it? One thing I've been meaning to add to my list is the "documentation" for each LI on their status. Right now you all have only my summary :)
I might just "spam" the forum one of these days to have links for each LI.

As far as we know, it still is, yes. It was confirmed repeatedly in the past.

Amber and Marla are confirmed LIs. All teachers are said to be lewdable, among others.

There is no dark route anymore, it was scrapped a good while ago.

Nami is a goddess, I agree :)
While the game does not have a harem path, so you cannot just add everyone you fancy as a girlfriend, there will be a few throuples, including at least one for Nami. Ocean hasn't said how he plans to handle other LIs once you are in a relationship with one, but what he has said implied that you can cheat and have opportunities to quit your relationship, so you would have to shoot down a few opportunities for sure.
So the mod guide is not very useful?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Every. Single. Time. *sigh* :HideThePain:

View attachment 2451764
Have you asked for help?

Is your version of Summers Gone modded or unmodded?

Did you try to load a save from the first half of CH 2, after Ocean changed it or are you talking about loading a save from the most recent CH 4.5 Beta content?

If you are here to complain - have at it.

If you want help from this community, which I've found is a pretty good group, we need specifics to help.

Good Luck!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Full] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.24GB
Repack size: 844MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.41GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Thank you my brother. Kind regards.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
A question, as I already said, I didn't play all the ways and I wonder if there is something open with the older women or it will only be based on the girls
It kind of gives me a feeling in some scenes that something could happen (at least I don't remember seeing something happen with the mature ones)
There is a great post I've bookmarked tracking what we know about the LI status, as well as lewd encounter(s)

Thanks to lonelyk for maintaining this.

(5) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Summer's Gone [Ch.4.5 Beta] [Oceanlab] | F95zone

I'd check here for the latest status.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Indeed there are many changes... but to your last point where you are referencing the "walkthrough"... that is an unofficial walkthrough by another site member that you are referencing and hasn't been updated since November... so of course it's going to be different than the latest changes by the dev. Gotta be fair bud.
Oh yeah sure, I'm not even using it. Just certain things seemed weird and then I noticed all the missing interactions. I hope Ocean is not operating under the assumption that he's done reworking the earlier chapters because as I've mentioned in my previous post there are a bunch of continuity errors and missing scenes.

Reactions: hawk784563

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh yeah sure, I'm not even using it. Just certain things seemed weird and then I noticed all the missing interactions. I hope Ocean is not operating under the assumption that he's done reworking the earlier chapters because as I've mentioned in my previous post there are a bunch of continuity errors and missing scenes.
This is just the beginning. Since he has decided to alter LI relp and MC traits, basically all the original chapter will now have to be "re-worked". Honestly, it's a mess and a time drag tbh... at some point one must commit and make current/future chapters/episodes to meet the "new" project vision. But, that's all my opinion only and doesn't change nor matter at the end of the day... it is what it is.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
wtf... I thought he'd stop the remakes at ch 3, but he's also doing 3.5? I hope to god by the time ch 6 comes out he wont be remaking ch 4
Ocean will finish the rework of CH 2 after CH 5 Beta.

The last estimate he gave us is that he is 60 - 65 % into the rework of CH 2 (all of which we just got access to with the CH 4.5 Full release).

The redo of CH 2 also added/enhanced the Sasha route and increased immersion by a major amount (as in 100's of additional renders and more story than the original CH 2, and when the CH 2 rework is complete, it will be Much larger than it was originally).

He had to redo parts of CH 3 and CH 3.5 due to render changes or music licensing issues - and this is all in preparation for a Steam release.

I made a post earlier today showing everything Ocean did for both CH 4.5 Beta and CH 4.5 Full, but here it is again:

zzzChapter4.5-Changelog.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes