Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
New with the Full release:

- Added 979 new Renders to Chapter 2

- Added 2 animations to Chapter 2.

- Added 17 new renders to Chapter 3. (Removed the Said Fight cinematic.)

- Re-rendered 300+ renders for Chapter 3.5. (More on this in a future Dev Log.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Finished removing all music that would've needed to be removed in the future. (Including the cinematics music.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Applied a big amount of proofreading to all Chapters.

I could've finished it two days ago, but Daz slapped me hard twice. The issue was, that I had to re-render some very old Chapter 3.5 renders, which used lighting assets that don't work in the most recent Daz version... And until I realized that I was rendering with the wrong version, a day had gone by.

Then I ran into the missing content error, I did set up the queue, but forgot I never re-saved the 4th render in the 37 render queue. (That way Daz doesn't try to find old, uninstalled content.

I did go to bed and woke up to an error message and just 4 renders having been rendered... But now it's all done.

With this release, all music that had to be removed has been removed... Fuck did that hurt... All the work that went into these cinematics & finding said music.

Especially the Bella - Mama cinematic... What a great and perfectly fitting song it was.

But it had to be done, and now I will come up with new & better cinematics. I already have two new ones planned for Chapter 5.

I did place "placeholder" music in most of the cinematics... I hate it & would've rather just completely removed them, but many people on discord said to keep them in.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Chapter 5.

I'm so excited about the future.

- Ocean
Alright let's goo! This new release got me excited like a kid lol
Hope the music recovering mod gets updated soon.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
by the look of it, it seems like next should be another rework, and by the amount of work put on this, the one after the next one should be more rework, cause thx to this rework, he has created tons of continuity issues, specially with what they are wearing and the hair styles, Bella´s mom is wearing something different and a different hair style just to drive MC home, Yua changed clothes to go to MC house with Nami, the character models also look very different, didnt notice before but he removed some scenes, Nami trying to punch Bella looks off, cause he removed a cutscene, now it doesnt make much sense, so dev will most likely rework that too, i duno men, it seems intentional at this point, also, why introduce new charcters, dont u have anything writed down about the story? how can u just bring new characters to the rework of old updates, now u have to change everything cause those 2 girls cant just suddenly dissapear, so he is reworking early chapters wich at the same time is creating new reason to rework the rest of the game??

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
this game is torture to download.

gofile is garbage link provider, the download always expires before the download finishes on slower connections.

gofile download is fast, but because you can't throttle downloads in firefox, it triggers my internet into d/cing when downloads are at 1.6-1.7mbs, i would need a way to throttle to 1.2-1.4, but even then, the download would expire around 5-6gigs before the download completed.

megadownload is garbage. it doesn't work for downloads over 4 gigs. it also has the same issue with d/cing my internet because the download is too fast.

end of the day i have to download this atrocious 8 gigs of probably nothing worth the time, using mixdrop, which is garbage in the other direction, since the download is 3x slower. while on gofile/mega the download would take 1.5 hours, on mixdrop it takes 6-8 hours, so a whole day of downloading at 200kbs, because every link provided is utter garbage.
Use torrent - there were a couple torrents posted earlier in the thread. RPDLs are usually awesome.

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018

gofile is garbage link provider, the download always expires before the download finishes on slower connections.

gofile download is fast, but because you can't throttle downloads in firefox, it triggers my internet into d/cing when downloads are at 1.6-1.7mbs, i would need a way to throttle to 1.2-1.4, but even then, the download would expire around 5-6gigs before the download completed.

megadownload is garbage. it doesn't work for downloads over 4 gigs. it also has the same issue with d/cing my internet because the download is too fast.

end of the day i have to download this atrocious 8 gigs of probably nothing worth the time, using mixdrop, which is garbage in the other direction, since the download is 3x slower. while on gofile/mega the download would take 1.5 hours, on mixdrop it takes 6-8 hours, so a whole day of downloading at 200kbs, because every link provided is utter garbage.
thats why i added the torrent

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

That's a whole lot of whining when RPDL.net is available.

Reactions: Renfield42069

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is the new update or rework of the previous chapter??

I just show it on least update list is there anything new or not??

Is this ch 5 or ch 4.5 ???

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you have time can you ping me if when you find out how you get the Nami version of this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I can't seem to get no matter what choices, so wondering if bug, or some other issue, since I unzipped in the old beta folder and just replaced.

Also minor bug for Ocean, but I'm sure it has already been pointed out, Mila is talking instead of Nojiko in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That Nami scene is due to your Jeff relp. Choose both "I'll think about it." AND "Thank him" in his conversation choices OR choose "Not at the moment." AND "I could've handled it." to get that scene.

Reactions: mojococo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That Nami scene is due to your Jeff relp. Choose both "I'll think about it." AND "Thank him" in his conversation choices OR choose "Not at the moment." AND "I could've handled it." to get that scene.
Cheers, will try it. (out of reactions, eternally... :Kappa: )

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

you're seriously complaining that one link is too fast, while the other is too slow? lol. If it's too much of a problem, why don't you:

-get a download manager
-use this extension:
-torrent it
-set up a separate browser for downloads
-set a hard cap through windows, or your router

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and the boo-boo's keep dropping. The "patch" file has bugs. For example it calls for music files that no longer exist such as: play music "Gavin Luke - Summer Memories.ogg" which has been completely dropped in the unpatched code.

Again, this release is a bit messier than I expected. This cake needed more time in the oven...

Edit: Fuck my life. FYI folks, as of the time of this post the "Patch" file is NOT updated to 4.5 Full.... it's 4.5 Beta at best...maybe even further back.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
... and the boo-boo's keep dropping. The "patch" file has bugs. For example it calls for music files that no longer exist such as: play music "Gavin Luke - Summer Memories.ogg" which has been completely dropped in the unpatched code.

Again, this release is a bit messier than I expected. This cake needed more time in the oven...
I presume a Crown refill will soothe your tormented soul

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes