NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you my brother. Kind regards.
If you have time can you ping me if when you find out how you get the Nami version of this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I can't seem to get no matter what choices, so wondering if bug, or some other issue, since I unzipped in the old beta folder and just replaced.

Also minor bug for Ocean, but I'm sure it has already been pointed out, Mila is talking instead of Nojiko in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just a few notes from re-playing the game from beginning through the end of the Ch 2 re-work -

* Glad the choices related to Mila when working out with Jeff are adjusted - I never thought they made a lot of sense before the re-work. That section now flows much more smoothly.
* I have overwhelmingly positive reactions to many of the renders that added context to the world and scenes with so many extra characters being worked into scenes, showing them from different angles, etc. Adds a lot of immersion and realism. Wish more devs did this, but I think a lot of times it's due to lack of rendering horsepower making it tough to set up the scenes and then render them with a lot of characters in a scene.
* Had me rolling on the floor with the scene with the prefect, that was hilarious. Reminded me of the sandwich stealing scene.
* Bella & Mila both looked really good in this re-worked section. Bella was sexy af in that blue outfit and loved Mila's belly ring (don't remember if she had one before or not).
* Classroom setting was significantly improved; again having more characters there made it seem a heckuva lot more realistic.

Some people already covered some of the bugs earlier in the the thread, but a couple additional things I noted that could be improved -

* Is it just me or are Victoria's eyelashes about a mile too long in that scene where the MC visits her at her house for the first time with Maja?
* I don't want to belabor this point as I know it's been mentioned before, and I only bring it up because I want the game to be successful, particularly on Steam: I would strongly recommend re-writing that opening bit with the Marla / Victoria crash incident. The way it's written right now is just so...jarring...that I could easily see a number of new players to the game just uninstalling immediately and refunding the game on Steam when they get to the "shoot her" choice because it's just...weird. While we know the MC is a dude going through depression & emotional problems, I think that scene makes the MC come off as too much of a psychopath - I think that scene would be better suited if the player can tell that he is emotionally indifferent to the goings on but not going so far as to have him be visibly thinking about Victoria being better off dying and having the option (we know it doesn't actually happen) of shooting Marla in the situation.

This was overall great work; Ocean did an awesome job with the Ch2 re-work so far, and I am looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
New with the Full release:

- Added 979 new Renders to Chapter 2

- Added 2 animations to Chapter 2.

- Added 17 new renders to Chapter 3. (Removed the Said Fight cinematic.)

- Re-rendered 300+ renders for Chapter 3.5. (More on this in a future Dev Log.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Finished removing all music that would've needed to be removed in the future. (Including the cinematics music.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Applied a big amount of proofreading to all Chapters.

I could've finished it two days ago, but Daz slapped me hard twice. The issue was, that I had to re-render some very old Chapter 3.5 renders, which used lighting assets that don't work in the most recent Daz version... And until I realized that I was rendering with the wrong version, a day had gone by.

Then I ran into the missing content error, I did set up the queue, but forgot I never re-saved the 4th render in the 37 render queue. (That way Daz doesn't try to find old, uninstalled content.

I did go to bed and woke up to an error message and just 4 renders having been rendered... But now it's all done.

With this release, all music that had to be removed has been removed... Fuck did that hurt... All the work that went into these cinematics & finding said music.

Especially the Bella - Mama cinematic... What a great and perfectly fitting song it was.

But it had to be done, and now I will come up with new & better cinematics. I already have two new ones planned for Chapter 5.

I did place "placeholder" music in most of the cinematics... I hate it & would've rather just completely removed them, but many people on discord said to keep them in.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Chapter 5.

I'm so excited about the future.

- Ocean
Alright let's goo! This new release got me excited like a kid lol
Hope the music recovering mod gets updated soon.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
by the look of it, it seems like next should be another rework, and by the amount of work put on this, the one after the next one should be more rework, cause thx to this rework, he has created tons of continuity issues, specially with what they are wearing and the hair styles, Bella´s mom is wearing something different and a different hair style just to drive MC home, Yua changed clothes to go to MC house with Nami, the character models also look very different, didnt notice before but he removed some scenes, Nami trying to punch Bella looks off, cause he removed a cutscene, now it doesnt make much sense, so dev will most likely rework that too, i duno men, it seems intentional at this point, also, why introduce new charcters, dont u have anything writed down about the story? how can u just bring new characters to the rework of old updates, now u have to change everything cause those 2 girls cant just suddenly dissapear, so he is reworking early chapters wich at the same time is creating new reason to rework the rest of the game??

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes