Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Note: I edited my SancoNote post here regarding previous saves. Even though I can get you sorted I do NOT recommend you do it. The reason why is explained in the edit. Regards.
meanwhile ppl can maybe use
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-13-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

theres a option to see paths , and even select paths thats not avail to some choices (to correct choices from before)

Screenshot_1.png

but yeah - a new run is advised with all those changes at the variables

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Summer's Gone Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has ceased working on the Summer's Gone walkthough, I've built a new one.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Edit: Updated for Chapter 4.5 Beta.
Some old content and choices in the previous chapters are also changed, the walkthrough also need to have a remake too :ROFLMAO:

XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
Everything is good and all but what bugs me the most is the way of beta releases, then reworked releases then full releases. There will never be perfection but decent enough. The idea of releasing a chapter then going back to rework the previous chapter instead of continuing the story progress with maintaining decent workflow and quality. I hope he's going to change this pattern after the steam release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
meanwhile ppl can maybe use
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-13-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

theres a option to see paths , and even select paths thats not avail to some choices (to correct choices from before)

View attachment 2452494

but yeah - a new run is advised with all those changes at the variables
Gotta be fair to me bud... there's a lot more changed than just "paths". An average player that doesn't read code would never figure out how to make the old saves fully compatible as if they had made a fresh playthrough... it's near impossible. There are many new variables introduced so they'd be clueless on how to set them. An elaborate universal "cheat" mod does not solve the issue tbh.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I would say if dev ever goes for the throuple then
1) Nami/Victoria will be there for sure.
2)Bella ............ don't even think about it.

Reactions: Golden Trump

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev made a boo-boo. When he decided to remove all the MC's traits (dark, light, dominance, etc), he left one "dark" in a choice. It's irrelevant and won't hurt anything... but it's not completely cleaned up. What a mess to sort through these rewrites...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Gotta be fair to me bud... there's a lot more changed than just "paths". An average player that doesn't read code would never figure out how to make the old saves fully compatible as if they had made a fresh playthrough... it's near impossible. There are many new variables introduced so they'd be clueless on how to set them. An elaborate universal "cheat" mod does not solve the issue tbh.
yeah

what i wanted to say - until your mod is ready ppl may try this
and i stated a new run is advised with all that changes

i like your mods(like shaddys and joker´s) , its just the point that if a update comes out you have to wait until the mods are updated
thats why i started using urm - and i love it - its like a walkthrough mod but without changing actually the game files :)

have a nice one

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Everything is good and all but what bugs me the most is the way of beta releases, then reworked releases then full releases. There will never be perfection but decent enough. The idea of releasing a chapter then going back to rework the previous chapter instead of continuing the story progress with maintaining decent workflow and quality. I hope he's going to change this pattern after the steam release.
That's how we do in germany >)

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
So does 4.5 Full include the updates to chapter 3 or whatever? I was gonna replay before playing the new content and wanted to wait for the ch3 updates, if they are there then I'll play now.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So does 4.5 Full include the updates to chapter 3 or whatever? I was gonna replay before playing the new content and wanted to wait for the ch3 updates, if they are there then I'll play now.
In 4.5 is reworked half of chapter 2, second half will be with 5.0 release

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, the rework has messed up a few things here and there. Ocean should check the whole game again there are not only a few continuity errors, like dont recognize a character which the MC or other character clearly already met, and other things like that.

Overall the rework is clearly an upgrade for the game, but those errors should be overlooked again, and there are many little things in that regard so i think Ocean should look thoroughly the whole game, not just the reworked parts.

Hopefully the rework is overall done after chapter 5. The development of the game feels very torn apart like this cause the changes are pretty big. Iam not complaining about those changes, they make sense and overall head the game here and there in another direction the DEv clearly wants to achieve, so those changes were necessary too. But i would have prefered to release the game as a whole reworked and not in reworked "parts" every now and then. So every update i have to start over and over again.

Nontheless, Summers Gone is easy enough in my top 5 around here, keep up the good work, but prefereable now... only continuing the game and not going backwards ^^ well, besides fixing some errors that were mentioned.

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Full] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.24GB
Repack size: 844MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Thank you for your work but pixeldrain links have more and more problems. --> virus detection and firefox message link is to long for a secure https connection. Could you or someone else host it on a another server please? Thank you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes