Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Ocean said that he removed the tag because he did not want the reveal to come before he was ready. If he left code in game for that character, then someone would have likely done a spoiler ahead of time.

The tag is removed for now, and when he adds it back in - it will be with a character we have not been introduced to yet.

In truth, this type of content is not my thing but respect to those who do like this type of content.

The tags I am going to be more aware of when they appear are tags like oral sex & tit sex, for example -- But only when the relationships have evolved for this to make sense.

For now, we get the world-building, music, humor and mysteries that make Summers Gone such a great story!
Are you sure?
A bulgy dong can easily be hidden by "reversing" the aim forwards to backwards.
Many a drag queen in tights could be mistaken for the "real" thing.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION!
You might end up with your balls in a vice!

At least some of the cute gals have been nekkid so one can rule out some and Nadia's VERY obvious camel toe was good enough proof on my behalf

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
naww ,, i'll just keep play till i find the other paths ... more fun that way ;)
most of them aren't "active" yet so to speak, the girls are in the game mostly and you've met them, but haven't progressed in a significant way... only a handful of girls have specific paths as of now

Reactions: ImperialD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Use if you dare and scrap the (new) just before .rpy
I've got 3 different and this is the most recent

Edit: just rename it PatchSG.rpy

Edit+++: Not sure if it's 100% OK
That is not new... that one is borked. Has references to old music that no longer exists and is missing a bazillion grammatical edits. I just compared it. Sorry bud... that's a strike on a curve ball.

LAGANG600

Mar 24, 2018
no update file, how should there be an update file if the game is reworked in a big part? of course you have to download the whole thing... and i dont see a problem here, cant really understand those complains in nearly every thread, 8 gb is nothing. mostly a 5 minute thing.
I didn't know the game was reworked when I asked the question, no need to be weird

Reactions: Swizzstick

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That is not new... that one is borked. Has references to old music that no longer exists and is missing a bazillion grammatical edits. I just compared it. Sorry bud... that's a strike on a curve ball.
Ah shucks!
Seems I had too much butter on them pop corns.
It was my latest patch. Think I DLd 3 today. All different sizes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah shucks!
Seems I had too much butter on them pop corns.
It was my latest patch. Think I DLd 3 today. All different sizes
Fuck it, I'm porting it correctly for the mod... but it's a ton of work tbh. This sucks. It's time I don't currently have to waste on dialogue editing. If you find anything holler if you don't mind. I gotta get back to it as daylight is burning...

Edit: The easiest way to figure out if a patch is older than v4.5 Full is to look at line 350. The old ones have a command to play a certain music file that's now omitted. Again, this is the easiest quick check for folks that don't know code. The old line is exactly:
play music "music/Ambience/Gavin Luke - Summer Memories.ogg"

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Fuck it, I'm porting it correctly for the mod... but it's a ton of work tbh. This sucks. It's time I don't currently have to waste on dialogue editing. If you find anything holler if you don't mind. I gotta get back to it as daylight is burning...
No sweat on my part!
I'm not in a hurry to indulge in the wonders of SG until your dreamboat of a mod is launched.
Gotten screwed over when using a competing brand of mod before.

Edit: Well, I always play mute.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
To all the wonderful people concerned about the reworks, Summer's Gone's story is broken up into seasons. These reworks are being done in preparation for steam, in which season 1 will be released. Before the steam release, Oceans wants the renders, dialogue, and everything else to share the same level of quality. He won't keep reworking chapters just for the heck of it. That being said... this update was full of errors. I hope he fixes them by the next updateღ

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Having gone through the game from beginning again, I'm guessing the end of rework is right when Amber says to MC "I'll drive you home" after MC & Bella tumbles due to MC asking about Bella's sister (not to mention Bella's sister cinematic)?

Ngl, the whole staring fiercely at each other with Bella and MC was a nice addition.

But damn, these early chapters have gotten me so invested in Bella that it does make me wonder how us Bella fans will all cope when MC's project partner gets switched in the following quarters :HideThePain: (we're still in the first quarter of MC's college year, so...)

Reactions: Razrback16

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
Nice idea, where are you planning to keep the discussion about it? One thing I've been meaning to add to my list is the "documentation" for each LI on their status. Right now you all have only my summary :)
I might just "spam" the forum one of these days to have links for each LI.
To answer your question in the explore > Discuss section you can discuss and share documents but if needed you can create a dedicated page for certain documents

But the perfection can be to have directly a Discord channel to discuss about the Wikia and the information to confirm them or redo some possible error

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I've been a defender of Ocean's for years but this update plus the last 20 pages in this thread opened my eyes to what dozens (if not hundreds) of members here and on reddit have been saying for literally years about the cock riding on Ocean. Like he can do no wrong and is above reproach or criticism. Fuck me, this is sad to watch.

At least I've finally made the decision to not get the game on Steam or ever contribute with a single cent. Just like with BaDIK this isn't the type of project or dev I want to support.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
bug found.
for a favor or i will are the same
No, they aren't the same. In v4.5 Full "For a favor" awards (MajaFavour) and (Babysit) along with some dialogue. "...I will." awards only (Babysit) and different dialogue.

Yes, your line is the same. But if you choose "...I will" Maja will tell you "thank you". Anyway, it doesn't matter since there is no "Maja path" in fact.
This is yet to be determined. We gotta get past Ch5 at some point....

Reactions: Bella Von Halen
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes