BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I wonder who is going to get to the basketball game first: Ocean or Braindrop. I really hope it is Ocean so Braindrop has try to follow it up.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you DL the patch in the OP that's there at this very moment, start a new playthrough you won't get very far before you get crashes due to the missing files being called for. If you have the correct patch file then fucking share that golden nugget with me since I manually ported the old "Beta" one over and could have missed a bit of grammatical edits from the "Full" v4.5.... whatcha got?
well i went all the way to the end of this update .... so ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well i went all the way to the end of this update .... so ...
Post that patch file then bud and I'd be glad to go through it for folks... you either got it before the OP was fucked up or you didn't install it correctly and it's not registering during playthrough. If you used the one currently in the OP then it'd crash so often you'd take a sledge hammer to your PC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Post that patch file then bud and I'd be glad to go through it for folks... you either got it before the OP was fucked up or you didn't install it correctly and it's not registering during playthrough. If you used the one currently in the OP then it'd crash so often you'd take a sledge hammer to your PC.
i didn't get it here i got it off a different site ... but anyways here :

Reactions: Penfold Mole

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You sir, are the man... this one is correct. Flag this post... this man has done you all a solid. Kudos brother. I've been sent about a dozen of them and they were all bogus.
i got off lewdzone if you was curious .. hope i don't get in trouble for posting this :unsure::LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i got off...
I had to delete my post... this one is bogus too. Feel free to delete yours as well.

If you start a new game it will crash... it's the patch from Beta.

During the opening scene right after the MC says "...It's a dream, isn't it?" it will crash due to calling music that isn't there:
play music "music/Ambience/Gavin Luke - Summer Memories.ogg"

It's also missing about 1200 grammatical fixes and bug sorts.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I had to delete my post... this one is bogus too. Feel free to delete yours as well.

If you start a new game it will crash... it's the patch from Beta.

During the opening scene right after the MC says "...It's a dream, isn't it?" it will crash due to calling music that isn't there:
play music "music/Ambience/Gavin Luke - Summer Memories.ogg"

It's also missing about 1200 grammatical fixes and bug sorts.
worked for me tho

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Alright, give it to me straight lads: does this update contain just the rework for chapter 2? Or is there anything else? Do we get anything after MC and Nami kiss, and Bella then arrives in his house?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright, give it to me straight lads: does this update contain just the rework for chapter 2? Or is there anything else? Do we get anything after MC and Nami kiss, and Bella then arrives in his house?
It's just as stated in the OP's changelog: added ch4.5, rework ch2, and a bit of ch3 summarized. See OP Changelog for details.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
worked for me tho
As an example, the file you posted has this snippet which crashes:
Python:
   d "...it's a dream, isn't it?"
   scene BibiEnd with dissolve
   $ renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
   play music "music/Ambience/The Roundabout - Erasmus Talbot.ogg"  # this is a problem due to the songs being removed in v4.5 Full
   with Pause(2)
   scene s1 with vpunch
   pause
The Full version of 4.5 has this as the snippet which does not crash:
Python:
   d "...It's a dream, isn't it?"
   $ play_playlist(playlist_Chapter1)"  # this is correct code for v4.5 Full
   with Pause(2)
   scene s1 with vpunch
   pause

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As an example, the file you posted has this snippet which crashes:
Python:
   d "...it's a dream, isn't it?"
   play music "music/Ambience/The Roundabout - Erasmus Talbot.ogg"  # this is a problem
   with Pause(2)
   scene s1 with vpunch
   pause
The Full version of 4.5 has this as the snippet which does not crash:
Python:
   d "...It's a dream, isn't it?"
   $ play_playlist(playlist_Chapter1)"  # this is correct code for v4.5 Full
   with Pause(2)
   scene s1 with vpunch
   pause
ok check out the one i just posted .. ok

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ok how about this one
Fuck me, really?... Bud, you KNOW that file is fucked... look at the file dates inside the compressed file... they are from November (during Beta). Full wasn't out in November. You're killing me here.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Changes in this update:

- Original song in bibi Nika and Summer's cinematic has been changed.
- New scene with Nika and Bella: Staring battle.
- RACCOON scene removed :( No more random raccoon jumping behind Maja and MC at college, with a student shouting "Don't let him near the water supply!"
- We meet Robin in a classroom.
- We get another scene with Sasha and Robin sitting with Nika before he has to go join Bella for the school project.
- Memory of bibi Nika, Summer and Cheeto drinking espresso.
- New scene where Nika confronts/meets Mila's bullies.
- New intimate moment scenes (No, not sexual) between Nika and Noji.
- Nadia's look have been changed in the rework (goodbye hat), our first interaction with her while joining Bella changes, we also meet Eva.
- Apparently, and I'm not 100% sure, now we're unable to avoid mentioning the bullies to Bella, so the scene where she invites you to take revenge on them unavoidable now, but you can still choose whether you join her or not (Correct me if I'm wrong in this one).
- New scene where Nika meets a mysterious woman who is visiting Amber, when he's working with Bella in the project. (Amber didn't seem amused by their interaction).
- Fight cinematic with the douche interested in Nami removed, it's only stills now (Shame, liked that one).
- We have new lines with Maja noticing Nika's panic attacks (this might be not new, correct me if I'm wrong).

Besides that, there's no new content/story progession since the last update. There's only the rework of earlier chapter, some dialogue and scenes added, some scenes and cinematic removed, some songs changed.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Fuck me, really?... Bud, you KNOW that file is fucked... look at the file dates... they are from November (during Beta). Full wasn't out in November. You're killing me here.
hmmm ... ok i'm just pulling them off other sites hoping to find the right one is all man .... can't blame me for trying to help others can you :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hmmm ... ok i'm just pulling them off other sites hoping to find the right one is all man .... can't blame me for trying to help others can you :unsure:
I'm not blaming you bud, I know you're trying. I'm aggravated at the situation since I've now put in over 6 hours of work to make a correct v4.5 Full patch for the mod but folks running unmodded are screwed until I get the mod update done I guess. I'll provide an un-modded version of the corrected patch once I'm done. Regards.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
If I remember right, Ocean was worried about the upcoming Steam release. First impressions are key and the first two chapters weren't worthy of the quality he has reached in newer content. I can understand his point of view. I think he promised this would be the only rework of the game. Let's see how things will pick up after the rework is done in Chapter 5 full. He has been doing a lot of quality content for the rework, and then all of that work will be only for new content!
but he is not only doing a rework, he is changing the story too, we got 2 new characters this update, the red white hair...wtv that seems to be a friend of Sasha and Robin,and Eva, who´s strong first impresion dissapear right after cause we dont see her again, oh, and an incident that looks like a set up for some problems later.
Also, by what u are saying, then we have 1 more update of rework, 2 if the next one is as small as this one, cause he needs to rework many scenes like the game when MC gets his balls crushed, the night with Bella or Nami, victoria´s breakdown, the second visit to Bella´s house and im sure im forgeting a couple scenes more.

Reactions: Grelk

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
nothing like that, however there are some changes in dialogue/renders in C2 that are wroth for a replay imo

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Where's the incest patch?

The lewdpatcher crap is a 1 GB something .apk
the "crap" is clearly for the android version, and its labled as that too...

Other than that, yeah the actual patch for PC is missing in the lewdpatcher, however the old patch still works, i still have this file and i didnt saw any hiccups... And no i cant upload it for you, sry.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes