Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I love how everyone are bitching about the alpha/beta as if alpha was a public release.

Folks, you got all the content already in the testing phase that you were not supposed to even see. Why are bitching now?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, how does the relationships work? Can MC date all the girls, or is this a first girls MC goes out with locks him into a one girl relationship?

For me I just want Nami relationship only, and I would like to claim her right away... Avoiding having to turndown all the others, if it's just a single locked relationship game.

But looking at this image, there is enough girls for this story to have a harem path, or close to a harem story (maybe a throuple). As a number of other girls are not present in this this image...there would be so much potential if H path was available.

But Nami is a fucking redhead goddess.

Captura_de_pantalla_508.png
ad1826.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Good morning. Until I get the mod updated (I've too many projects going at once right now... and tax season is kicking my ass to boot), for this VN you'll have to do two things instead of one if you wish to play unmodded with saves previously made with SanchoMod. First, like always, you have to install the "SaveFixer" from the mod's OP. Second, you'll have to DL and install the "Patch" from the VN's OP. That'll get you done if you're impatient. But, you MUST remember you did this. If you later decide to install the pending mod update to the VN you'll first have to remove both the "SaveFixer" AND the "Patch" or shit won't work... this is your fair warning, don't forget you did this.

With that said I highly recommend you remain patient and wait for the pending mod update. That's will insure your best experience and give you all the latest features of Core v7. Yes, it will take me a bit to finish the update (usually it takes me 24hrs or less but my back's against the wall due to tax reporting deadlines).

Edit: I should emphasize - I do NOT recommend loading previous saves no matter what you do. So much of the first chapter has been completely rewritten (including new variables introduced) that it's really best to replay from the start... or you might be fucked later due to these new variables not being set correctly for your pathing).

Regards.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
OK, how does the relationships work? Can MC date all the girls, or is this a first girls MC goes out with locks him into a one girl relationship?

For me I just want Nami relationship only, and I would like to claim her right away... Avoiding having to turndown all the others, if it's just a single locked relationship game.

But looking at this image, there is enough girls for this story to have a harem path, or close to a harem story (maybe a throuple). As a number of other girls are not present in this this image...there would be so much potential if H path was available.

View attachment 2452331
View attachment 2452368
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

Reactions: MrBenny

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020

View attachment 2452331
View attachment 2452368
I respect your preferences, but this is a redheaded goddess, not nami!! :D. She is mind numbingly irritating :D
1678374252710.png

Last edited:

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I respect your preferences, but this a redheaded goddess, not nami!! :D. She is mind numbingly irritating :D
View attachment 2452410
Ahhh, Elspeth... goddess indeed.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this reworked version of SG. I absolutely love some of the new additions, especially where you can stare at Bella eyes and then Nadia does the banana poking. Fabulous.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Ahhh, Elspeth... goddess indeed.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this reworked version of SG. I absolutely love some of the new additions, especially where you can stare at Bella eyes and then Nadia does the banana poking. Fabulous.
Hehe yeah... new bella scenes during the class were hilarious.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the sad, but detailed information about the story's relationships.

So I guess Nami isn't interested in sharing MC...from what was mentioned in that post?
i think theres a nami/bella trouple route in the making

atleast some variables point to that

and i think nami WILL share if she wants the mc

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, the new Chapter 2 is much improved. Nika and Bella are constantly sniping and bickering with each other and helps set the scene for later chapters.

Reactions: TonyMo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are continuity errors in chapter 1, 2 and 3.

When Nojiko asks, MC claims to not know Victoria's surname even though he had already seen her ID and witnessed Nami lying to the nurse at the hospital by telling her that she's Nami Frohn.

MC only recognizes the teacher responsible for Vic's accident on the second day of college even though he's already seen her at the orientation on the first day.

MC never encounters Sai until Chapter 3 during which they come to blows for absolutely no reason, but he mentions previously seeing him hitting on Nami. That scene is missing from the game, it used to be available before the rework.

Also, all of the scenes that give Mila points in the earlier chapters according to the walkthrough are missing. They are removed after the rework for some strange reason.
Indeed there are many changes... but to your last point where you are referencing the "walkthrough"... that is an unofficial walkthrough by another site member that you are referencing and hasn't been updated since November... so of course it's going to be different than the latest changes by the dev. Gotta be fair bud.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes