Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There's no harem in this game. The best you can get is a throuple, but it's only available with a limited amount of girls.
So you'll have to replay.
Has he made up his mind yet if Maja is or isn't on the list? I've zero interest in Mila or Vic, but she's OK.

Reactions: JamesM81

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Yes. Last ocean message about maja on discord : View attachment 2461690
I love this game, but I hate when you gotta 'show interest in one character to be able to unlock the romance of another character'.
Hated it when it happened in Leap of Faith with Lexi and another LI. In SG, Sasha shows more interest and an extra scene only if you show interest in Bella first, and Maja shows extra dialogue and more interest in MC if he's going out with Victoria...
Can't say I like this kind of gameplay, but that's just me.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I agree with the facelift that Ocean is giving the game, it looks so good with the reworks that now I hate to see how the game was before...I still think that the roadmap that the developer is following is a disaster, things start without meaning and because if, the most logical thing would have been to rework all the chapters in order, not to change as you want. For example, I have played chapter 2 and I am going to leave it there until I release the second reworked part together with chapter 5, so as not to constantly start from scratch.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well it's apparently meant to be 30 chapters long and there'll be 5 chapters a Season so 6 Seasons.

Also The Main LIs Are Currenrly at 12 with the possibility of a 13th.
Yeah, longer that Proust's Recherche. Come on.

I think we'd better argue that since the Author hasn't set anything in stone, the right answer is: "as many as the story requires".

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Yeah, longer that Proust's Recherche. Come on.

I think we'd better argue that since the Author hasn't set anything in stone, the right answer is: "as many as the story requires".
You argue what you want man that's none of my business. I'm simply stating what I've seen mentioned and talked about multiple times before. Personally I'm gonna enjoy Summer's Gone regardless of Length or Number of LIs anyway.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I love this game, but I hate when you gotta 'show interest in one character to be able to unlock the romance of another character'.
Hated it when it happened in Leap of Faith with Lexi and another LI. In SG, Sasha shows more interest and an extra scene only if you show interest in Bella first, and Maja shows extra dialogue and more interest in MC if he's going out with Victoria...
Can't say I like this kind of gameplay, but that's just me.
Now I'm asking you: why in the world should Maja be romantically interested in our MC?

Sasha? nothing's happening between them right now. He barely knows her name, in fact.

You argue what you want man that's none of my business. I'm simply stating what I've seen mentioned and talked about multiple times before. Personally I'm gonna enjoy Summer's Gone regardless of Length or Number of LIs anyway.
I'm just arguing that this VN is a work in progress.:)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Now I'm asking you: why in the world should Maja be romantically interested in our MC?

Sasha? nothing's happening between them right now. He barely knows her name, in fact.
I was just pointing out how the game gives you extra content and how these girls in particular show more interest (which is pretty easy to tell thanks to Ocean being so good at portraying facial expressions) when you're already in someone's path.
Taking in consideration that Maja and Sasha are 2 girls who happen to not have many scenes yet, and we will probably not get to see that much of them for a long time, might be bumming for a certain portion of the playerbase that you gotta be on someone else's path just to 'unlock' these scenes, and I repeat again, right now that we already don't have enough content and we will have to wait a loooooong time to get it.

And to answer the question
Maja; Why not? Victoria tells you she felt attraction to you the first time she sees you, so it's plausible. She shows interest when Nika shows he's realiable and caring. Also...I wouln't call it 'romantically interested', at this point most LI feel physical/initial attraction at most.

Sasha: There's something about her, and in an earlier post I put a compilation of all the moments she seems to be observing MC and pulling strings in the background to get info on him, Nami and Bella. Besides, MC is sure he knows her from somewhere, so there's that.

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

I'm just arguing that this VN is a work in progress.:)
Maja was a bi-character but was stricken by MC's care for her sister. Bitter and suspicious at first but drawn towards him like a moth to a flame like the rest of the cute ladies.
There's something mysterious about Sasha. MC, an even bigger mystery, totally lost in space. Mysteries attract!

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I agree - there are some hotties here, but I would take a hard pass on Kate.

I did love it when Kate offers to free the MC (non-Bella path) when he is hand cuffed in the girls locker room. All he has to do is give her a kiss and he turns her down Hard! The other women in the locker room had to be thinking 'that's going to leave a mark.'

I want to watch Beanpole (MC's nickname for the girl on the bottom tier - 3rd from the L) go from - 'show her some respect' to 'want to see how flexible I can be...?' all before Bella hip checks her into a wall and says 'Mine.'

• Haha
Reactions: ImproperTattoo
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes