Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
(...)Bella literally went from a psycho to someone who sheepishly tells Vic to "have a nice day too"(...)
Funny, tbf I'm almost 100% sure this was also included in the original version, as if this is a scene Ocean hasn't 'reworked'. And then after Vic leaves, Bella makes the joke about Vic doing 'the starfish' with MC.
I personally feel like Bella is the same, but we kinda see her behaviour 'explained'.
I remember soooo many people back in the day complaining how MC was a 'psycopath with no reason/explanation' behind it, and edgy cringy asshole that he did douchey things just because he wanted to. Same with Bella, she was just 'edgy crazy'.

Ocean made some tweaks to explain this better, as it seems he's focusing more in representing mental health issues accurately. My only beef with the changes were the removal of some scenes that made the story funny/wholesome/careful. (Victoria going for a hug, the scaping Raccoon, the ability to not mention Mario so Bella doesn't suggest stealing his heirloom, etc).

Reactions: Old Man Al

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Holy fuck, is there ONE of these fucking games that actually WORKS when released?! I just tried the latest version with and without mods and crash... unreal.

This is crash code from a straight install, no mods, sweet fuck all, just tried loading a saved game. Tried it with a mod as well, same bullshit. Man... people wait this long and then this?? It's no wonder so many complain.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sun Mar 12 21:45:41 2023

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Ok, so the art work is great, some of the characters are quite interesting, and there’s scope for a huge variety of stories here, although I have how idea how ambitious a plan the dev has. There’s a lot of suspension of disbelief needed but still, that’s doable within the context of the story.

What I don’t get is why it is necessary to have Summer, Nojiko, Naomi, Victoria, Ms Marla, Maja, Bella, Mila, Ayua, Nadia, Sonya, Amber, Coach Hill, Karen, Zara, Miss Harrison, Robin, Nia, Claire, Nancy, Cindy, Elsa, Sasha, Layla and Vanessa (phew) , all mostly pneumatic and all mostly dressed like street meat all in interactions with the MC all this early in the story. This aside from the incidental contacts with Larissa, Sylvie, Brenda, Nicole and Suki which may or may not come into play later. This all on top of an alien AI, which somehow despite coming from naked Area 51 type Aliens still looks like a human dressed in a tight fitting spacesuit, because that’s the natural design form these guys would use. We’ll defer judgment on the inexplicable need of the sentinel to explode her gigantic breasts out for our examination as an off screen heart card or something. This is an utterly ridiculous amount of girls especially given the context of the MC’s social phobias. There’s no counterbalance with guys either. Trey is almost invisible and Jeff only slightly less so. Suspension of disbelief can only go so far and it feels like there was an overwhelming push to put as many girls into place as possible as quickly as possible for no obvious reason. It’s hard to even keep them all straight, at least on first playthrough. I mean I know sometimes more is better, but I think in this situation less is more. Does anyone else find this offputting at all as they move through the story, or is it just me? Will it make paths too convoluted going forward?

Still, looking forward to the next release. :)

Reactions: Ziczic and vroot

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
lol looking through the files found a scene where dev photoshopped a character's head to cover nipple of a girl who just a few frames earlier flashed MC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hate to break it to you (not really), but what you're seeing are loose hairs sticking out as they do in real life. No Photoshop here

Jul 17, 2020
Hate to break it to you (not really), but what you're seeing are loose hairs sticking out as they do in real life. No Photoshop here
looks photoshopped, unless the render is just that bad it turned hairs into blobs that look like it was erased out of a picture freehand with mouse & keyboard

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
Respect yourself and other people's work. If you like this content, support the author financially.

Windows:
Mega
Mac:
Mega
Android:
Mega
Added android v.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blayo

_FY_

Sep 5, 2022
is 'Collapsed lung' code for slit his wrist because of Steam requirements to censor the game from having self harm?
When you look closely, it seems like the wound starts on his hand, unless it's supposed to be a cut that runs the entire length of his arm. As far as I know, Steam doesn't have any specific rules against including suicide attempts in games. I personally believe that Nika lost control and got himself injured, maybe he got into a fight with a group of guys or was hurt during an attack (possibly stabbed in the chest, which could cause a lung to puncture and collapse). It's all speculation, but I don't necessarily think it's a suicide attempt.

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I saw a post a while ago I believe it was a couple pictures it had a list of the fenale characters listed not the post by Lonelyk I know where his post is. The girls were listed under Like Brunette and Blonde and that I don't think it was Ocean who posted the Screenshots or whatever but I could be mistaken and maybe it was him so yeah anyone know what im talking about and where it is?

_FY_

Sep 5, 2022
I saw a post a while ago I believe it was a couple pictures it had a list of the fenale characters listed not the post by Lonelyk I know where his post is. The girls were listed under Like Brunette and Blonde and that I don't think it was Ocean who posted the Screenshots or whatever but I could be mistaken and maybe it was him so yeah anyone know what im talking about and where it is?
This image was posted on Discord a few months ago as part of a larger discussion about hair color comparisons among the girls in the game. Please note that this is not a definitive LI list. While many have been confirmed, the number of LIs is always subject to change.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes