JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.
It would be a real disapointment is Ayua wasnt a LI. There is an "ayualove" variable in the code still.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Has anyone else had a black screen with "missing images" in red text after you visit vic at her house?

Edit.

Figured it out. Old wincest patch. Least I think that was it cause it was fixed when I updated it can restarted a new game.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh, hey, it's Princess Monaco of Kent!

Seriously, though, I'd take Sasha over either of them, and she's only in the top 5.
Well, 45 years ago all you could do was dream up pictures of someone distant and two years older than yourself.
Today pixels make dreams come to life!
Sasha is now!

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I don't agree with you on this one. I think the changes were necessary in order to bring both Bella and the MC closer to the characters they are in the newest chapters. Even before the rework, there was a noticeable change in both of their behavior with the start of Ch3, which could be argued was the start of Summer's Gone 2.0. The MC became less of an edgelord, while Bella went from a psycho to a more relatable character that she consistently is from Ch3 onward. The older version might have been more emotional/raw, but those characters were not really the same as the ones we know from the new chapters. The back and forth between them is still pretty much there and with the rest of the rework I think the whole story is just going to flow so much better than it did before.
The whole point of character growth is to show how a character has progressed throughout a story. Such a drastic change in their personalities puts into question many of their interactions within Chapter 3. They don't line up well. It doesn't make sense for their personalities at the beginning of the season to share distinct similarities with their personalities near the end of the season. Oceans will have to rewrite many things in order to bring them closer to who they are in the latest chapters. Many of the date scenes must change to fit Bella's now more grounded character. Everything up until their kiss will have to change. Their shopping scene will have to change. Their study scene will have to change. Scenes as simple as her waiting on him(while he's in therapy) in the waiting room, sitting on the chair upside-down, will have to change. Many things that made Bella, Bella, are being removed from the story with each new rework.

I get where you're coming from. The Bella from recent updates and the Bella from past updates need to be more similar on a fundamental level(how she talks and how she interacts with people - fundamental aspects). I totally get that. My main point was that their dynamic should have kept some of the edginess that made it so special/interesting in the first place—a tale of two broken souls finding comfort in each other. Before the rework, what did we know about Bella? We knew she was aggressive, unpredictable, unstable... an overall very troubled girl(not that unlike pre-rework MC). None of that is clear now. Only time will tell if this was a good moveღ

Last edited:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
You missed the point here I think. Bella and MC are different characters at the start. They both suffered a similar trauma that left deep wounds on their souls/psyche. The two of them meet at school, develop a relationship and both are able to start healing.

I would also point out that the reworked versions of these two characters are more tame than what we get in chapter 3/3.5. Play through the haircut/shopping/date scenes and tell me otherwise. I don't think this does your flow/continuity argument any favors.
I'm not saying they don't go through character development after they meet, but with the older version the change was too big and slightly out of character. Bella literally went from a psycho to someone who sheepishly tells Vic to "have a nice day too". Am I supposed to believe that it's all because the MC told her about Summer the day before? New Bella at least seems like someone who could have a normal conversation with someone if she really wanted to.

I went through those scenes very quickly and I found them more consistent with the reworked chapters than they were with the older version. It's just my personal opinion though so if you feel different about it that's fine with me. As far as my flow/continuity argument goes, as I said in my post, it will (or not) only come full circle when the rest of the reworked chapter is released. It should contain at least two more very important Bella scenes, so we won't really know if I had the right idea or not.

The whole point of character growth is to show how a character has progressed throughout a story. Such a drastic change in their personalities puts into question many of their interactions within Chapter 3. They don't line up well. It doesn't make sense for their personalities at the beginning of the season to share distinct similarities with their personalities near the end of the season. Oceans will have to rewrite many things in order to bring them closer to who they are in the latest chapters. Many of the date scenes must change to fit Bella's now more grounded character. Everything up until their kiss will have to change. Their shopping scene will have to change. Their study scene will have to change. Scenes as simple as her waiting on him(while he's in therapy) in the waiting room, sitting on the chair upside-down, will have to change. Many things that made Bella, Bella, are being removed from the story with each new rework.
All of those scenes you mentioned were written with the more grounded version of Bella though, at least in my opinion. I mean why would, for example, the scene of her waiting during/after therapy need to change because of the rework?

I get where you're coming from. The Bella from recent updates and the Bella from past updates need to be more similar on a fundamental level(how she talks and how she interacts with people - fundamental aspects). I totally get that. My main point was that their dynamic should have kept some of the edginess that made it so special/interesting in the first place—a tale of two broken souls finding comfort in each other. Before the rework, what did we know about Bella? We knew she was aggressive, unpredictable, unstable... an overall very troubled girl(not that unlike pre-rework MC). None of that is clear now. Only time will tell if this was a good moveღ
Again, all of the things you mentioned are still there, they are just presented in a less edgy way. Nothing significant has changed at all, apart from the fact that the whole heist thing will seemingly be unavoidable.

For me, the best MC+Bella content came with Ch3 and beyond, with a more grounded Bella in mind, and nothing I have seen so far from the reworks seemed out of character or just off. Maybe it's just me though, I don't really know.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ch 4.5 and still no segs? to many licensing issues to add lewd scenes? or is this warning outdated?
Ocean is more focused on the relationship building than lewd scenes at this point in the story. I can't wait to see some scenes with Nami and Bella!

Last edited:

AlphaQ2

Jun 12, 2017
Hey, if you guys are looking for music that is similar to Vesky and fits the vibe of Summer's Gone, I made this playlist a while ago. Think of it as an alternative to the Summer's Gone playlist.

Reactions: codex35
Jul 17, 2020
lol looking through the files found a scene where dev photoshopped a character's head to cover nipple of a girl who just a few frames earlier flashed MC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes