Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

So, I've returned from my forced-Doggo-Sitting trip.
It was much worse than expected. I barely slept due to my doggo being a drama queen (Thanks Mom.) and allergy hit me hard.

Anyways, I did get quite a lot done... I have written a lot of new stuff and changed some other Chapters (SG and WiAB).
I think in a few months, I will have completely finished writing all Chapters. (I have like 50+ mindmaps + scene cards everywhere to guide me to the endings.)
But, I will definitely go back and rewrite stuff again, that's just the natural course. (With that I mean rewriting unreleased Chapters. No more fucking reworks.)

I also made the decision to bring one rather optional fetish "dark" route back. (There were like 15 before, but I think one could be quite interesting for those that want to experience it.
It also wouldn't take much more work, as it still seamlessly flows with the story.
It's also a brighter version of the original draft.
It's a Bella-focused route... Even though judging by said events you can't be particularly fond of her.

I came up with five new cinematic ideas. (All of them are still 3+ Chapters away.
But damn are they gonna be good... Especially the Nadia one... Oof, I can't wait.

Now that I'm back, rendering will resume and the next Dev Log will be in two weeks. (WiAB's new Log will be in one week.)

Ayua feat. Sasha Treats!
This Log was supposed to come out yesterday, but I ran into some issues with Zbrush and couldn't work on the planned treats.
This time we have Ayua feat. Sasha treats. (Sasha plays a background role.)
Here are 2 out of 6 of the Treats. (4k Attached)

"Ayua bets you to survive 2min against her."
Ayua_Treat_1.png
"She promises a reward and a soft kiss for your wounds.."
Ayua_Treat_2.png

You can find the other four, more explicit, 4k images

I did write a lot of Ayua in the past two weeks, and I was really looking forward to creating some images of her.

In the future, I will also make some "Who wore it better" Treat posts. Two characters in the same outfit including a poll.
The winner gets three extra NSFW images.

See you in two weeks with a complete Chapter 5 Dev Log.
- Ocean

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Hello,

It was much worse than expected. I barely slept due to my doggo being a drama queen (Thanks Mom.) and allergy hit me hard.

Anyways, I did get quite a lot done... I have written a lot of new stuff and changed some other Chapters (SG and WiAB).
I think in a few months, I will have completely finished writing all Chapters. (I have like 50+ mindmaps + scene cards everywhere to guide me to the endings.)
But, I will definitely go back and rewrite stuff again, that's just the natural course. (With that I mean rewriting unreleased Chapters. No more fucking reworks.)

I also made the decision to bring one rather optional fetish "dark" route back. (There were like 15 before, but I think one could be quite interesting for those that want to experience it.
It also wouldn't take much more work, as it still seamlessly flows with the story.
It's also a brighter version of the original draft.
It's a Bella-focused route... Even though judging by said events you can't be particularly fond of her.

I came up with five new cinematic ideas. (All of them are still 3+ Chapters away.
But damn are they gonna be good... Especially the Nadia one... Oof, I can't wait.

Now that I'm back, rendering will resume and the next Dev Log will be in two weeks. (WiAB's new Log will be in one week.)

Ayua feat. Sasha Treats!
This Log was supposed to come out yesterday, but I ran into some issues with Zbrush and couldn't work on the planned treats.
This time we have Ayua feat. Sasha treats. (Sasha plays a background role.)
Here are 2 out of 6 of the Treats. (4k Attached)

"Ayua bets you to survive 2min against her."
View attachment 2523297
"She promises a reward and a soft kiss for your wounds.."
View attachment 2523298

You can find the other four, more explicit, 4k images

I did write a lot of Ayua in the past two weeks, and I was really looking forward to creating some images of her.

In the future, I will also make some "Who wore it better" Treat posts. Two characters in the same outfit including a poll.
The winner gets three extra NSFW images.

See you in two weeks with a complete Chapter 5 Dev Log.
- Ocean
I can actually see Ayua pulling her punches a little to get to give the MC a reward and a soft kiss (if he is on the Bella route - if not Watch out...).

She has repeatedly asked Nami what is so special about the MC and she knows that there is even more to him than she thought when Bella leaves her at the meet up and drives home to be with the MC, so she is Very curious.

Now, how will Sasha react to the Ayua and MC bout... ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine the MC after his workout on Monday morning, when he takes off his shirt... Bruise city and looking like a truck hit him I suspect. This will still earn him some additional street cred with everyone else who sees it because he and Ayua will be on good terms, and he somehow held his own (at least enough to walk away).

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello,

This is gonna come off assholish... but every time a dev has to do something IRL it ALWAYS ends up being Murphy's law. One of these days i am hoping one dev comes out and says "This weekened i am going climbing mt Everest" and then everyone shitting their pants over all the things that could go wrong and then Monday comes and they are like "Yea i am back, climbed the peak, went down, nothing exciting happened, i am ready to start working on the game again". And everyone is like... "Wait are you saying nothing wrong happened? No one died? No one got lost? No broken legs? You didn't even catch a cold, how is this possible??? The devs over at f95 trained me to think every time you go to your mailbox to check your mail you risk getting hit by a random meteor, or a drive by shooting, or getting bit by a dog, or a paper cut that will bleed for a whole week...."

Anyway Ayua looking nice, but that doesn't mean i am gonna go easy on her, also would love to see her cosplay Ada Wong... just saying...

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know about that hair, man, I liked pre chapter 4 Ayua's better
Also, what's up with those torso-arm proportions?
I like her hair, it gave her a more wild, badass, fighter type of look.
And I'm more interested at the way she's clenching her fist rather than her body proportion :BootyTime:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Actually, I don't understand why there is so much fuss about this dark path revival announcement. First of all, we do not know what exactly it will be, Ocean's vision of the dark path has been changing over time. According to him, the dark path was planned originally as some pretty tough shit like corruption, submission, intimidation and violence. But later he talked about it as an opportunity for MC to be a cocky jerk with some girls. Maybe I'm confusing something here, but a little I guess. Anyway, even without the recent changes, some not-so-nice things are already in store. MC and Bella are planning to make someone a scapegoat so that Mila can get away from accusations of stealing from the Holgersons. Not to mention setting up the elder Holgerson. I believe it wont be all roses and they'll have to get their hands dirty. And what about helping Zara play a prank on Ceril, the cutthroat bitch? What could possibly go wrong here, especially after we got to know a bit about who the sweet Melanie is? Nah, dark stuff is already here.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes