Jan 25, 2023
Actually, I don't understand why there is so much fuss about this dark path revival announcement. First of all, we do not know what exactly it will be, Ocean's vision of the dark path has been changing over time. According to him, the dark path was planned originally as some pretty tough shit like corruption, submission, intimidation and violence. But later he talked about it as an opportunity for MC to be a cocky jerk with some girls. Maybe I'm confusing something here, but a little I guess. Anyway, even without the recent changes, some not-so-nice things are already in store. MC and Bella are planning to make someone a scapegoat so that Mila can get away from accusations of stealing from the Holgersons. Not to mention setting up the elder Holgerson. I believe it wont be all roses and they'll have to get their hands dirty. And what about helping Zara play a prank on Ceril, the cutthroat bitch? What could possibly go wrong here, especially after we got to know a bit about who the sweet Melanie is? Nah, dark stuff is already here.
There is some dark stuff on the horizon already as you mention, but I find it interesting that there is like a variation on Bella's path where the MC can influence her for the better - like the bit where after the scene in the restaurant toilet, he can influence Bella in a positive way regarding her guilt or the insisting on helping Mila get off the hook. In the past I would have believed that is the light path but now I guess it will be the standard one as the light path is obsolete, while the true dark path I guess is just burning bridges and going along with Bella's self destructive impulsive actions. It's a little confusing to be honest.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Before the 'dark path return' announcement was made, there were already some decisions you can make that would lead to dark scenarios (Nika purposely trying to drop the lifting weights over Bella yo intimidate her is the first thing that comes to mind), so I don't think the plans Ocean already made will change that much.

And about the treats... I can't believe Ayua is right in front of me and all I can do is stare at Sasha. Why does she has to be so damn perfect?

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Before the 'dark path return' announcement was made, there were already some decisions you can make that would lead to dark scenarios (Nika purposely trying to drop the lifting weights over Bella yo intimidate her is the first thing that comes to mind), so I don't think the plans Ocean already made will change that much.

And about the treats... I can't believe Ayua is right in front of me and all I can do is stare at Sasha. Why does she has to be so damn perfect?
She's literally doing nothing.

canvas.png

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
There is a little bug in Chapter4x5.rpy:

Python:
d "(...Nami sat on my face when she found out Bella and I stole Mario's money...)"
In fact she found the money, but did not know where MC got it. (See variable NKAB in Chapter3.rpy, whether MC told her or not).

Sep 18, 2022
There is a little bug in Chapter4x5.rpy:

Python:
d "(...Nami sat on my face when she found out Bella and I stole Mario's money...)"
In fact she found the money, but did not know where MC got it. (See variable NKAB in Chapter3.rpy, whether MC told her or not).
Nowhere does it say that Nami knows who the money was stolen from. This is a dialogue in MC's head and he does have that context.

Reactions: codex35

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Nowhere does it say that Nami knows who the money was stolen from. This is a dialogue in MC's head and he does have that context.
Even if he could say "Mario's money" not meaning that Nami knew that the money was stolen from Mario, I think "she found out Bella and I stole Mario's money" means at least "she found out that the money was stolen by Bella and I". Which is something she actually might not know.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0001.png

Thats the final scene from Chapter 3.5. afar it'S not missable. But if you want to know exactly:

Main Menu -> Gallery -> Scene Replay -> Story

If you click on the scene, the game should tell you how to get there.

Reactions: Ness99

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I've NEVER seen these pics,are they from the actuall game?
I only played 4,5Beta ...
If you are talking about this video, then the pictures there are definitely from the game, but you can only see them if you are on Bella's path (you kissed her). This is the beginning of the Ch.4 I guess.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
If you are talking about this video, then the pictures there are definitely from the game, but you can only see them if you are on Bella's path (you kissed her). This is the beginning of the Ch.4 I guess.
Damn,why don't i see them ??
I'm on Bella only Route and i have a Nami only route save too ...
Do i have to replay from beginning ?

• Thinking Face

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Damn,why don't i see them ??
I'm on Bella only Route and i have a Nami only route save too ...
Do i have to replay from beginning ?
This is weird. So, when Zara and Nadia tricked you into coming to the locker room and handcuffed you, what happens next?

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes