yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I've NEVER seen these pics,are they from the actuall game?
I only played 4,5Beta ...
If you are talking about this video, then the pictures there are definitely from the game, but you can only see them if you are on Bella's path (you kissed her). This is the beginning of the Ch.4 I guess.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
If you are talking about this video, then the pictures there are definitely from the game, but you can only see them if you are on Bella's path (you kissed her). This is the beginning of the Ch.4 I guess.
Damn,why don't i see them ??
I'm on Bella only Route and i have a Nami only route save too ...
Do i have to replay from beginning ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Damn,why don't i see them ??
I'm on Bella only Route and i have a Nami only route save too ...
Do i have to replay from beginning ?
This is weird. So, when Zara and Nadia tricked you into coming to the locker room and handcuffed you, what happens next?

Reactions: codex35

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
This is weird. So, when Zara and Nadia tricked you into coming to the locker room and handcuffed you, what happens next?
Shit...IDK ...
i have to replay :rolleyes:
Ren'py deleted all my saves , only Bella route is aktive,and after handcuffing nothing happened...

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Shit...IDK ...
i have to replay :rolleyes:
Ren'py deleted all my saves , only Bella route is aktive,and after handcuffing nothing happened...
I dunno, maybe it's some mod you're using. Well, anyway, replay is always a safe and pleasant choice :)
P.S: If you'll upgrade to 4.5 full then you'll have to replay, because of the chapter 2 rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I dunno, maybe it's some mod you're using. Well, anyway, replay is always a safe and pleasant choice :)
P,S: If you'll update to 4.5 full then you'll have to replay, because of the chapter 2 rework.
I'm using a WT-mod,so you could be right ,so restart :rolleyes:
But this game is worth it :sneaky:

Reactions: yossa999

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I do have the 4.5 full version too,but never started from the beginning...
With Scrappy's mod i always could start my last save,without concerning about the reworked chapters :oops:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I've NEVER seen these pics,are they from the actuall game?
I only played 4,5Beta ...
The scene and music do match but i prefer the original. So f*cked up that Ocean had to remove so many songs. He picked them so damn well. That alone is a skill worth mentioning.
Eventhough the replacements aren't that bad, for me it's just not the same ;)
Still hearing it as it was hehe.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
The scene and music do match but i prefer the original. So f*cked up that Ocean had to remove so many songs. He picked them so damn well. That alone is a skill worth mentioning.

THIS song should be in his game "Nami while she made his Necktie"

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

I miss Lvly's music :( :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Klopdwerg

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask has this game reaches at least 25% to 35% of the way?

also, what does "uncensor patch lewdpatcher" does?

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Greetings. If I understand your questions correctly:

Q: Has this game reaches at least 25% to 35% of the way?
A: When the Dev releases v5 that will be 33% of the planned story completed. The Dev has stated in the past (if I'm remembering correctly) that the game will consist of three seasons of five chapters each. (edit, deleted unintentional bullshit)

Q: What does "uncensor patch lewdpatcher" does?
A: The patch changes existing text in the game to create a sibling relationship between two main characters who are simply roommates in the normal version of the game. There is no extra or hidden content enabled by the patch.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Q: Has this game reaches at least 25% to 35% of the way?
A: When the Dev releases v5 that will be 33% of the planned story completed. The Dev has stated in the past (if I'm remembering correctly) that the game will consist of three seasons of five chapters each.
Huh? Last I heard, Oceans had said that Summer's Gone would be around 30 chapters. 15 chapters would be much more manageable(it's an easier goal to meet), but with all the content he spoke of, I don't know. The sports tournaments alone would take a lot more than 15 chapters to cover ~ especially since they're being covered along with many other subplots and the main storyline. There's a tennis tournament, a basketball tournament, a boxing tournament, etc. We're already at Chapter 5 with the coming update, and MC hasn't even joined the team yet. 15 chapters don't seem realistic with all of the content that we have to cover... unless each chapter's going to be multiple times larger than the updates we're currently getting. Like, even if more content is delivered via chapters being cut in half(3.5, 4.5, etc.), that's still not enough to cover everything. A week hasn't even passed yet in-game(not counting the prologue and some of chapter 1).

Lol it's actually kind of crazy how much story this game has. I haven't even gotten into the LI subplots and the main storyline. Unless he cuts out a lot of stuff, 15 chapters aren't enough. camube, this game is nowhere near 25% completeღ

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Considering that the first season is not finished yet, approximately 15% (6 seasons are planned, or if you read the old faq about 30 chapters).
the second question, same answer as in the WIAB thread

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Huh? Last I heard, Oceans had said that Summer's Gone would be around 30 chapters. 15 chapters would be much more manageable(it's an easier goal to meet), but with all the content he spoke of, I don't know. The sports tournaments alone would take a lot more than 15 chapters to cover ~ especially since they're being covered along with many other subplots and the main storyline. There's a tennis tournament, a basketball tournament, a boxing tournament, etc. We're already at Chapter 5 with the coming update, and MC hasn't even joined the team yet. 15 chapters don't seem realistic with all of the content that we have to cover... unless each chapter's going to be multiple times larger than the updates we're currently getting. Like, even if more content is delivered via chapters being cut in half(3.5, 4.5, etc.), that's still not enough to cover everything. A week hasn't even passed yet in-game(not counting the prologue and some of chapter 1).

Lol it's actually kind of crazy how much story this game has. I haven't even gotten into the LI subplots and the main storyline. Unless he cuts out a lot of stuff, 15 chapters aren't enough. camube, this game is nowhere near 25% completeღ
Yep with all the sports I've actually kinda wondered if he can fit it all in to 30 chapters...we're going into Ch5 and as you noted, he hasn't even made the team yet / the season hasn't even started for Basketball. Might have to implement time-skips in order to fit it in that time-frame.

And not that I'm complaining, so far I am really enjoying the game, I'm happy to see a game like this have a long-run with tons of relationship development (both romantic and other types) - needs room for lots of dialogue, situations, etc.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes