Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, but the unpatched version of the game still can't decide if it's Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, Ocean will clean this all up one way or another in future releases.
Maja is Victorias sister, confirmed by Oceanon discord. Search for the last couple of posts from here here, and you will find a screene from discord with the proof. The stuff mentions this in chapter 2 is still pre rework, and the other stuff in chapter e is a mistake.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Maja is Victorias sister, confirmed by Oceanon discord. Search for the last couple of posts from here here, and you will find a screene from discord with the proof. The stuff mentions this in chapter 2 is still pre rework, and the other stuff in chapter e is a mistake.
This. I can't remember where I read it, but apparently in early chapters a Vic/Maja trouple path was going to be possible, and Maja wouldn't be dateable unless you also included Vic. Now that Maja might have a solo path and the trouple won't longer happen, they're confirmed to be sisters and not just 'roomates'

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Cool, thanks for the confirmation.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Man, I love Bella, but it broke my heart to see Nami cry, fuck this game, fuck this dev and fuck every single person that recommended this amazing game. Instead of a blueballing warning, we should have a too much feels warning.

My only solace is the fact that people seem to imply that Nami + Bella is possible, because I am already regretting my choice.
When you came for the beautiful women and got wrapped up in the sexy story.

That is a sign of just how good Summers Gone is!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
honestly (based on the content so far) I only really see Bella, Nami and Victoria that I'd go for... sure, there are some really good looking girls in the game but they're not very well developed yet, so my thinking could change in the future, we'll see
I'll have to add Zara to the mix, given current content.

She is an overachiever athlete who has not really tried to live life and the different scenes with the MC make me think she has Definitely noticed him as someone more than the guy who beat her in BB by psyching her out. He can be an asshole for hip checking Zara into the ground, but he can also redeem himself by picking her up and carrying her and she notices.

ZaraMC1.png

ZaraMC1a.png

She is also able to go from evening gown beauty to next door girl (who just radiates beauty as well).

ZaraNicksDaughter1.png

zzzZaraZ1.png

Bella is my primary playthrough, but Summers Gone has so much going on that I will have to have playthroughs focused on Zara, Amber and Sonya as LIs. Once Ocean gives us more meaningful time with Sasha and Nadia, I expect that my number of playthroughs will increase by two.

I don't know of any AVN that is going to give me this many LI options where I eagerly anticipate building a relationship and getting attached to each of these women.

Their personalities and body types are all different as are their stories and I am totally fine with plenty of erotic/sexy time but no sex while the relationships build.

Cheers to OceanVerse!

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
With the impending Ayua studio visit by the MC on (in-game) Sunday, it just occurred to me (it's likely already occurred to others, I'm just a bit slow)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I certainly see it as possible. I mean The Sasha Route was talked about being added in the reworks or at least the start of it and from what we've seen it hasn't been too much though just meeting her friend and her sitting at the same table as Nika but hey it's something and so I'd say to add to her route she'll end up being there for sure.

I hope she is anyway. I suppose after the rest of the rework she could be at the first practise basketball game we had too. Maybe to watch Ayua specifically but of course she then ends up taking notice of Nika.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I certainly see it as possible. I mean The Sasha Route was talked about being added in the reworks or at least the start of it and from what we've seen it hasn't been too much though just meeting her friend and her sitting at the same table as Nika but hey it's something and so I'd say to add to her route she'll end up being there for sure.

I hope she is anyway. I suppose after the rest of the rework she could be at the first practise basketball game we had too. Maybe to watch Ayua specifically but of course she then ends up taking notice of Nika.
I hope so too... :love: I recall a list that showed Ocean has her in his top 2 LIs, based on statements he's made previously.

So far, Sasha's curiosity with Nika revolves solely around his relationship with Bella, and how that affects/helps Robin in her own relationship with Bella.

It's interesting that of all the main, named female student characters, Sasha is the only one where no past school history before college has been mentioned in the game up to chapter 4.5.

Reactions: vampires69'in

xortor

May 3, 2018
Ugh, sometimes I hate that fact that Ocean is developing two games at the same time. I mean, I love both games--especially this one--but it doubles the wait time between updates.

I know I am not saying anything that isn't obvious, or anything that hasn't been said before again and again. But I am drunk and I just want a god damn update. I need me some Bella!!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes