John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's a strange one because I don't see the point of obscuring that relationship anyway, I'm pretty sure a list of possible LI routes stated that a Maja/Victoria/MC throuple wasn't possible, Victoria is compatible with basically everyone except Maja. So it's not like there's a patreon issue with making them siblings. Maja's actually been downgraded out of the LI list for now anyway.
Despite, Ocean's current LI list, Vic, Nami, and Nia are "suitable" candidates for throuples with other LIs. Maja is possibly being set up for the BDSM kink - i.e. the groundwork is laid, even if Ocean doesn't pursue these paths. It's hard to know where Ocean's going with this, 'cause the sibling narrative survived the reworks, including reworked chapter 2 included in the v.4.5 FULL release.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wonder what new content's gonna be in the next update? Aside from Nia's house visit. I have no idea what day it is. I personally would like to see the Ayua dojo visit and some Sasha content, maybe the yoga class thing.
If I get it correctly, the last chapters are about one rather stressful day after a date with Bella. The day started with a hangover, then MC, Nami, Nia and Sonia arrived at the college and sat on the stairs, Ayua found MC and announced "Sunday". Later that day, Bella said she would be out of town for the weekend and she left right after classes, so it's safe to assume it was a Friday. At the end of the day, MC and Nami stayed overnight at Vic and Mila's. According to this, the last chapter ended on Saturday morning. The next announced events are a visit to Nia this day and Ayua's dojo the next day, Sunday. Although there is an unexpected Bella's come back if you are on her route.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
If I get it correctly, the last chapters are about one rather stressful day after a date with Bella. The day started with a hangover, then MC, Nami, Nia and Sonia arrived at the college and sat on the stairs, Ayua found MC and announced "Sunday". Later that day, Bella said she would be out of town for the weekend and she left right after classes, so it's safe to assume it was a Friday. At the end of the day, MC and Nami stayed overnight at Vic and Mila's. According to this, the last chapter ended on Saturday morning. The next announced events are a visit to Nia this day and Ayua's dojo the next day, Sunday. Although there is an unexpected Bella's come back if you are on her route.
Yep, there's a lot about to happen. I guess it depends on how many days Chapter 5 will cover:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
...and who in their right mind would not be.
Don't start what you won't be able to finish :) :) :)

I'm almost certain Ocean didn't plan for her to come back so soon but saw the reaction to her story arc so far and sqeezed her back in in response.
I doubt that, there are too many hints how she's unhappy with the "wise decision", regret is almost written on the face of our prima. And I don't remember, if you dare to reject her, will she still come back earlier? It seems she'll post a photo of her car in the field anyway.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why would he do that, it's already difficult enough to finish one...
The reasons has been well explained throughout the thread by Ocean themselves many times and I'm not gonna repeat it yet again. I suggest you go utilize that little box at the top right of the page.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Having said that, there is no explicit and conclusive evidence in the game that they are siblings. Everything is just inunendoes and conjectures by people who loves that kind of things.
Posted almost 2 years ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-5974359

Nothing is explicit because Patr:poop:e:poop:on has forced his hand. They might have given a warning or something but in his OWN blog talking about the 3rd chapter he tags the game as incest.

That is why the dialogue in like chapter 4.5 on the way to get the pizzas is still being written as the taboo of Nami's feelings as if they are related. He cannot explicitly state that but if they introduce themselves to classmates as friends, these classmates who do not know their whole background, would not see anything weird in them making out.

That is as explicit as Ocean can be while covering his ass with Patr:poop:e:poop:on

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yes there's limited, explicit reference to a biological relationship in the current Patreon version. Mostly scraps left behind after the retcon jaw1986baby mentioned.

However, up until Chapter 3 they were explicitly biological siblings in the Patreon version. And anyone who's paying attention ever since. Nothing to do with innuendoes and conjectures. And I for one don't love incest, but that's the way the story was written.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Why would he do that, it's already difficult enough to finish one...
Because he has created so many beauties that it is impossible to put them all into a single game :)

[...] That is why the dialogue in like chapter 4.5 on the way to get the pizzas is still being written as the taboo of Nami's feelings as if they are related. He cannot explicitly state that but if they introduce themselves to classmates as friends, these classmates who do not know their whole background, would not see anything weird in them making out. [...]
Last week I was wearing the vanilla game version defender's hat, and it's damn hard to find a plausible explanation for why the characters say what they say while staying within the vanilla version. The nature of the relationship between some characters is visible to everyone, and in WIAB it's even worse. Friend Leia, my ass :) But I would die of delight if he managed to turn the plot so that it was flawless regardless of some characters relationship.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think what strikes me is that it seems other characters raise the question like they know something Nika and Nami do not. I also prefer they are not siblings, unless it's integral to the story. I think it's enough that they have the stigma of practically being "siblings" simply on account of being brought up that way by Nojiko since they were 3 (Nika) and 4 (Nami).

Since they share the Cyrus surname, I assume they were legally adopted, although I don't recall that being implicitly mentioned in the game.

The I-patch concept is obviously perfectly fine, but not at the expense of coozing the story continuity and logic of the Vanilla version (and I say this on the assumption that after a successful Steam release, the majority of players will likely be playing a Vanilla version, unless Ocean takes the risk...).

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

John972

Apr 24, 2018
With the theme of the current (and long-running) discussion, it occurred to me that the mysterious, unnamed author could make three tiers of patch:

:D :unsure::cry:

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Man, I love Bella, but it broke my heart to see Nami cry, fuck this game, fuck this dev and fuck every single person that recommended this amazing game. Instead of a blueballing warning, we should have a too much feels warning.

My only solace is the fact that people seem to imply that Nami + Bella is possible, because I am already regretting my choice.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Man, I love Bella, but it broke my heart to see Nami cry, fuck this game, fuck this dev and fuck every single person that recommended this amazing game. Instead of a blueballing warning, we should have a too much feels warning.

My only solace is the fact that people seem to imply that Nami + Bella is possible, because I am already regretting my choice.
Yeah, a very strong emotional scene, especially these contrasting images, like Amber being happy for her daughter and wishing her a good date vs. Nami trying to put on a brave face and hiding her pain behind a parting hug like she'll never see him again.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes