John972

Apr 24, 2018
Why would you fret over a fanmade patch? Ocean has clearly stated they are roommates, just like all the characters in WIAB.
It's not fretting over a fanmade patch. The unpatched story still needs to make sense. Dialogues about why is Cheeto a redhead, don't make sense outside of the patch. Maybe parentage, one way or another, is central to the storyline. We'll see...

I don't mind if the story reveals the two are related. I would just hate such a revelation to put the games' future on Patreon or Steam at risk. I hope and want Ocean to reap the benefits of a Steam release - Lord knows he deserves it, setting high standards and sticking to his guns.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Can this music be used in the game?
Sport Stylish Fashion by Infraction [No Copyright Music] / Skateboard

Nov 17, 2018
I just play the updates and it found 1 scene from episode 2 and 3 that are not really connected. Why are they studying in a lecture hall in one class and the other on a small ass classroom. Is Ocean going to rework stuff again

Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a changelog or like inventory of the lewdpatch?
From reading the comments it seems a high quality thing, just wondering what it will change in the game and if I should bother or just enjoy as intended/is intended WITH patch cause of censorship

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a changelog or like inventory of the lewdpatch?
From reading the comments it seems a high quality thing, just wondering what it will change in the game and if I should bother or just enjoy as intended/is intended WITH patch cause of censorship
It changes the relationship of MC and Nami (one of the love interests) from foster siblings to blood siblings and changes two other LIs from friends to siblings with each other (not with MC).

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
In chapter 2 after the night time prank with Bella, Nami was extremely pissed at MC in the morning, but during the gym class they just pretended like nothing happened. Is this a continuity error or am I reading too much into this?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
...and changes two other LIs from friends to siblings with each other (not with MC).
Yeah, but the unpatched version of the game still can't decide if it's Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, Ocean will clean this all up one way or another in future releases.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, but the unpatched version of the game still can't decide if it's Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, Ocean will clean this all up one way or another in future releases.
It's a strange one because I don't see the point of obscuring that relationship anyway, I'm pretty sure a list of possible LI routes stated that a Maja/Victoria/MC throuple wasn't possible, Victoria is compatible with basically everyone except Maja. So it's not like there's a patreon issue with making them siblings. Maja's actually been downgraded out of the LI list for now anyway.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes