Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I have been playing this VN and enjoying it a lot so far. But I just reached the point in Chapter 2 where the rework is not yet done, and it broke my immersion, not because the renders are bad or anything (I have seen much worse) but because the characters look pretty different.

I am really interested in seeing where the story goes though. Does anyone know when the rework will be done, any estimated timeline for the next update? Also how about chapter 3, is the style closer to the rework? Or is that also planned to be redone?
It should, iirc, be when chapter 5 releases.

Sep 18, 2022
I have been playing this VN and enjoying it a lot so far. But I just reached the point in Chapter 2 where the rework is not yet done, and it broke my immersion, not because the renders are bad or anything (I have seen much worse) but because the characters look pretty different.

I am really interested in seeing where the story goes though. Does anyone know when the rework will be done, any estimated timeline for the next update? Also how about chapter 3, is the style closer to the rework? Or is that also planned to be redone?
Rework will be complete later this year. Chapter 3 is up to date and won't be redone.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Oh well I probably can't wait that long now that I have started and know how good this is. Guess will have to get used to it and reach chapter 3. Thanks for the info
keep in mind that when the rework is complete you will probably have to start from the beginning or in a save before chapter 2, that is, you will have to pass it all over again. I just wanted to mention it as some people may be too lazy to play something now that they will have to repeat in the future.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
There is a reason you don't see anyone asking MC and Nami "why are you white?" after seeing Nojiko...

You do though? Doesn't Bella make a joke about MC being 1/2 Asian after seeing Nojiko and thats why he has a small dick and MC clarifys that she adopted him? And I could swear it happens again later on too.

Why are you red seems like an inside joke because everyone assumes they are blood related so they've probably been asked that ad nauseum.

If you're trying to get around Patreon rules he is already using an incest patch so if he wanted them blood related it could've been clearer.

Either way though they are still siblings and it would be hella taboo. I do like the story better as them being adopted siblings though so that's what I'm going to choose to believe until its definitively proven otherwise.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
keep in mind that when the rework is complete you will probably have to start from the beginning or in a save before chapter 2, that is, you will have to pass it all over again. I just wanted to mention it as some people may be too lazy to play something now that they will have to repeat in the future.
I ... don't think so actually. I can't remember having to replay any part of this after a rework. The variables stay the same. If I did so it was only to see the new renders.
Also who could be too lazy to shift-skip for 5 minutes or so?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CmdrJShepard said:
You do though? Doesn't Bella make a joke about MC being 1/2 Asian after seeing Nojiko and thats why he has a small dick and MC clarifys that she adopted him? And I could swear it happens again later on too.
I think Victoria says something about them expecting asians when you go visit them.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I ... don't think so actually. I can't remember having to replay any part of this after a rework. The variables stay the same. If I did so it was only to see the new renders.
The same thing only happened to me but I had to start over from scratch when 4.5 full was released because my saves beyond chapter 2 didn't work and they sent me back to chapter 2, which is obvious since new content was added, and if new content is added again in the second reworking of chapter 2, surely the same thing will happen, or maybe I have bad luck and it happens to me alone :LOL:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The same thing only happened to me but I had to start over from scratch when 4.5 full was released because my saves beyond chapter 2 didn't work and they sent me back to chapter 2, which is obvious since new content was added, and if new content is added again in the second reworking of chapter 2, surely the same thing will happen, or maybe I have bad luck and it happens to me alone :LOL:
Or I started playing way later than you did. I'm not sure but I think everything except for one or 1.5 chapters was already reworked when I started.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Or I started playing way later than you did. I'm not sure but I think everything except for one or 1.5 chapters was already reworked when I started.
When i started only half of episode 2 was reworked, it was the same day the 4.5 full was released. Maybe i had a problem with the installation or something, i don´t know.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Victoria says something about them expecting asians when you go visit them.
that was either Zara or her sister that made the expecting asians comment when visting their home, not Vic

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
that was either Zara or her sister that made the expecting asians comment when visting their home, not Vic
I actually meant Zaras sister. Is she called Veronica instead of Victoria?
The weird eyed bitch, whatever she's called. :BootyTime:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I actually meant Zaras sister. Is she called Veronica instead of Victoria?
The weird eyed bitch, whatever she's called. :BootyTime:
It was actually Zara when she met them in the lobby and found Nami sitting on the bike. As for her sister, every pretentious girl wears a tiara and the name Vanessa :)

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It was actually Zara when she met them in the lobby and found Nami sitting on the bike. As for her sister, every pretentious girl wears a tiara and the name Vanessa :)
Well yeah I'm actually an idiot, thanks for clearing that up. To be fair she pretty much doesn't exist to me as her demeanor is extremely offputting and I don't even think she's very attractive (for Ocean standards that is, it would be a different story in real life). :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well yeah I'm actually an idiot, thanks for clearing that up. To be fair she pretty much doesn't exist to me as her demeanor is extremely offputting and I don't even think she's very attractive (for Ocean standards that is, it would be a different story in real life). :HideThePain:
Just finished replaying WIAB. She totally gives me Leia vibes, everything is the same: demeanor, attitude, snake bracelets. Well, except maybe that she's not as blessed in the boobs department as Leia.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Doesn't Bella make a joke about MC being 1/2 Asian after seeing Nojiko and thats why he has a small dick and MC clarifys that she adopted him? And I could swear it happens again later on too.
Why are you red seems like an inside joke because everyone assumes they are blood related so they've probably been asked that ad nauseum.
While genetics rule how we look and all that, there is some leeway to Mendel´s laws if the traits in question are goverened by multiple gene sequences. There can be "jumps" of a generation until popping up again and sometimes even expressions "against" the average genetic prediction and predispositions.
A famous example would be Hissa von Hatzfeldt, the Granddaughter of former Japanese PM. Her face was clearly more asian than european, but she had natural blond hair. And there are many more examples like her. While most births follow the genetic predispositions, you will always have some rare or even numerous (on a smaller scale) expressions who were not predicted as such.

ust finished replaying WIAB. She totally gives me Leia vibes, everything is the same: demeanor, attitude, snake bracelets. Well, except maybe that she's not as blessed in the boobs department as Leia.
Vanessa is a good candidate for a Willi-Leia offspring, but somehow I think she is too obvious. While we surely will have offspring of these two in SG (they are major characters in WIAB and their relationship was clear from early on), I am curious who it will be. I predict one or two of the cousins Ayua talks about are in reality her halfsibling(s).

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

If you're trying to get around Patreon rules he is already using an incest patch so if he wanted them blood related it could've been clearer.

Either way though they are still siblings and it would be hella taboo. I do like the story better as them being adopted siblings though so that's what I'm going to choose to believe until its definitively proven otherwise.
Huh? Are you alright? Buddy I hate to burst your bubble but Nami and MC are blood related. It's not an inside joke. It's wondering why she was born a redhead when their parents and brother aren't. We all know the ginger gene can be carried and skip generations. But that's why they ask that.

Ocean wants them blood related. They are blood related. The "unclear" part is literally due to getting around Patreon.

You can choose to believe whatever you want. Play without patch if you like it better but it won't change their relationship. I would prefer if they were not related at all as well. But they are.

The Bella joke is literally just a joke. She literally saw his dick and still jokes about his size. No one asks Nojiko why the kids are white because it's obvious they aren't her birth children.

Literally just read the text. The fact that Nami's feelings are such a big issue that they avoid is because they are blood related. It's because their relationship would be frowned upon and used against them.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
While genetics rule how we look and all that, there is some leeway to Mendel´s laws if the traits in question are goverened by multiple gene sequences. There can be "jumps" of a generation until popping up again and sometimes even expressions "against" the average genetic prediction and predispositions.
A famous example would be Hissa von Hatzfeldt, the Granddaughter of former Japanese PM. Her face was clearly more asian than european, but she had natural blond hair. And there are many more examples like her. While most births follow the genetic predispositions, you will always have some rare or even numerous (on a smaller scale) expressions who were not predicted as such.
As we people who studied latin would say: "mater semper certa est, pater numquam".

Meaning: you'd better ask for a DNA test.

Regarding blonde chicks: you might want to check if they're blonde "down there" too. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes