Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Sicne we're on the topic of hair... Does anyone else notice how hair of almost every character is modelled such that it looks realistic when said character stands perpendicular to the ground, but is 'stiff' in the way that it stays in that exact position when the character is moving around, even though it shouldn't be like that because of gravity?

In some scenes it seems that Ocean does try to show the hair affected but the entire clump/ strand is moved as a whole. Now I'm sure this must be a software limitation or something, since there's no way he would ignore something like that.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys I'm just starting this game. I would like to ask if it is possible to go on an adventure with the girls? Is there a save point where I can decide who is the main girl?

Reactions: rudy007

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Guys I'm just starting this game. I would like to ask if it is possible to go on an adventure with the girls? Is there a save point where I can decide who is the main girl?
I would honestly wait until the rework is complete. The drop in quality is pretty immersion-breaking and it doesn't take that long anymore, but that's your decision.

Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes