Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I would honestly wait until the rework is complete. The drop in quality is pretty immersion-breaking and it doesn't take that long anymore, but that's your decision.
There are few finished games that are of high quality. I have mostly only read positive things about it. There are a few half-finished games that I have tried and have to wait for the update. But I appreciate the suggestion.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There are few finished games that are of high quality. I have mostly only read positive things about it. There are a few half-finished games that I have tried and have to wait for the update. But I appreciate the suggestion.
First few chapters were reworked. Only one part isn't. When v5.0 beta comes, there will be new content. v4.5->v5.0, but the last part will not be finished. When v5.0 full comes out, it will all reworked and future updates will not be reworked, means only new content. And I guess it will be faster too.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Guys I'm just starting this game. I would like to ask if it is possible to go on an adventure with the girls? Is there a save point where I can decide who is the main girl?
There are a few points where you can choose who your main girl is as so far there are a few routes that have a bit of content in them. Most of the routes haven't really started yet though so you've only got a few girls to pick from at the moment.

Jan 25, 2023
Maybe Ayua or Nadia?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, Ayua is too dominant for that role. If I remember correctly, Roxy was quite submissive to Catherine.

I would love to see MC, Bella and Zara...sparks would fly along with other things ;)

Jan 25, 2023
That would be interesting to see. Every time MC would say:"shut up" to one of them, the other would kick him in the nuts... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
You think MC's hair is bad now? one day with the two of them would have him grey and balding :devilish:
Imagine the potential drama though...:love:
Fighting over phones and who gets to flatten MC's remaining hairs!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes