Oct 10, 2022
Well at least WiAB will get updated first, so there's that. It's still months away but still.
Oh and it has sex scenes already.
Well looks like I'll try it, kinda have to. You'll probably find me in that thread in a week crying about update. :D

Unfortunately is like that, SG usually is updated once a year! so, as some say, the price to pay for quality :rolleyes: try some more games, there are plenty to choose and good ones while waiting, in the last few days i tried 3 more and i liked them, 3 more for the waiting poll :confused:
I usually am patient but SG hit me hard. Btw, I'd love to hear about your suggestions. :giggle:

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Well looks like I'll try it, kinda have to. You'll probably find me in that thread in a week crying about update. :D

I usually am patient but SG hit me hard. Btw, I'd love to hear about your suggestions. :giggle:
Well you can try Dreams Of Reality, i played a few days ago and liked it very much, Hillside that s going to be updated in a few weeks i think, Pale Carnations, A Man For All, Summer Heat, Chasing Sunsets, Intertwined is very good, Welcome To Free Will, How To fix The future, if you want some already finished try Melody and Leap Of Faith, the last one if you didn t play it already you really should, oh and Acting Lessons, at least some of them will keep you busy for a good while :cool:

Oct 10, 2022
Well you can try Dreams Of Reality, i played a few days ago and liked it very much, Hillside that s going to be updated in a few weeks i think, Pale Carnations, A Man For All, Summer Heat, Chasing Sunsets, Intertwined is very good, Welcome To Free Will, How To fix The future, if you want some already finished try Melody and Leap Of Faith, the last one if you didn t play it already you really should, oh and Acting Lessons, at least some of them will keep you busy for a good while :cool:
I played and loved Leap of Faith, to be honest it's my favourite game. Hillside is also very good one that I played. Right now, I was checking Summer Heat because you know Summer. I'll try others though, thank you.
Oh you, still remember the time when I was you, things are going to get really stressful to you from now on.
View attachment 2541882

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I did play Artemis last weekend and with no more update on the horizon, I thought I give a shot to another game and here I am, now waiting 2 games to update instead of one.

Pfft, come back when you've made a couple dozen of them on the list and still have to wait half a year for any update :)
At least Ocean is honest in his promises and estimates and keeps the community updated on the progress of the work, I really appreciate that.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.
Looking at this... makes me wonder if this is manageable?
Makes me wonder also how to plan routes and saves

Reactions: dervalle007
Oct 10, 2022
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.
What I get from here, game will have at least 100 chapters and be around 1tb. :cautious::unsure::D

Btw, any info on throuples? Would be nice to see Vanessa/MC/Zara throuple.:D

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Although many people suggested that I start this with a final edition, I couldn't wait and went ahead. If you allow me, I would like to give a quick opinion about it.
I like the story, but perhaps too many characters have a sad fate.
The graphics are very nice, the girls are all beautiful. MC's hair looks terrible. (sorry, personal opinion) The music is also very good. I think my first important decision was to go back to Bella at night. I think I started the Bella route because the other characters now get a little less content. I'm there to comfort Nami after I told her about the first kiss with Bella. I'm trying to empathize with MC's mental state and I know it's not easy to get over it....But dude, when a beautiful girl like Bella sits on your dick and massages you in the gym and you don't feel anything....Go to the doctor because there's a big problem there. I'll continue the story and I would like to try another route. Sorry for my English, I am using a translator. Good day to everyone.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Although many people suggested that I start this with a final edition, I couldn't wait and went ahead. If you allow me, I would like to give a quick opinion about it.
I like the story, but perhaps too many characters have a sad fate.
The graphics are very nice, the girls are all beautiful. MC's hair looks terrible. (sorry, personal opinion) The music is also very good. I think my first important decision was to go back to Bella at night. I think I started the Bella route because the other characters now get a little less content. I'm there to comfort Nami after I told her about the first kiss with Bella. I'm trying to empathize with MC's mental state and I know it's not easy to get over it....But dude, when a beautiful girl like Bella sits on your dick and massages you in the gym and you don't feel anything....Go to the doctor because there's a big problem there. I'll continue the story and I would like to try another route. Sorry for my English, I am using a translator. Good day to everyone.
Well, he's seeing Bella's mom to try and solve his issues while Amber will cuddle him silly.
If I'm not mistaken there was some bone reaction at least even if it was just a slight swelling

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
....But dude, when a beautiful girl like Bella sits on your dick and massages you in the gym and you don't feel anything....Go to the doctor because there's a big problem there..
Duude, you just need patience, our MC is already surrounded by doctors:
Bella's mom - psychotherapist
m1220.jpg
landlady ;) Nojiko - doctor
ab416.jpg
Bella's aunt - doctor
z808.jpg
At the moment, only a few days of playing time have passed. You need to be patient and wait for Season 2. And then.... when Bella pull down her panties....:p everything will fall into place(y). Moreover, Nami will prepare you by that time;)
1681379804167.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 2542629
View attachment 2542632
Bella's aunt - doctor
View attachment 2542633
At the moment, only a few days of playing time have passed. You need to be patient and wait for Season 2. And then.... when Bella pull down her panties....:p everything will fall into place(y). Moreover, Nami will prepare you by that time;)
View attachment 2542640
Thanks mate...those pictures warm my heart :) I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022

What?? i cant have the twins?? , now i want to have sex with the twins.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2542629
View attachment 2542632
Bella's aunt - doctor
View attachment 2542633
View attachment 2542640
You forgot;
Bella - long time patient, she could pick a thing or two from her mother.:ROFLMAO:
2.jpg

It's funny, he had reaction when Cheeto jumped on him, but not the other girls.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 2542629
View attachment 2542632
Bella's aunt - doctor
View attachment 2542633
View attachment 2542640
Another interesting scenario with Amber... I wonder how she will handle it (besides protecting Bella)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes