Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sonya is Summer.
No, I think that would be one of the least possible, don't forget that she is a Muslim girl from Iran. If it's someone we can see, it has to be one of the new girls from Chapter 3.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont think any of the girls is Summer, the MC has met all the girls and if he was that much in lover with her he would recognise her straight away, he recognises Nia being from his old school and Bellas smell being similar to Summer

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I don't think any of the girls are Summer. And considering the name of the game, and the themes of the game, I don't think Summer will show up at all. (I think she's dead.) Just like the various girls, MC has his trauma to move past, and that trauma is Summer. So I think she'll just be in flashbacks and memories, as the MC slowly pinnochios his way into manhood.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i dont think any of the girls is Summer, the MC has met all the girls and if he was that much in lover with her he would recognise her straight away, he recognises Nia being from his old school and Bellas smell being similar to Summer
Your Point is valid, like Gladheim said it has to to be a new girl. A girl who has till now no touching points with the MC, if she is alive and appears later she must be one of the new girls from Ch3 or much later.
I hope we are not pulling a Bones stunt.

Erm, well i should go sleep. slowly but steady its going more creepy...

Reactions: Gladheim

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Your Point is valid, like Gladheim said it has to to be a new girl. A girl who has till now no touching points with the MC, if she is alive and appears later she must be one of the new girls from Ch3 or much later.
I hope we are not pulling a Bones stunt.

Erm, well i should go sleep. slowly but steady its going more creepy...
To me it is that those looks from the distance between scarface and the MC every time they are in the same room ... they seem very suspicious to me. If she were Summer it is clear that she left and now she surely does not want to be recognized. It's too early to be sure but my point goes to her, if she's alive I say it's Scarface aka Sasha

I don't want to speculate too much because I think Ocean is very clever and he is going to mind-fuck us all along the way. For instance, from the OVERVIEW: "After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life "

Who is this even talking about? Is it the MC or is it Summer? Key word "IT'S". Does he just use the word "it's" just because it is in conjunction with the word Spirit, and he is actually talking about the MC? Or is it because he is deliberately trying to obscure who he is talking about by not using his or her in place of "it's"? Could even be a "double entendre" and his talking about both of them, in a sense.

I don't know, but for my play through I went in with the mindset that it was talking about Summer and she was dead and her spirit was manifesting through various characters and circumstances throughout the game. And kind of helping the MC to breach that dark despondency that he's wallowing in, and move along with his life.

But I'm a Moron with a capital "M" so.....
That or like me, he is not a native English speaker and makes mistakes xd hahah

He is german, i know that

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Let's speculate. Do you think Summer is alive? If she is, where do you think she is or who is , Is she one of the new characters? Answer if you want to play a little xd I bet on our pretty scarface but I have doubts
I don't want to speculate too much because I think Ocean is very clever and he is going to mind-fuck us all along the way. For instance, from the OVERVIEW: "After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life "

Who is this even talking about? Is it the MC or is it Summer? Key word "IT'S". Does he just use the word "it's" just because it is in conjunction with the word Spirit, and he is actually talking about the MC? Or is it because he is deliberately trying to obscure who he is talking about by not using his or her in place of "it's"? Could even be a "double entendre" and his talking about both of them, in a sense.

I don't know, but for my play through I went in with the mindset that it was talking about Summer and she was dead and her spirit was manifesting through various characters and circumstances throughout the game. And kind of helping the MC to breach that dark despondency that he's wallowing in, and move along with his life.

But I'm a Moron with a capital "M" so.....

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Holy Shit, i thougt that i was a creepy asshole with my bone reference but you are topping me in a much more fucked up way!:LOL:

Joke aside, that would be to much over the top.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Holy Shit, i thougt that i was a creepy asshole with my bone reference but you are topping me in a much more fucked up way!:LOL:

Joke aside, that would be to much over the top.
Maybe summer never existed and the whole game is just his imagination and at the very end he wakes up and hes in the insane asylum the entire time. A completely different person with different family etc. If he moves on from summer in his head then in real life he recovers and leaves but if in game he still cant get over summer then its bad end, when he wakes up hes still crazy and dies an old man in the insane asylum. All the characters in his head are people he knew from before he was admitted and the facility staff members.
:unsure:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe summer never existed and the whole game is just his imagination and at the very end he wakes up and hes in the insane asylum the entire time. A completely different person with different family etc. If he moves on from summer in his head then in real life he recovers and leaves but if in game he still cant get over summer then its bad end, when he wakes up hes still crazy and dies an old man in the insane asylum. All the characters in his head are people he knew from before he was admitted and the facility staff members.
:unsure:
Its I Am The Cheese all over again. lol

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Couple of questions for my fellow pervs....I mean players.

Those therapy sessions with Amber were quite atmospheric with the music, angles, lighting, expressions, intimate closeness and so forth. To me it came off as sensual and nurturing, yet with a touch of creepiness. So I was just wondering what vibes other people got from those scenes?

Also, this game is laden with deep emotions and I can't help but think there is some impending tragedy ahead. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Finished this amazing update today, will be really difficult to wait to see what will happen in the next update. The rework transformed this into one top quality game, just look at that cinematic that plays at the end of this update, i do not think i have seen something as good as that in any of the games here. Developer deserves more patreons after all the work he put into this game, could have just remained where he was and had one good game, but he decided to improve and made one of the best games i have played here.

Ok, now i am praising him too much, lol but i am so impressed with what he achieved here.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As far as theories for Summer.. being a big fan of crime docs if this were real life after many years there'd be almost no chance she's still alive, but like they say, no body no murder! However this isn't real life so I hope she is somehow and we get a double rescue/reunion at some point with Summer and Bella's sister, that could be incredibly emotional but I'm going to say that's just my wishful thinking.

Maybe the MC and Bella will actually piece things together and in the process fall for each other before rescuing the girls, then we just have one more heart to break! They could've both been kidnapped and imprisoned for years, trafficked to Iran?? lol.. They could both be dead or maybe they don't have anything to do with each other, maybe Bella's sister died in an accident and Summer was kidnapped.. all we know is Summer vanished and Bella has a sister that she won't talk about yet.

I just really hope there is revenge in the plot, if it's getting dark lets fuck some shit up! :)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Those therapy sessions with Amber were quite atmospheric with the music, angles, lighting, expressions, intimate closeness and so forth. To me it came off as sensual and nurturing, yet with a touch of creepiness. So I was just wondering what vibes other people got from those scenes?
At first, I thought it was a bit creepy as well. Amber was way too touchy, huggy, hands on for a therapy session. After the second session, though, I kind of wonder if she's going over the line with MC for her daughter's sake. Like, she sees the effect MC has on Bella, and she's letting her emotions cloud her professionalism. And in my mind, that flipped the sensualness of the scene into motherliness. By the point of the sessions, she's already had intimate moments with the MC over Bella, after all.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017

Also, this game is laden with deep emotions and I can't help but think there is some impending tragedy ahead. Anyone else getting that vibe?
Funny but I was getting the same vibe during the therapy sessions. There is just little something that sets me off, like this certain feeling of a mystery or unknown that you cannot describe properly. Maybe she knows something that our MC does not, could be information about Summer, maybe she knows what memory MC has blocked/suppressed, or maybe it is just a hunch or feeling from her side that makes her to want to help him no matter what. Could be similarities with her own personal experience/tragedy with Bella and her other daughter. That is why she offered discount, gave him her Teddy Bear and so on. But yeah that is also the reason why I like this game so much. Damn I already went through it three times and I know that with another update I will start from the start again. Just to see if I did not miss anything that was hinted or implied before.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
As of 2008, carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except . The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.
I didnt know the overbearing parents in the states who wont let her hang out with friends or boys was the government of Iran where gays are still persecuted in that very pro human rights religion and country of theirs. The government may allow it but keep reading about the social stigmas and discriminations that still happen. Just because the 1964 civil rights act passed by the US Government ending discrimination based on race color religion etc doesnt mean there was not tons of issues. Many argue its still an issue.

Reactions: johndoe19

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
At first, I thought it was a bit creepy as well. Amber was way too touchy, huggy, hands on for a therapy session. After the second session, though, I kind of wonder if she's going over the line with MC for her daughter's sake. Like, she sees the effect MC has on Bella, and she's letting her emotions cloud her professionalism. And in my mind, that flipped the sensualness of the scene into motherliness. By the point of the sessions, she's already had intimate moments with the MC over Bella, after all.
Funny but I was getting the same vibe during the therapy sessions. There is just little something that sets me off, like this certain feeling of a mystery or unknown that you cannot describe properly. Maybe she knows something that our MC does not, could be information about Summer, maybe she knows what memory MC has blocked/suppressed, or maybe it is just a hunch or feeling from her side that makes her to want to help him no matter what. Could be similarities with her own personal experience/tragedy with Bella and her other daughter. That is why she offered discount, gave him her Teddy Bear and so on. But yeah that is also the reason why I like this game so much. Damn I already went through it three times and I know that with another update I will start from the start again. Just to see if I did not miss anything that was hinted or implied before.
Well thought out replies folks. Now I am wanting to replay it again. Only played through once so far on the Bella love path. Need to try Nami Next.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes