DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
A personal preference would be a wider variety of female body shapes - almost all the girls have large breasts (which i know a lot like!) but it would be good to see some love for those who like smaller chest sizes :cool:
Really? I remembered allot of small breasted girls in my playthrough. So after seeing this post I just did another quick run through. Either I have a too much time on my hands, or I just have a bit of OCD going on. But, anyway here is a breakdown of all the girls that appeared in the game that had their names revealed, had a decent amount of screen time, or appears as though they will have a decent amount in the future.

SMALL
-------
Nami
Nojiko
Maja
Bella
Miss Marla
Ayua
Robin
Scar Girl
Claire
Nancy
Desiree

MEDIUM
-------
Victoria
Sonya (I think. Kind of hard to tell at this point)
Amber
Nia (Debatable. a few angles look like they could be large, but most angles they just look average to me)

LARGE
------
Mila
Nadia
Karen
Cindy
Coach Hill
Miss Harrison

The majority of the ladies exhibiting large milk givers are faculty members which I doubt will be LI's (An assumption on my part)

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
After the end, the girl crying on the bed... I thought it was Nami I watched it like 10 times... She doesn't have the same moles above her lip as Nami... The girl has a bigger one on her cheek... After going back and watching Summer as she starts with M/C, she doesn't match either... Nothing but deadends about Summer... Thinking she is the blonde... Gym shower scene Robin tells her she is tired of pretending... Maybe it is her... Who the Hell knows ???
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-beta-oceanlab.29981/page-116#post-4848412
did u seen anybody else redhead?

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Really? I remembered allot of small breasted girls in my playthrough. So after seeing this post I just did another quick run through. Either I have a too much time on my hands, or I just have a bit of OCD going on. But, anyway here is a breakdown of all the girls that appeared in the game that had their names revealed, had a decent amount of screen time, or appears as though they will have a decent amount in the future.

SMALL
-------
Nami
Nojiko
Maja
Bella
Miss Marla
Ayua
Robin
Scar Girl
Claire
Nancy
Desiree

MEDIUM
-------
Victoria
Sonya (I think. Kind of hard to tell at this point)
Amber
Nia (Debatable. a few angles look like they could be large, but most angles they just look average to me)

LARGE
------
Mila
Nadia
Karen
Cindy
Coach Hill
Miss Harrison

The majority of the ladies exhibiting large milk givers are faculty members which I doubt will be LI's (An assumption on my part)
appreciate the effort on this one lmao

Reactions: DonkeyFace

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Haha just playing through WIAB again and Leia and the MC's date is at the same club as Bella and the MC.. and the two drinks they order are Bella's Wrath and Mila's Venom. Then the two girls sitting at the bar looked awfully familiar as well. I really love when games are interconnected like that, helps so much with immersion.

ShibaKeteyro

Apr 18, 2020
Haha just playing through WIAB again and Leia and the MC's date is at the same club as Bella and the MC.. and the two drinks they order are Bella's Wrath and Mila's Venom. Then the two girls sitting at the bar looked awfully familiar as well. I really love when games are interconnected like that, helps so much with immersion.
And also this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Nah. wait til you see her without her top on. There will be nubs
Seems pretty big to me, maybe not as big as some of the other girls though but not exactly small. I did notice in some other scenes they seemed smaller. Like in this scene below

Idk if its perspective and angles at play or if Ocean just mistakenly changed her size to smaller or larger or forgot to edit or something.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Let's speculate. Do you think Summer is alive? If she is, where do you think she is or who is , Is she one of the new characters? Answer if you want to play a little xd I bet on our pretty scarface but I have doubts

Reactions: Malkovichi

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Let's speculate. Do you think Summer is alive? If she is, where do you think she is or who is , Is she one of the new characters? Answer if you want to play a little xd I bet on our pretty scarface but I have doubts
Scareface girl looks nothing like Summer. I also see no reason why she wouldnt tell Nami or the MC it was her too. I think the game is setting up to be more of a mystery. Bellas sister is also missing or killed and I think might be related to Summer also being missing. I dont think any of the current girls are Summer. Heck, Summer may never make an appearance, she might just be dead.

If anything, Scareface and Robin may be the 2 daughters of Nojikos new boyfriend Nick she was talking about. We saw Robin, but Nojiko only met Vanessa, and Scareface girl isnt named yet so it very well may be her.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Seems pretty big to me, maybe not as big as some of the other girls though but not exactly small. I did notice in some other scenes they seemed smaller. Like in this scene below

Idk if its perspective and angles at play or if Ocean just mistakenly changed her size to smaller or larger or forgot to edit or something.
you are right. in the scene in your top pic they seem to be a little bigger than normal. But that picture has that squeezed together effect making them look even bigger. But I'll yield a bit and say they are approaching that medium range.

ShibaKeteyro

Apr 18, 2020
Before chapter 3 i thought that the girl from cafe its Summer
But after Summer rework I'm confused

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
you are right. in the scene in your top pic they seem to be a little bigger than normal. But that picture has that squeezed together effect making them look even bigger. But I'll yield a bit and say they are approaching that medium range.
They are probably meant to be smaller tbh. In the OG Ayua model where she had the lip piercing, they were a lot smaller. her outfit in the first image as you said likely makes them bigger thinking about it now. And maybe the dev messed up the size when making it idk.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Before chapter 3 i thought that the girl from cafe its Summer
But after Summer rework I'm confused
That women even has her own special video cutscene when you enter that cafr too. Who knows. She dosnt have the new Summers look at all and again looks a lot older too than the MC and Nami when they were all around the same age. Im sure she will be an important character along with Sonya (she is the sole girl in the main banner for the game) and Scareface, who is Oceans avatar here and on Discord I think. Time will tell.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sonya is Summer.
Huh?! Not even in your wildest dreams, i am to layzo to start the game now and doble check. Come on dude, they are complete diffrent type of women - even if you consider that summer was very young.

/e you got me, i take a look now :p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes