fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wondering about the timeframe earlier. Are they existing simultaneously or like you said does WIAB act as a setup for SG? I imagine a lot could be revealed without spoiling crucial plot information.. if one was so inclined. HAHA!
Umm guys? Do i need to download the chapters separately? Sorry im new to this
Nope, just the most recent upload for your system.

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Great project and update, but again, its really tough to get too excited when it takes a whole year for a new update, and presumably a similarly long time for the next one. The render and animation quality is up there with the best out there (or better). Hopefully the dev gets the success they deserve, but I do think that this project should be prioritized over the other.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great project and update, but again, its really tough to get too excited when it takes a whole year for a new update, and presumably a similarly long time for the next one. The render and animation quality is up there with the best out there (or better). Hopefully the dev gets the success they deserve, but I do think that this project should be prioritized over the other.
it was a year because the dev had pc trouble, and was working on two games, one being remade and this game got a lot of its code reworked and an entirely redone intro and tons of cinematics made. everything is resolved now and dev said updates will be normal speed now.

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Scareface girl looks nothing like Summer. I also see no reason why she wouldnt tell Nami or the MC it was her too. I think the game is setting up to be more of a mystery. Bellas sister is also missing or killed and I think might be related to Summer also being missing. I dont think any of the current girls are Summer. Heck, Summer may never make an appearance, she might just be dead.

If anything, Scareface and Robin may be the 2 daughters of Nojikos new boyfriend Nick she was talking about. We saw Robin, but Nojiko only met Vanessa, and Scareface girl isnt named yet so it very well may be her.
Perhaps she lost her memory or is repressing her memories of her childhood cause of some shock maybe like her disappearance.
But i must say i also believe that she is not Summer it would be too early to introduce her to the story if she is alive. Just pointing out the possibility it could be her.

Last edited:

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
appreciate the effort on this one lmao
Me too! I wouldn't call Bella small though! I guess it's all about what we mean by small, medium etc. To me, small is A or B cup, medium would be C and anything bigger would be large. Maybe I should ask the dev to write profiles for all the girls, including bra size ;)

Reactions: mojococo

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
One of the theories is that the girl with the scar is summer, dont know much about the details but Ocean set her as his pfp once. There should be some more information on this theory on this thread.

I dont think its likely tho just a theory.
Seems unlikely - surely the MC would know Summer, even if she changed her hair etc. I don't think she is dead though. I think the story could play out with or without Summer - in some ways I would prefer it she didn't return and the story is about the MC moving on (although I could see a scenario where the MC has a strong love interest then Summer shows up and everything is turned on its head).

Falconx69

Nov 18, 2018
One thing I really like about this game is that the MC isn't a massive perv. It's refreshing knowing the dev doesn't need to rely on cheap scenes like the MC perving on every character at any given moment as a way to add easy sexual content.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes