lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I was waiting this update for a such long time, like almost everyone here, and... dude, this was fucking amazing, i can't ever remember when was the last time i was SO thrilled after play an update, i'm biased when comes to Bella, but... Great. Fucking. Job.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'll be honest here, in the few years of playing AVN's or adult games in general, I've fapped to them maybe a dozen or so times? Not that they have never given me a stiffy, they do that all the damn time, I just never feel compelled to JO to them. Idk, maybe I'm weird.
Not weird at all yes the VNs are erotic and gets you in the mood but I mostly play it for the story and choices it's fun and once in a while I'll rub one out but it's never the main reason for me.

Reactions: TheLonelyGhost

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
So guys any theories on what might have happened to summer( like alive or dead )?
Let's see what you guys think ?

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
So guys any theories on what might have happened to summer( like alive or dead )?
Let's see what you guys think ?
One of the theories is that the girl with the scar is summer, dont know much about the details but Ocean set her as his pfp once. There should be some more information on this theory on this thread.

I dont think its likely tho just a theory.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Guys I want to ask something. As you know, Nami is crying at the end of the episode for we will go on a date with Bella. But I also love nami. is it avoidable? I mean does the chapter end this way no matter what we choose?

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Guys I want to ask something. As you know, Nami is crying at the end of the episode for we will go on a date with Bella. But I also love nami. is it avoidable? I mean does the chapter end this way no matter what we choose?
Yea it is unavoidable, the chapter ends that way.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
One of the theories is that the girl with the scar is summer, dont know much about the details but Ocean set her as his pfp once. There should be some more information on this theory on this thread.

The girl with the scar is bugging me because she wears the same earring like Nami does but on the other side. Like a set of earrings you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mojococo

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i found a huge problem, i just couldn't say no to any of the girls in my first playthrough and ended up accepting all the dates but dont wanna break any hearts, is there a point where we have to choose one girl or is it from the start and say no to all the other girls

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020

Girl with a scar ? When did she appear can I see her pic ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
i found a huge problem, i just couldn't say no to any of the girls in my first playthrough and ended up accepting all the dates but dont wanna break any hearts, is there a point where we have to choose one girl or is it from the start and say no to all the other girls
Not exactly an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that I love that in this game I can pursue friendly relationships that are not portrayed as straight up flirting or romancing with everyone, like I can ask Mila to the restaurant, but can tell her up front that it's a meeting of friends and not a date, or promise to help Victoria, but refuse to go on a date with her. I only pursue [for now at least] Bella, but even so I'm happy that I can say to her not to badmouth Mila etc..

And there's a bug, I suppose someone already mentioned it, but since I'm not sure: I didn't set up the nightly meeting with Bella, but later on both she and Nami say that we were supposed to meet, but I didn't come.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
After the end, the girl crying on the bed... I thought it was Nami I watched it like 10 times... She doesn't have the same moles above her lip as Nami... The girl has a bigger one on her cheek... After going back and watching Summer as she starts with M/C, she doesn't match either... Nothing but deadends about Summer... Thinking she is the blonde... Gym shower scene Robin tells her she is tired of pretending... Maybe it is her... Who the Hell knows ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

dunhill

May 3, 2017
and i got blue balled again after a yr waiting on this update (game dev if you're reading this i'm only cranky cause i got a case of blue balls!! but good update otherwise... that said i like your other game more)

i see ppl has their own theory going on if Summer is alive, well its up to the dev and seeing he/she will still have the wright the script to completion its all up in the air for now.. i know everyone here is going to hate on me for this but i think Summer is dead (don't really care for her anyways) i even renamed Victoria to "Winter" in my playthrough... i'm sorry but maybe just maybe if there was some more sexy time i would be more invested in the story..

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
After the end, the girl crying on the bed... I thought it was Nami I watched it like 10 times... She doesn't have the same moles above her lip as Nami... The girl has a bigger one on her cheek... After going back and watching Summer as she starts with M/C, she doesn't match either... Nothing but deadends about Summer... Thinking she is the blonde... Gym shower scene Robin tells her she is tired of pretending... Maybe it is her... Who the Hell knows ???
That was definitely nami, you can see the freckles/moles above her lip. Plus, that's her room as well.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes