Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If victoria is the reason that Maja will never be a LI, I have a solution.

View attachment 2981980

Also: Amber is an LI, even if bella and MC won't have anything romantic between them I can't imagine a mother thinking "Oh, I should date my newly of age daughter's newly of age friends. I'm sure she would approve it I'm sure she wouldn't be angry with it(being angry with things is kinda the main part of Bella). I'm sure it wouldn't be emberassing for her in her social environment." I'm not saying Amber shouldn't be a LI, All I'm saying is if Amber can be a LI so can Maja. :)
Partially quoting myself: some people just won't understand, no matter what the Author Himself says and other people point out, that the story they're reading is the Story the Author wants to tell and NOT the Story They want the Author tells them.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Partially quoting myself: some people just won't understand, no matter what the Author Himself says and other people point out, that the story they're reading is the Story the Author wants to tell and NOT the Story They want the Author tells them.
Well you know, it's all a question of interpretation and perception.

I'll fix it with a handdrawn post-it I can apply on the screen if the "wrong" LI wins the lottery.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It took him only 4 years to finish 4.5 chapters, so 3 more years or so and chapter 7 will be ready :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
do you really think there wont be any (new) reworks in the next 3-4 years?:HideThePain:
mark my words - if SG ever reaches ch7, that will be the biggest surprise in this gaming history (and we recently had milky city update after a few years :BootyTime:).

this dev is one of the top, no doubt there, but huge talent and even bigger ambition are his (and his players) biggest curse...

Reactions: hawk784563

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
do you really think there wont be any (new) reworks in the next 3-4 years?:HideThePain:
mark my words - if SG ever reaches ch7, that will be the biggest surprise in this gaming history (and we recently had milky city update after a few years :BootyTime:).

this dev is one of the top, no doubt there, but huge talent and even bigger ambition are his (and his players) biggest curse...
It took him 4 years with some reworks included, not all is lost! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
But yeah, you are going to wait for a long fucking time.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
On the side, I'm creating renders for the CH2 Rework and Season 2 Chapter 5.5.
I still do not understand what is the meaning of that, why call it chapter 5.5 and not Chapter 6? This just confuse me :LOL:

I'm also adding content here and there. Little snippets that on the second look would fit. (Nia lovers will thank me for that later.)

The people who like Maja will get their needs met in Season 2.

In general... Season 2 is where the game picks up quite the momentum in many of the girl routes...
Season two is the one guys, do you think Mc would fuck properly in Season 2 or not yet? I think maybe a little preliminars but i don´t think he can fuck at least in the beginning.

Reactions: yossa999

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

It took him 4 years with some reworks included, not all is lost! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
But yeah, you are going to wait for a long fucking time.

I'm old and I've waited as well.
But with age comes patience.
We're old.gif
I can wait

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
I still do not understand what is the meaning of that, why call it chapter 5.5 and not Chapter 6? This just confuse me :LOL:

Season two is the one guys, do you think Mc would fuck properly in Season 2 or not yet? I think maybe a little preliminars but i don´t think he can fuck at least in the beginning.
In Ocean's numeration system 'full' chapter 5 consists of two parts, chapter 4.5 and chapter 5 (which concludes season 1 with 5 chapters), and so on.
Yes, a while ago Ocean said that Steam's Season 2 will be not for sale in Germany due to lewd content.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My guess is probably as good as anyone else's, but I think that Ocean might already have enough of the story written and divided into complete chapters. And he's using the same "index table" to keep track on the story and updates.

At least the complexity of the readable story we see already and the existence and complexity of the parallel background story or stories we see only some glimpses of in the various backgrounds, suggests that he has been building a large and complex world for quite some time already and the story we see through the eyes of Nika is just a (possibly small) part of it.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Nia lovers will thank me for that later.)
Nia boys will like what I added in the polishment.
The only thing i could read,
and we'll see after waiting so long for something other than a blonde domination,
and finally a redheaded gothic beauty...
whether we 'll thank you " and like it" !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her patience is running out,
she wants attention and finally come forward,
she deserves all the attention in the world.
Give her air,give her love !! :love::love:
screenshot0001.png

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I just finished the first playthrough and I'm pretty amazed by how the characters develop throughout the story, especially Bella whom I thought was a massive bully but in the end turns out to be something else, and so is MC whom I mistakenly thought is a legit edgy/emo in the first episode which make me cringe turns out to be someone vastly different than I thought he would be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I'll be waiting until OceanLab decides to write more about this amazing overly competitive brunette though.

screenshot0006.png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
On the discussion related to Maja, I do feel bad for the guys who are in on her as she's very pretty - I'm not on that route and I don't like throuples much, but I think that might have been a nice way to go for people into Maja where maybe they could do a throuple with Vic so that Maja could be onboard without leaving Vic out in the cold, but I guess not per Ocean's comments.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
On the discussion related to Maja, I do feel bad for the guys who are in on her as she's very pretty - I'm not on that route and I don't like throuples much, but I think that might have been a nice way to go for people into Maja where maybe they could do a throuple with Vic so that Maja could be onboard without leaving Vic out in the cold, but I guess not per Ocean's comments.
I'm probably in a minority, but I think Vic is fine by herself. Maja is hot for sure, but Maja and Vic in a throuple, no thanks. Vic's character needs to evolve past needing Maja's overprotective safety net. Having a disability doesn't mean she needs to be babied. Vic is a naïve sweetheart and one of my favourites. As a character she needs to grow to be just a sweetheart without the naivety. She can't do that under Maja shadow. I think Ocean wants to explore that path with Vic.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
The only thing i could read,
and we'll see after waiting so long for something other than a blonde domination,
and finally a redheaded gothic beauty...
whether we 'll thank you " and like it" !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her patience is running out,
she wants attention and finally come forward,
she deserves all the attention in the world.
Give her air,give her love !! :love::love:
View attachment 2982186
MC is on his way to choke her rn XD

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Are there any plans to rework chapters 1, 3 or 4 after 2? I mean 1 is slightly reworked but not fully but is he planning to do the whole rework thing for the entire game? should I just wait?

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
There'll be no more rework after the upcoming Ch2 rework. Ch1 is already fully reworked.
Can you tell me what changed in chapter 1? The last time I played the game, there was no cinematic at the beginning and at the end of the episode, was that the only change?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I'd be surprised if we have another rework of Season 1 once Season 1 is released on Steam.

Ocean has about 1/3 of the Ch 2 content to redo (as well as verifying continuity/polish so the transition into Ch 3 is as seamless as he can make it.

He's also added a new Victoria cinematic for Ch 1, including a new song for that cinematic, based on the most recent dev logs.

The Steam release is the whole point of the rework that is being done, and from a resourcing perspective - I'm All for the rework and the benefit it will give his Steam release.

I also think we'll see SG Ch 7 and beyond.

As to the MilKy City release - it turns out that it was a Beta per Onyxdime - with some major changes from the last release - Celia has been removed for example... No ETA for the 'final' update.

Summers Gone is Ocean's story to tell and I'm happy to enjoy and support SG for as long as he is creating it!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
If you're skipping content in search of sex scenes, it'll probably be even faster.
nope i love summer gone so i enjoy playing it again and again, just that my point here is the update should have a longer play time to maybe 30mins right so that atleast it's satisfying to play it

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
Agreed. Sad to see Maja not be in there for those interested in her. Solo routes are good, but a throuple would have fit well there for people who are into those.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes