lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Man, Maja is the biggest miss from the LI pool. She's better than nearly half the main LI characters imo. Honorable mention to Layla as well who will likely end up as a footnote in the story despite her gorgeous looks. At least they're both lewdable.

And I mean, it's hard to both complain about the slow pace of the releases that will never make SG get to completion this way, and complain at the same time that we don't have all the content we'd want and there should be even more LIs than the existing 13(+). :D

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Man, Maja is the biggest miss from the LI pool. She's better than nearly half the main LI characters imo. Honorable mention to Layla as well who will likely end up as a footnote in the story despite her gorgeous looks. At least they're both lewdable.

And I mean, it's hard to both complain about the slow pace of the releases that will never make SG get to completion this way, and complain at the same time that we don't have all the content we'd want and there should be even more LIs than the existing 13(+). :D
Haffta quote myself here from another hiding spot
That good for nothing lazy MC's got to fill'erup with some 100 octane juice instead of whimping about like a flea ridden fox.
If he won't, then Nami'll have to send for some medication blues to physically 'n morally support her bro.
A guy in more dire need of a blowjob if he can't get his junk wet otherways.

Edit/edit: Maja is like a wild rose hidden among the cultivated garden variety. At first she seems bland and ordinary but after tiring of the stereotype garden flowers she grows on you and stands out from the crowd like a lighthouse at night.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Damn, actually wanted to forget about SG because thinking about how long it will take until girl X gets content/event y happens was too painful. Didn't play 4.5, but now I'm finding myself quite hyped again for 5.0. :HideThePain::PogChamp:
Think I'm waiting for the full version, though..

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
This is what Ocean said a while ago about both Marla and Maja
View attachment 2981471
If victoria is the reason that Maja will never be a LI, I have a solution.

1696509558199.png

Also: Amber is an LI, even if bella and MC won't have anything romantic between them I can't imagine a mother thinking "Oh, I should date my newly of age daughter's newly of age friends. I'm sure she would approve it I'm sure she wouldn't be angry with it(being angry with things is kinda the main part of Bella). I'm sure it wouldn't be emberassing for her in her social environment." I'm not saying Amber shouldn't be a LI, All I'm saying is if Amber can be a LI so can Maja. :)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If victoria is the reason that Maja will never be a LI, I have a solution.

View attachment 2981980

Also: Amber is an LI, even if bella and MC won't have anything romantic between them I can't imagine a mother thinking "Oh, I should date my newly of age daughter's newly of age friends. I'm sure she would approve it I'm sure she wouldn't be angry with it(being angry with things is kinda the main part of Bella). I'm sure it wouldn't be emberassing for her in her social environment." I'm not saying Amber shouldn't be a LI, All I'm saying is if Amber can be a LI so can Maja. :)
You just described in detail why Amber is so awesome. :KEK:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But is she lewdable?

Herself is mighty touchyfeely when handling the MC but, and this is the pudelskern, is she capable to take that leap?

Questions, questions.......
She was meant to be lewdable from the beginning, and I agree with PaxHadrian17 on this, probably the first lewds of her we'll see during the therapy session in the cabin.

Reactions: Don Sucio

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Ocean will never get to ch7 at this rate :HideThePain:
Though Im quite excited about incoming ai rework of the first 5-6 chapters (and ofc WIAB):BootyTime:
It took him only 4 years to finish 4.5 chapters, so 3 more years or so and chapter 7 will be ready :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Not again with the "why Maja no LI" discussion :HideThePain:

I like Maja as much as the next guy, hell I probably like her even more! She is in my top 5 honestly.. But if she isn't LI, she just isn't LI. Simple as that, no point crying about it. Ocean himself has explained why she won't be LI, I think that should be enough.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not again with the "why Maja no LI" discussion :HideThePain:

I like Maja as much as the next guy, hell I probably like her even more! She is in my top 5 honestly.. But if she isn't LI, she just isn't LI. Simple as that, no point crying about it. Ocean himself has explained why she won't be LI, I think that should be enough.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes