yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
nope i love summer gone so i enjoy playing it again and again, just that my point here is the update should have a longer play time to maybe 30mins right so that atleast it's satisfying to play it
TL;DR: No it's not :ROFLMAO: It's probably between 2 and 3 hours of the new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what 30min, or 15min, or 10min are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No reworks planned...
I'd be surprised if we have another rework of Season 1 once Season 1 is released on Steam.
You can be a great artist and make amazing photorealistic renders, but no one will call you The Artist.
You can come up with great characters and an immersive story with beautiful dialogues, but no one will call you The Writer.
But once you fuck a sheep rework a chapter in the game... :KEK:

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
You can be a great artist and make amazing photorealistic renders, but no one will call you The Artist.
You can come up with great characters and an immersive story with beautiful dialogues, but no one will call you The Writer.
Ocean will not rework anymore... Earlier chapters needed the rework because of the leap jump in quality increase over the last 2 years... The difference would have been to enormous, so it had to be done...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ocean will not rework anymore... Earlier chapters needed the rework because of the leap jump in quality increase over the last 2 years... The difference would have been to enormous, so it had to be done...
Man, I know, it was quite obvious. I still have nightmares about old Bella on meth at the gym. :KEK:
But other people still refuse to accept this and build theories based on their own false assumptions.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Man, I know, it was quite obvious. I still have nightmares about old Bella on meth at the gym. :KEK:
But other people still refuse to accept this and build theories based on their own false assumptions.
They don't know Ocean, simple as that... I had multiple conversations on his discord with him... And he is german like myself and we go into things with a somewhat cultural midset...

Reactions: Sleepy666

TikaTaki

Nov 13, 2022
I see quite some people talking about con firmed LI's, has there been a list? Kindoff curious what that'd be.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was about to drop this game, but there is gonna be a lewdable sheep?

I'm in.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Just a thought for the developer:
U4IA has a tracker that shows how many renders you have seen. Of course depending on the paths you have been on: U4IA.jpg
As this VN also has a lot of renders/paths (you don't want to miss any of them, right?) I would really appreciate implementation of such a tracker (at the end of each chapter). (y)

Durkzinh

Nov 26, 2020
U4IA has a tracker that shows how many renders you have seen. Of course depending on the paths you have been on: View attachment 2985208
As this VN also has a lot of renders/paths (you don't want to miss any of them, right?) I would really appreciate implementation of such a tracker (at the end of each chapter). (y)
do you want us to wait 2 extra months?

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
U4IA has a tracker that shows how many renders you have seen. Of course depending on the paths you have been on: View attachment 2985208
As far as I know this is a feature of Drifty (the developer), that is to say I've only seen this counter of renders in his previous game and in U4IA.

Reactions: DrakaF

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As far as I know this is a feature of Drifty (the developer), that is to say I've only seen this counter of renders in his previous game and in U4IA.
same here, but overall not a bad feature, especially for games that have a lot of branching

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So guys, what can I tell you?

- some people can't wait for the update; :D

- some people can't wait for (finally) some lewd action; :sneaky:

- finally, some people can't wait for a renders counter. :whistle:

You? what are you waiting for? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DrakaF
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes