Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
End of the year* ^^
Your bridge called...

Their troll is missing.

I posted this in response to your 'next year' response 1 day ago.

View attachment 3009956

So, you double down now, clearly lying... shocking :rolleyes:

Go find another thread to lie on - you Will get called out here.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I'll post this when Beta will be released somewhere in oNvember or December honey.
That's not as stupid an idea, actually!
Become a bear and hibernate but set the alarm for new years eve.
The best New years gift you could give yourself.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Full Fixed] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.24GB
Repack size: 845MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (226MB) from below link.
UpdateOnly_MQ from Chapter 4.5 Full to Chapter 4.5 Full Fixed =

PC = PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.41GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Here is the compressed version.
The compressed post was lost in the search results due to people spamming and asking for compressed so I have marked it here.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Here is the compressed version.
The compressed post was lost in the search results due to people spamming and asking for compressed so I have marked it here.
I recently downloaded the old version before it was reworked. I liked it better than the new one. In the old version, the characters are better written, they seem more alive. In the new version, all the characters look much more beautiful than before, but they have no souls.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, Mila has become less slutty, The MC is not the King Edgelord they were whining about (just look at the first reviews), he sullied his unique serial killer aura, now the reason for the whining is the opposite. Bella don't do heavy drugs anymore. And we're not allowed to joke about the rapist dolphins. But what is really frustrating, that the coach Stahl forgot his best racist nicknames for the students.

Sep 23, 2021
Yeah, Mila has become less slutty, The MC is not the King Edgelord they were whining about (just look at the first reviews), he sullied his unique serial killer aura, now the reason for the whining is the opposite. Bella don't do heavy drugs anymore. And we're not allowed to joke about the rapist dolphins. But what is really frustrating, that the coach Stahl forgot his best racist nicknames for the students.
but old Mila looks way better than the new one. :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
milla old.png mila new.png
and I am never going to stop being salty about her new look. :HideThePain::KEK:

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
but old Mila looks way better than the new one. :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
View attachment 3012757 View attachment 3012759
and I am never going to stop being salty about her new look. :HideThePain::KEK:
Last week I would have agreed with you, but after the update came out of one game whose title also mentioned summer... Whatever, I just wanted to say that Mila’s new boobs no longer seem so gigantic to me. Huge, yes, but I've seen bigger ones and survived. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes