Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Or you could go with this direct quote from Ocean, posted on this thread two days ago...:

So the release timetable looks as follows:

1. SG Chapter 5 Beta - October
  2. WiAB Chapter 3 Beta - November
  3. WiAB Chapter 3 Full - November/December (2 weeks after the Beta.)
  4. SG Chapter 5 Full & Steam release- December/January (It completes the last part of the rework.
Cheers!! :coffee:
I presume 5. is Start the rewrite process all over again

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
1308 pages worth of discussion, but just had a quick question: what's the foursome path??

EDIT: after playing this a little bit more, I only have one thing to say: MC is such an edgelord cunt! At least let me pick what he says to people so I can make him a bit less of a cunt? this game should have WAY more dialogue choices. renders are beautiful but the story is downright atrocious. the developer should really find a creative writing partner. at this point I'm just fast forwarding through choices and checking out lewd scenes..... wow

Last edited:

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
1308 pages worth of discussion, but just had a quick question: what's the foursome path??

EDIT: after playing this a little bit more, I only have one thing to say: MC is such an edgelord cunt! At least let me pick what he says to people so I can make him a bit less of a cunt? this game should have WAY more dialogue choices. renders are beautiful but the story is downright atrocious. the developer should really find a creative writing partner. at this point I'm just fast forwarding through choices and checking out lewd scenes..... wow
There are no lewd scenes :p

Sep 16, 2023

I imagine those lewd scenes will keep you busy for a while.

Typing this with a straight face...so hard...bwahaha

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Meanwhile, yossa is trying to hold himself back from writing a 500-word paragraph.:BootyTime:
View attachment 3014510 View attachment 3014511
I swear, I will put you on the ignore list if I ever get to read your essay again. :HideThePain:
Yeah, I think I have to illustrate the text to grab your attention. :HideThePain:

Anyway, it's damn funny how some of you blame the MC of not being edgelord enough, and others immediately afterwards blame him of being too edgelord. Poor Ocean, there is no win with you.
At lest the guy found lewds in the game, fuck knows where, but he did it. While you're too weak to even fap to new Mila's boobs! :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes