Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
¡The best game of all!, I don't know whether to play it in the next few days or wait for Christmas as a gift :unsure:
I'm thinking about waiting for chrtismas I think I saw someone say that version is going to be the full version that adds some stuff missing from this beta version not 100% sure as I dont follow the dev that closley

Reactions: nn2017

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, is the rework done now? I think I remember them saying that Chapter 5 would be the last of the rework. Just curious as I've been wanting to start fresh after all the reworking was done.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
So, is the rework done now? I think I remember them saying that Chapter 5 would be the last of the rework. Just curious as I've been wanting to start fresh after all the reworking was done.
As far as I know, last part of rework should be released with full version, while Beta contains only new content. But I might be wrong, in that case someone will correct me.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh cool, this updated. Let's see how I feel about the LIs this time. I was pretty conflicted about who I liked the most previously, having 4 to 5 I liked a lot. Hopefully this update will solidify one of them for me.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn just started and saw the new (im pretty sure about that?) Summer and Victoria intro animations and even tho i kinda think they were not really needed .. they look so damn amazing. Like really wow, never saw something like that in any avn so far, the lightning and atmosphere is really gorgeous!

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.40 star(s) 499 Votes