bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummersGone-CH5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RuffStuff69

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all is lolღ

Reactions: Samael-79

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer's Gone [Ch.5 Beta] [Oceanlab] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ch.4.5 Full -> Ch.5 Beta
[1,78 GB]
- - - -

Mac: Ch.4.5 Full -> Ch.5 Beta [1,75 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: Ch.4.5 Full -> Ch.5 Beta [218 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: Ch.4.5 Full -> Ch.5 Beta [187 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Summer's Gone Multi-Mod Fully Taxed Edition (Chapter 4.5 Update)
View attachment 2465382
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
yeah, yeah.... I'll check out the beta...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yes, and hate those "like" limits too. They are treated like this page is monetizing through them. I expect soon to be able to buy a additional "like" for 10 cent... "special" offer 11 likes for a euro... 9.99 euro for unlimited (for 24 hours)... :D:D:D
Shhhh, carefull there, maybe a modder see your comment and take the idea...:eek:, it wouldn´t surprise me, the popular social medias are taking this way.

It would be ironic a pirate site like this begin to charge for those things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why? In a few months the beta will be reworked again lol.
Probably...but at least I can get the foundation correct and fix any bugs in either the VN or patch like last beta...save time in the end for "Full". I don't have contact with this particular dev team so I'm not even sure all the bugs I fixed in 4.5Full are fixed in this update yet (still DL'ing the VN).

4.40 star(s) 499 Votes