Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I was trying to find out if this is a slang expression. Maybe it means something in your culture.
i told you what it means yes? its a reference to "Cheetos" cause they are red, and Nami hair too... if you dont want to believe me, well... *shrug* And in my culture there are no cheetos btw. We have... pretzels, and such. No Cheetos. But either way, i know them... and i know the reference meaning.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
So... the dev removed the intro scene with the gun... I think that was very important to let us see the character of our MC, to see his starting point and his later development... If he removes it, I think it will make our MC much more bland and just a typical introverted MC... Can't say I like where the game is going.

spexxx111

Jan 5, 2023
i told you what it means yes? its a reference to "Cheetos" cause they are red, and Nami hair too... if you dont want to believe me, well... *shrug* And in my culture there are no cheetos btw. We have... pretzels, and such. No Cheetos. But either way, i know them... and i know the reference meaning.
Relax dude :) just a misunderstanding :) I found out what I wanted, thank you!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmm... the "holy cleansing" continues yet again even for the very beginning of the VN.... this "shoot" choice is no more... and so much has been through the slang sanitation... at this rate absolutely no one's feelings will ever be hurt and it'll be rainbows and unicorns for everyone.

1698270540984.png

It's like going over a government document with 50% redactions... ugh.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
So... the dev removed the intro scene with the gun... I think that was very important to let us see the character of our MC, to see his starting point and his later development... If he removes it, I think it will make our MC much more bland and just a typical introverted MC... Can't say I like where the game is going.
I agree, the removal of the scene with the gun ( and the choice you could do at that point ) in the beginning feels very weird as in v4.5 that scene (and the choice you made) felt really important for the MC psyche.
And it also had an impact on the woman reaction later when she meet the MC again that could go very differently if you let the gun go or shot it on the ground near her.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I agree, the removal of the scene with the gun ( and the choice given ) in the beginning feels very weird as in v4.5 that scene (and the choice you made) felt really important for the MC psyche.
And it also had an impact on the woman reaction later when she meet the MC again.
Yeah, I think the game heavily relied on that choice. Even the later dark choices that are not removed now only make the MC seem like an asshole instead of a person heavily tormented.

Every line I read makes me reaffirm that this was a huge mistake from the dev.

Such a shame:cry:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
"Cheeto" - what does it mean?
It means

(0:06)

He removed the sex scenes?
Jokes on you, there were never any sex scenes :oops: this is (as the guys say on here) blueball city. In this game's world, there is no sex, only edging and blueballing.

:oops:WHY IN THE HELL PEOPLE ARE SAYING SEX SCENES ARE REMOVED?
Because they just don't know..... they are hitting that skip button, waiting to hit some action, only to be left with just their hand on their dicks with swollen balls.

It literally has everything you want from a book
It literally doesn't. You know? because everyone is different. What you want from a book isn't what I want and etc. It all depends on the person. People have to stop saying things like they're facts...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
W update, Ocean really outdid himself this time
Regarding censorship, removal of lewd dialogue/images, etc... yes, he outdid himself compared to previous "cleansings" indeed.

Even Vic's lewd "titty" dialogue was removed... for example. This dialogue block is no longer in the VN, only the images:
Python:
    "Slowly, you move your hands to her big breasts..."
    "You gently rub her nipples through the fabric."
    d "*Whisper* Like that?"
    v "Mhhmmmm..."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
All Quinn's fans are like bad Santas
That's right. She won't shit right for a week when we're done with her. ;)
Hmm... the "holy cleansing" continues yet again even for the very beginning of the VN.... this "shoot" choice is no more...
Goddammit. That's one of my favorite ones, because it leads to meeting Maja and being able to say "I'm here to finish the job."

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Still got that other full on actual adult Ocean game - everything lewd from this had to get stuck somewhere
... proof all this kiddy stuff is just a side neutered cool off gig.
Regarding censorship, removal of lewd dialogue/images, etc... yes, he outdid himself compared to previous "cleansings" indeed.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes