GuessWho1211

Jun 19, 2023
Damn, just got done with Bellas path for chapter 5 and it was amazing. The story from this point on should be very interesting, to the point I wish I discovered this game much later down the road. God speed Ocean, God speed.

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah, I think the game heavily relied on that choice. Even the later dark choices that are not removed now only make the MC seem like an asshole instead of a person heavily tormented.

Every line I read makes me reaffirm that this was a huge mistake from the dev.

Such a shame:cry:
I think we should have 2 versions. The Steam "friendly" version and the old version. So that way both sides get something. I like the way the MC was before the changes.

Reactions: Szandos85

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow...some of these thousands of edits are actually incorrect. Example:

Original dialogue:
u "You're all freshmen?"

Ch5's "edited" dialogue (which is incorrect):
u "You're all freshmens?"

These updates are becoming a bi-annual exercise of insanity... thank all that is the glory of fine whiskey as I'll certainly be needing one starting.....now.

Dec 9, 2022
I don't get this game tbh. Beautiful renders, but an absolute mess?

No lewd scenes ok, I can get that. But why is there constant reworking of reworked reworks? And compatibility issues? This thing is about as consistent as my opinions. Also now you're saying he actually removed the dark connotations of the game? The only thing that made it interresting?

Eh..give these renders and characters to someone who can put a consistent output around it. It's sad to see them as a collection of pictures.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This fits more with the way they refer to eachother since forever ...
always were doing the brooding ”birds of a feather” bonding shenanigans.
Not sure if it's because it's been a very long time i haven't replayed Summer's Gone, but starting a new playthrough with v5 it feels the new Nojiko looks like she's the same age as Nami now, it is weird to see the "motherly" scenes with that new model now as she looks like she could just be their sister.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
These updates are becoming a bi-annual exercise of insanity... thank all that is the glory of fine whiskey as I'll certainly be needing one starting.....now.
You'll need another one after you find out that Chapter 5 Full will be released with Renpy 8.1 and even more changes to Chapter 2. :BootyTime:

But thanks for pointing out the mistake. Even though it could be said in a less aggressive tone.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't get this game tbh. Beautiful renders, but an absolute mess?

No lewd scenes ok, I can get that. But why is there constant reworking of reworked reworks? And compatibility issues? This thing is about as consistent as my opinions. Also now you're saying he actually removed the dark connotations of the game? The only thing that made it interresting?

Eh..give these renders and characters to someone who can put a consistent output around it. It's sad to see them as a collection of pictures.
One thing I've learned about stuff you make long ago: unless it's years later, don't retouch it even if you want to. It will just constantly make you overdo the things you did already. And at some point, "the adjustments" will make things worse than they already were.

As for sexual things, the build-up is a good thing if you give something to people - throw the bone to dudes once per two episodes or something. Summer's Gone? Great, give MC a lewd dream with MC's fantasy of one of possible versions of her(furthermore, could use these dreams as a way to show character development).

I don't want to sound like a douche, but the game feels to me like it's overly pretencious with it's storytelling. Everyone's broken, seen crying at some point and is trying to cope with past tragedy.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
wHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HERE FOR, HACKER? gO gIt!
Well, this IS a BETA version. I'll pass until it is tested.
You'll need another one after you find out that Chapter 5 Full will be released with Renpy 8.1 and even more changes to Chapter 2
Loved the first actual adult game with all the twists and turns.
Would it be fair to say allowing MC go for the most mature of the babes in this game
as a path to adulthood be feasible,
because the other game has the absolute bombshell mob queen rule undisputed.

It would also leave all the kiddy stuff for the players who just wanna simp aimlessly
to princesses who will never grow up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You'll need another one after you find out that Chapter 5 Full will be released with Renpy 8.1 and even more changes to Chapter 2. :BootyTime:

But thanks for pointing out the mistake. Even though it could be said in a less aggressive tone.
Welp, you know if you move that drastically in RenPy version then everyone will have to start from the very beginning yet again, right? There's no way v7 saves will work after you move to v8.1 ... just know it's a thing.

Also, don't read it as aggressive, read it as humor as intended. I'm joking as much while critiquing as I am at myself... that's how I am... it's supposed to be fun, right?

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes