Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Well I am sad to say that personally that was a REALLY disappointing update/rework. Most of the "edgy" choices and tones in the game have been removed, mc went from emotionally detached and a bit psycho to odd and socially akward. Which to me was the real draw of the game a fucked but interesting mc.
Dev can do what he wants ofc and the game is still good as it has great renders and good characters. But that is just the thing there is quite a few games that fit that description and with the rewrite this game lost it's unique draw. :rolleyes:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I see oceanlab still hasn't bothered to fix the spelling mistakes.
Puzzling isn't it? For someone so detail-oriented as Ocean, who reworked nearly the entire game to fit his high standard, not to trust a single English native speaker to take a look at the script before an update. It's not like his game doesn't have a cult following of thousands of mindless dickriders who would jump at the opportunity.

But he did once snap at me for pointing out the grammar issues. Guess I'm just a hater.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Puzzling isn't it? For someone so detail-oriented as Ocean, who reworked nearly the entire game to fit his high standard, not to trust a single English native speaker to take a look at the script before an update. It's not like his game doesn't have a cult following of thousands of mindless dickriders who would jump at the opportunity.

But he did once snap at me for pointing out the grammar issues. Guess I'm just a hater.
I pretty much never use the word hater... But you really are just a hater... A pathetic one at that.
I would never snap at someone who's actually providing constructive criticism.

I guess it's time for round three then?

Because we're still waiting for you to deliver on the "broken English and the grammar errors [that] stick out like a gangrenous wound" from the rework.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-10713811

So I can actually fix them, and learn from them.

Or did you just want to steer shit up again as always?
We're still waiting for you to actually point out the "broken English and the grammar errors [that] stick out like a gangrenous wound".

Would you be so nice to finally point them out now, or will you just facepalm me again for calling you out?

Jul 31, 2023
Did you drip that snarky cuntish attitude whilst "pointing out errors" on oceanlab when you mentioned the faults

I hate zealots and fanboy/girls ( for any media) as much as the next person but sheesh you sound like a character from and AVN oozing

"im moody and cross my arms a lot" is what im picturing

lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
gr8 update, loved the Bella scenes, not so much the rework, that edge of MC made him so likeable and now is gone
P.S. That last scene confuses me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes