Jan 24, 2020
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all is lolღ
Personally, I hate delays in game development, and yes, it’s frustrating, and I will be the first to admit i have moaned about other developers who milk the masses, but man... OH MAN... this game is of such high quality, I have never said a bad word. it is obvious to anybody who has played this that the atmosphere is truly amazing, and the fact we must wait long periods, did not bother me one bit, because I know, that when an update lands, it will rock my socks off.

Keep up whatever you are doing, we can all clearly see you are not milking anybody-but want to create a piece of art that you can be proud of, and i wish you all the best with this going forward. Well personally I love this, and it has been my inspiration to create something of my own, so thank you Ocean. I mean it.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
:oops:WHY IN THE HELL PEOPLE ARE SAYING SEX SCENES ARE REMOVED?:WaitWhat:? Did I missed something.
Don't do this to me! Come on! I haven't even Played Chapter 4.5 just to play with Chapter 5:oops::confused::(:cry:

Anyone have Chapter 4.5 please share me the link! Help your brotha here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Ness

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So is anything going to like.... happen??? Game has just been a tease fest for 5 straight chapters essentially and absolutely nothing happening. Long updates wouldn't be an issue if things actually happened, but the other game "where it all began" is nearing a year since it's last update, and this game gets updated like every 4 months, but nothing is even happening in the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
"Cheeto" - what does it mean?
You know... those cracker/chips/snacks? kinda red-ish, very popular in the US. So.... its a nickname vor Nami cause of her red hair obviously. But, you could have googled that for yourself. Not exactly rocket sience to type "cheeto" into google and see for yourself. But... meh nevermind, kinda moody. There you have it at least.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you dont know how to manipulate MEGA to avoid limits, you cant be considered a real pirate :KEK::devilish:.
I didn't even have to this time, I just made sure to log in to my account. They've deicded my standard browser is 'too old' to support anymore. Jerks.

• Wow
Reactions: rj677

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So is anything going to like.... happen??? Game has just been a tease fest for 5 straight chapters essentially and absolutely nothing happening.
Nothing happening? What game are you playing? Obviously not summers gone. Must be another game... or... you just came to fap and didnt read the opening post for one second, or the developers note, or the big fucking screen when the game starts.

spexxx111

Jan 5, 2023
You know... those cracker/chips/snacks? kinda red-ish, very popular in the US. So.... its a nickname vor Nami cause of her red hair obviously. But, you could have googled that for yourself. Not exactly rocket sience to type "cheeto" into google and see for yourself. But... meh nevermind, kinda moody. There you have it at least.
I was trying to find out if this is a slang expression. Maybe it means something in your culture.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Am i the only one whos save files are incompatible or do i have to start the game all over agin someone pls helpp
Well... its a rework in progress with getting new content at the same time. Would be kinda weird if old save-files would work for content that was changed, no? If you dont want that... wait until the rework is completly done, which will be the case with the next bigger update (chapter 6) if iam not mistaken.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes