Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So is the rework of the first 3 chapters done? I've been holding off on playing this until that was completed.
No. Ch2 has many issues and needs to be redone... and Ch3 is a bit of a mess. For example, due to the Ch1 rewrite the MC has never met these two and therefore never got the "stink eye" as noted in this Ch3 slide:
1698371459840.png
Also, the phone code is a mixed bag of two different sets of code, one of which I had to make a hot fix (found in a post above here). I've fixed a lot for the pending SanchoMod update but I'm losing count and just PM'ing the dev with the largest issues... there's tons of minor problems tbh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's only when you install the walkthrough mod, isn't it ?
Yes, I believe so.
Clarify. There's zero issue with any of the saves I have for SanchoMod so you must be speaking of the other mod. Just making sure it's clear.

But otherwise it doesn't matter anyway since some variables changed in Ch1/Ch2 so a fresh playthrough is actually required to be sorted regardless... and if the dev moves to RenPy v8.1 for Ch5 Full then you'll be replaying it yet again as well.

Just pointing out some facts so folks aren't confused (anymore than they might already be).

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
When i get in the jaccuzi scene it went pitch black and says Image 'ad1006' not found. and so on until they leaving the jaccuzi.
It was removed? I though it was only changed...

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
they deleted my long review for some stupid reason so ill post here cuz i cant write review they locked me. looks like this game under protection of f95 just like the other stupidly overrated games.

this game wothless waste of time doesnt even deserve to try, thank you i can totally ignore this game now by :poop:

Last edited:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
No. Ch2 has many issues and needs to be redone... and Ch3 is a bit of a mess. For example, due to the Ch1 rewrite the MC has never met these two and therefore never got the "stink eye" as noted in this Ch3 slide:
View attachment 3036831
Also, the phone code is a mixed bag of two different sets of code, one of which I had to make a hot fix (found in a post above here). I've fixed a lot for the pending SanchoMod update but I'm losing count and just PM'ing the dev with the largest issues... there's tons of minor problems tbh.
Oh, thanks for the reply. I will just wait for the full release then.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
This chapter confirms that "Summers Gone " and "Where It All Began "are in the same universe . Katie Zane , she looks older here , so maybe "Where It All Began" is years before "Summer's Gone" ?
For people that don't know , Katie Zane is one of the love interests in Oceanlab other game .

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
This is difference between adult content and regular content, you are censored in steam but i dont think this game is censored now
Censored would be the right term? Adult content is allowed on steam, being a dik and other games are on steam, I guess you mean that it is not advertised or the algorithm makes it more difficult to see, but that problem will not have it when the chapters advance and there is explicit content?

It does not seem to me the most logical decision, most of the money comes from patreon for this type of games and if you take away the little that had people get tired and abandon the game, I guess their strategy is to give hype while it is "public" on steam until it becomes "censored" content.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Censored would be the right term? Adult content is allowed on steam, being a dik and other games are on steam, I guess you mean that it is not advertised or the algorithm makes it more difficult to see, but that problem will not have it when the chapters advance and there is explicit content?

It does not seem to me the most logical decision, most of the money comes from patreon for this type of games and if you take away the little that had people get tired and abandon the game, I guess their strategy is to give hype while it is "public" on steam until it becomes "censored" content.
You're referencing policy on U.S. Steam...the dev is working the VN for German Steam...different policies apparently. It's been a ton of rework hours/months so there must be a gold mine in Steam's German accounts I've never been aware of though.... I might have to move from this site! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ameli0 and Vasilji

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 3036379

I know the name "Nami" mostly from the anime One Piece.
Yeah, ok. I meant it more like "people in Germany are not named thus" - for both names. The only one I know of that goes in the direction of Nika is the comedian Nikita Mueller (not related to Ms. Cindy Mueller, as far as I know :p). He is of russian/sowjetuntion heritage and pretty damn funny. Something that is a rarety these days with all the woke stuff going on, I might add.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
they deleted my long review for some stupid reason so ill post here cuz i cant write review they locked me. looks like this game under protection of f95 just like the other stupidly overrated games.

this game wothless waste of time doesnt even deserve to try, thank you i can totally ignore this game now by :poop:
I'd rather ignore people like you. :p

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes