Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think ms von Halens virginity is still intact, at least when it comes to male intrusion. Inanimate objects not included and/or ff experience.
It seems to me that her personal integrity never would allow her to give away her v-card to anyone but THE guy she could possibly consider an equal. That is equal in mind and spirit.
In my imagination the MC fits that slot. snicker, giggle
From the ingame point of view , Bella's virginity is Schrödinger's cat, it is impossible not to confirm or deny.
But if you think like IRL, then she is 20+
The fact that she has psychological trauma doesn't give her the same symptoms as MC - frigidity, etc. is not mentioned anywhere. Each person experiences this differently.
She's quite outgoing, her bitch attitude is a shield she keeps up.
All girls have these needs, it's natural. Still, toys and dick are completely different things. And knowing Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she used someone for "fun." In general, it was never a big deal for me, there was never this obsession with “hunting a virgin”. I look at things more simply.
Thanks for getting the ridiculous cliff this Bella situation is becoming.

The way she carries herself being the boss bitch, she should have experience if we are being reasonable.

But even so for the some reason she still virgin (don't make sense from the way she is written) the limp dickness from Nika should hurt her selfesteem enough to this end.
Yeah, how unpleasant it is for girls. “I don’t turn you on”, “You think I’m ugly”, etc.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
As far as I know, it's a legendary developer who was receiving quite a lot of money from impressive amount of Patreons, considering that his game was abandoned for ~2 years and he was doing pretty much nothing during that time. I'd say when it comes to milking people, no one comes even close to him.
It's still a mystery for me how it's possible, to be honest.
ih ih i can tell about another 2 hwo do the same ,and gives only excuses.BD and STOPART

Sep 23, 2020
It's very bad to play into the audience's fantasies and ruin character writing for someone else's fetishes. I saw this and it ended badly. Bad move.
And I doubt that Bella with her personality would be a virgin, that's the reality. IRL: If MC doesn't satisfy her, she would simply find someone else. :LOL:

Developer of one popular AVN. He hasn't released a real update in years. People still continued to donate him.
So whatever the situation, there will always be a core of fans who will continue to fund.
He released an update this year

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So I started the game from the beginning and created a save where I ignore both Nami and Bella and let me tell you something, this AVN is clearly created for their fans, because without them there isn't much to it. I personally only care about Mila and Zara and I liked Zara's basketball scene in this update, especially with great music, but to wait so much for so little...
The amount of content each girl has should be more equally distributed.
Yeah, when envisioning a story we always start from somewhere, and build with some tropes in mind and between Bella and Nami we have the Spicy and Sweet routes from the beginning.

But in a funny way both have the feeling that is us against the world, but for different reasons.

Bella because is the princess with the pauper. Maybe Nika pedigree is revealed in the story idk and Nami because is too dangerous to fail and destroy their relationship forever.
From the ingame point of view , Bella's virginity is Schrödinger's cat, it is impossible not to confirm or deny.
But if you think like IRL, then she is 20+
The fact that she has psychological trauma doesn't give her the same symptoms as MC - frigidity, etc. is not mentioned anywhere. Each person experiences this differently.
She's quite outgoing, her bitch attitude is a shield she keeps up.
All girls have these needs, it's natural. Still, toys and dick are completely different things. And knowing Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she used someone for "fun." In general, it was never a big deal for me, there was never this obsession with “hunting a virgin”. I look at things more simply.

Yeah, how unpleasant it is for girls. “I don’t turn you on”, “You think I’m ugly”, etc.
Bella is Ocean poster girl and for this reason her chastity is protected...

If I was a betting man.

Sep 23, 2020
As far as I know, it's a legendary developer who was receiving quite a lot of money from impressive amount of Patreons, considering that his game was abandoned for ~2 years and he was doing pretty much nothing during that time. I'd say when it comes to milking people, no one comes even close to him.
It's still a mystery for me how it's possible, to be honest.
If DrPinkCake stops updating for 2 years but keeps saying that he is working on the game or claims to be feeling unwell, people would still support him. BaDik and Milfy City had a huge fanbase because there weren't many impressive games around that time.

May 31, 2020
Well, this is getting ridiculous now..I couldn't care less about the other girls except Bella but the developer is trying so hard to make her unlikable... (I have a feeling it has something to do with the cliffhanger). I was glad to see the dog dildo is no longer among Bella's collection but why the hell does she have one big ass dildo instead? ... The developer is constantly slapping Bella's fans(myself included) with evidence that indicates she ain't a virgin... And I'd lose my shit if the sleeping beauty is actually Summer... We got nice Bella moments at least... The Cougars on Menu are quite appetizing... I only feel bad for those that had their eyes on Nojiko... I'm sure they want to see the Nick guy dead.. :ROFLMAO:

May 31, 2020
Ocean has already confirmed that bella isn't a virgin and in general, that he doesn't like to write a story where every LI is a virgin just to appeal to some peoples fantasies.
Oh really.. I didn't know that but I'm glad it was confirmed... Personally it doesn't bother me at all.. I just thought he was stringing the virgin card for the benefit of those who find that offensive... Good to know Indeed

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
I was glad to see the dog dildo is no longer among Bella's collection but why the hell does she have one big ass dildo instead? ... The developer is constantly slapping Bella's fans(myself included) with evidence that indicates she ain't a virgin...
Are people this insecure, that they are getting jealous on some fucking sex toys ? ...smh

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont really care about it but im pretty sure Bella is still a virgin. Her constantly trash talking Nika about being a virgin and him not at all being affected about it could be the complete opposite to her showcased behavior of being so experienced yet she isnt.

Its hard to imagine any guy who would be able to take it up with her and at the same time is considered "good enough" by her.

Ayua and Nadia are nonstop talking about how strange it is to see Bella close to a guy, how she usually NEVER talks about any guys and their utterly overwhelmed reaction about Nika and Bella having kissed on their date. If this would be a common occurence, they wouldnt be this caught off guard.

And its not only about the traume with her sister which makes Bella less open to other people, she got bullied and assaulted a lot in her past which did lead to very strong trust issues which makes it hard for me to see her just fucking around with random guys (they are too inferior to her lol).

On another note:

I dont get all the critism and whiny comments and ratings. I get that youre frustrated that you cant just fuck bella already as she seems to need it so bad, but Nika isnt really a self-insert MC. You're a horny guy playing an avn for sex while Nika is a broken guy and the need for sex just isnt really in his mind at this point.

He isnt sad that he cant fuck her either, he just feels guilty for not being able to satisfy her. Depression fucks with your emotions badly and his mind just isnt there yet. He needs more meeting(s) with amber and probably some other relevations along the way.

But if youre unable to enjoy buildup and character progression, you could still just wait a few years, its not like there wont be lewds in the future.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Well Bella is not my taste in LI so bringing the heat is fun.

But she is the number one in ranking and ofc people get offended for her deviancy.
Yeah excuse me, a girl wanting to test things out, so even if she is a virgin, maybe the first time wouldn't hurt so bad and she can also learn a thing or two about what she likes... The shame and deviancy from these things is next level.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah excuse me, a girl wanting to test things out, so even if she is a virgin, maybe the first time wouldn't hurt so bad and she can also learn a thing or two about what she likes... The shame and deviancy from these things is next level.
As I said, she could have taken a truckload of dicks. No problem for me.
as her boss bitchness would make sense her experience alas the vanilla setting from ocean world is not gonna happen.

Just that being a favorite LI the people would object.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Oh wow.. I spied the game update under the Latest Updates section and decided, "Oh yea, this one! Good a time as any to try the game out"! Only.. I walk into a complete anger storm of a thread and review section..

Chaos.gif

Guess, I need to go into both 4.5 and 5 and see for myself as to what is the big deal :(

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes