katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I dont really care about it but im pretty sure Bella is still a virgin. Her constantly trash talking Nika about being a virgin and him not at all being affected about it could be the complete opposite to her showcased behavior of being so experienced yet she isnt.

Its hard to imagine any guy who would be able to take it up with her and at the same time is considered "good enough" by her.

Ayua and Nadia are nonstop talking about how strange it is to see Bella close to a guy, how she usually NEVER talks about any guys and their utterly overwhelmed reaction about Nika and Bella having kissed on their date. If this would be a common occurence, they wouldnt be this caught off guard.

And its not only about the traume with her sister which makes Bella less open to other people, she got bullied and assaulted a lot in her past which did lead to very strong trust issues which makes it hard for me to see her just fucking around with random guys (they are too inferior to her lol).

On another note:

I dont get all the critism and whiny comments and ratings. I get that youre frustrated that you cant just fuck bella already as she seems to need it so bad, but Nika isnt really a self-insert MC. You're a horny guy playing an avn for sex while Nika is a broken guy and the need for sex just isnt really in his mind at this point.

He isnt sad that he cant fuck her either, he just feels guilty for not being able to satisfy her. Depression fucks with your emotions badly and his mind just isnt there yet. He needs more meeting(s) with amber and probably some other relevations along the way.

But if youre unable to enjoy buildup and character progression, you could still just wait a few years, its not like there wont be lewds in the future.
if mister limp dick would be sooooo guilty he would satisfy his girlfriend with his hands, mouth and her toys.
i really like this novel but with every update i like it a bit less.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Lol...you just did everything you accused me of. Hypocrite much?

Also, I was here for summers gone...IF you had read the post, it was stated as exactly that, and if that first part wasn't enough of a hint for the intellectual types, then the multiple uses of the word "Excited" surely should have been enough to paint the picture of why I opened the thread. Alas, some people are merely here to turd bomb people in the thread, I suppose.

Congrats!

P.S. Hidden activity is for anti-stalker use....as I'm absolutely SURE that you're aware of that. ;)
So, as I said before:

What did you like about the release?

What are you hoping for in the future?

Do you have any actual feedback about Summers Gone - either the entire AVN until now or the most recent release?

As to activity:

Since I have no reason to be worried about stalkers... I don't hide my activity....

I won't ask what you could have Possibly posted that has you worried about stalkers when you have posted 70 times in ~3.5 years with this user id.

Cheers!! :coffee:

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
God..Again and amazing update. I'm sad about the fact that Ocean is working on two games and we wait a bit until the next update but with every update I start from the beginning just to appreciate brilliant renders,cinematics and script writing. I know that Ocean takes so much shit from lifeless trolls these days but I believe he is one of the best out there and I can't wait for his next works.
Iv'e replayed the game 4 times now and i enjoy it so much. Its just out of this world. Like i don't even feel like im playing an adult game. Feels like im playing an amazingly well written story game with beautiful renders. The characters have so much personality and you can just connect emotionally with them and the story. The development rate is slow since hes working on 2 games at the same time.. But dang does every update slap hard. I used to play these games for the adult content.. now im playing it purely for the story :D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Book club was fucking gold. So much going on and theories abound over the coming months as everyone starts having ideas. Loved the smirk Katie gave Nika when he was busy infuriating Charlie, she almost seemed proud! Adrianna quickly twigging what was happening so she decided to derail further with Sasha sat there wondering what the hell is happening.

Nojiko (which most of us probably suspect is Miru's sister), worried about Nika coming there and figuring things out. The scene just before they left for the book club where Nojiko say's "You have no idea what you've done" had the sound of a can of worms being slowly opened in the background! Who are they [Nami and Nika]? Are they related in some way to one of the three big families? Or were their parents enemies and they were adopted over a sense of guilt? Why were they kept out of the way? Why Nojiko? So many theories!

Nia visit was also gold. But I'm biased as she's one of my favourites. Her having connections to Summer was a nice little reveal. Also, I long suspected that she'd be crushingly lonely and this was confirmed.

Bella was good, her little smiles and looks while Nika's back was turned (and vice versa) were nice touches. I can just imagine that as those two get closer, they'll become a holy terror to anyone attempting to pick on either of them.

Zara's basketball scene made her shoot up in my estimation. Her barging him, her general excitment at them moving in... Her need for competition and being the best was something that I never personally liked, but was shown to have a reason in this episode. And when Nika tells her she believes in her, the look of surprise and vulnerability on her face said it all. She was always "expected" to do well and felt a disappointment when she didn't. But when Nika said that, it was a shock to her.

Finally, the moving out plot was handled well. Being forced out of his haven will force him to work on his problems more. So far it's Mila, Nika and Nami moving in. Wonder who'll be the fourth? I know Robin was open as a possible option...
Great post! I'm out of reactions for the day and did not want to leave without giving you props for the post. The next time I check this thread, there could be another 20 pages so all too easy to miss good commentary.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
if mister limp dick would be sooooo guilty he would satisfy his girlfriend with his hands, mouth and her toys.
i really like this novel but with every update i like it a bit less.
Remember that Mc is limp dicked why would he have their first sexual relation?

I wonder if he can feel any sexual drive, only with Nami he showed any reaction.

Don't make any sense, a souless act to doom their future,just to cater to your horny brain.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
From the ingame point of view , Bella's virginity is Schrödinger's cat, it is impossible not to confirm or deny.
But if you think like IRL, then she is 20+
The fact that she has psychological trauma doesn't give her the same symptoms as MC - frigidity, etc. is not mentioned anywhere. Each person experiences this differently.
She's quite outgoing, her bitch attitude is a shield she keeps up.
All girls have these needs, it's natural. Still, toys and dick are completely different things. And knowing Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she used someone for "fun." In general, it was never a big deal for me, there was never this obsession with “hunting a virgin”. I look at things more simply.

Yeah, how unpleasant it is for girls. “I don’t turn you on”, “You think I’m ugly”, etc.
I agree Bella doesn't come across as someone that is inexperienced or has hang ups about fucking. She even mocks Nika for him being a virgin just as she does wealth, things she has that he doesn't. I'm glad dev isn't leaning into that kink for all the women. It doesn't make sense for someone like her to be a virgin she's hardly shy and she guns for what she wants to happen. She didn't even feel Nika was good enough yet STILL went for it at the hilltop because she was attracted. If she finds someone attractive or she's horny then it's happening which yeah is normal for an adult. We even see it this episode she'd have fucked him in public straight through that bonnet if he'd got hard :ROFLMAO:. That is not a virgin right there.

Simple fact is most men over 21 in real life don't prioritize women that are shit in bed and don't know how an adult relationship functions and that's what virgins are when it comes down to it. Virgin is a kink no different than feet or NTR and should be treated so if someone likes it great but a lot of us care about it as much as we do footjobs or cucking and don't want or need it to be everywhere. Wanting her to be a virgin feels more like wanting her to meet their kink list than anything to do with how she's presented in game.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I don't keep track of changes so when I got to this update I found that old saves weren't working so I started again skipping to get to where i was but I saw scenes I'd never seen before and the art was a bit different. the character I had liked before , i no longer interested in her Now though I haven't played the new part yet so what happened and is this related to beta version or what .

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Kek.
Sure attraction does blind, Nika is not her equal, maybe in banter or potential idk.

They are mismatched.
From the ingame point of view , Bella's virginity is Schrödinger's cat, it is impossible not to confirm or deny.
But if you think like IRL, then she is 20+
The fact that she has psychological trauma doesn't give her the same symptoms as MC - frigidity, etc. is not mentioned anywhere. Each person experiences this differently.
She's quite outgoing, her bitch attitude is a shield she keeps up.
All girls have these needs, it's natural. Still, toys and dick are completely different things. And knowing Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she used someone for "fun." In general, it was never a big deal for me, there was never this obsession with “hunting a virgin”. I look at things more simply.

Yeah, how unpleasant it is for girls. “I don’t turn you on”, “You think I’m ugly”, etc.
Sorry for being a quirky fuck.
The equality between them was that I meant that they are a match made not in heaven, but in hell.
It's not often, more or less never, Bella met someone standing up against her like the MC.
His arrogance and the stabbing questions about her sister. His not giving a fuck and not giving in for her shenanigans.
She's just as much an equal mental case like him but with the advantage of having an outlet by street racing and her mum's profession.
Don't necessarily think being bossy like her means she had to have had "some fun".
She's horny like fuck but it's not equal to fuck for real.

Socially unequal, yes, but by no standard mentally or morally, at least according to the older version.

We'll see what the next season will bring forth in the hymen department not just for Bellchen but for the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree Bella doesn't come across as someone that is inexperienced or has hang ups about fucking. She even mocks Nika for him being a virgin just as she does wealth, things she has that he doesn't. I'm glad dev isn't leaning into that kink for all the women. It doesn't make sense for someone like her to be a virgin she's hardly shy and she guns for what she wants to happen. She didn't even feel Nika was good enough yet STILL went for it at the hilltop because she was attracted. If she finds someone attractive or she's horny then it's happening which yeah is normal for an adult. We even see it this episode she'd have fucked him in public straight through that bonnet if he'd got hard :ROFLMAO:. That is not a virgin right there.

Simple fact is most men over 21 in real life don't prioritize women that are shit in bed and don't know how an adult relationship functions and that's what virgins are when it comes down to it. Virgin is a kink no different than feet or NTR and should be treated so if someone likes it great but a lot of us care about it as much as we do footjobs or cucking and don't want or need it to be everywhere. Wanting her to be a virgin feels more like wanting her to meet their kink list than anything to do with how she's presented in game.
Yeah, and people with this virgin kink are the loudest audience in AVNs, often they can even threaten/blackmail the developer if he makes their favorite character NOT A VIRGIN. Yes, yes, the same brigade. It doesn't really matter to me, it's just weird that Bella would be a virgin.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah, and people with this virgin kink are the loudest audience in AVNs, often they can even threaten/blackmail the developer if he makes their favorite character NOT A VIRGIN. Yes, yes, the same brigade. It doesn't really matter to me, it's just weird that Bella would be a virgin.
Dev could give her the Condom treatment, Maybe she never got raw dogged.
This way the male fantasy could still flourish
jimmies.jpg
tldr, bella need to have a creampie from Nika cause reasons

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
Just a question, why is the developer adding renders to previous chapters? Do you recommend playing the game from the beginning now?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I'm not a bella fans she's way behind in my li list but still I can't think or process her character who lost her virginity already don't forget she's only 19 so in the form of not making every lis virgins ocean shouldn't miss out on characters that actually should/can be characterized as virgins and Bella's development with nika is something that can't be repeated by any other lis so just for it I'll make their first scene (actually it could be SG's first scene) more special like both of them discovering the pure pleasure sharing the moment (damn i can think of multiple screenplays already) so it's upto ocean he told us that she's not a virgin but that was way back people can change their mind within seconds but can't express it right away because of their previous actions

So nami,Sonya,Sasha and maybe Victoria are virgins (now i thought about lis,is Bella's sister is one of them?)

Reactions: johnmnf692

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
nice new update, love this game. quick question tho, id rather wait for full than beta, how long does it usually take between beta and full?

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes