RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Oh wow.. I spied the game update under the Latest Updates section and decided, "Oh yea, this one! Good a time as any to try the game out"! Only.. I walk into a complete anger storm of a thread and review section..

View attachment 3038080

Guess, I need to go into both 4.5 and 5 and see for myself as to what is the big deal :(
Oh you're good don't worry. If you haven't played the game before and don't mind the lack of sex or lewd scenes in general you're probably gonna love it. Although my advice would be to wait for the next update. Ch5 FULL before going in to get a better experience. But you do you!

Reactions: vireker

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Do you guys think sasha knew/remembers nika before college started? The way she sometimes looks at him indicates it and nika made a comment like that the first time he saw her too.

And in the book-club Robin and Sasha knew about Nami coming along so they were aware of the connection between Nika/Nami and Nojiko with who they are in the same book-club for quite some time. Maybe she even knows who Nika's real parents are.

Yet she doesnt seem to remember Nami as she tried to ask her a few times about where she got the earing from.

Maybe Sasha got her scar in the same accident Nika was hurt? Or they were at the hospital at the same time and Leia gave Sasha and Nami a earring at this point in time.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
God..Again and amazing update. I'm sad about the fact that Ocean is working on two games and we wait a bit until the next update but with every update I start from the beginning just to appreciate brilliant renders,cinematics and script writing. I know that Ocean takes so much shit from lifeless trolls these days but I believe he is one of the best out there and I can't wait for his next works.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
So - onto important things we enjoy talking about versus the sadly necessary times we have to address/respond to those who complain about Summers Gone.

How about that Book Club?

I think I will have to watch that full scene a few times because I am sure I missed nuances (and made choices) that I will want to catch/reexamine.

I can't wait until the next therapy session with Amber to see what she says and what she holds back when talking with the MC.

This makes me want the cabin visit even more!

I thought this was a Great release, from Bella/MC time at the beginning to Bella/Sis time at the end.

I loved seeing this other side of Bella as well.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Book club was fucking gold. So much going on and theories abound over the coming months as everyone starts having ideas. Loved the smirk Katie gave Nika when he was busy infuriating Charlie, she almost seemed proud! Adrianna quickly twigging what was happening so she decided to derail further with Sasha sat there wondering what the hell is happening.

Nojiko (which most of us probably suspect is Miru's sister), worried about Nika coming there and figuring things out. The scene just before they left for the book club where Nojiko say's "You have no idea what you've done" had the sound of a can of worms being slowly opened in the background! Who are they [Nami and Nika]? Are they related in some way to one of the three big families? Or were their parents enemies and they were adopted over a sense of guilt? Why were they kept out of the way? Why Nojiko? So many theories!

Nia visit was also gold. But I'm biased as she's one of my favourites. Her having connections to Summer was a nice little reveal. Also, I long suspected that she'd be crushingly lonely and this was confirmed.

Bella was good, her little smiles and looks while Nika's back was turned (and vice versa) were nice touches. I can just imagine that as those two get closer, they'll become a holy terror to anyone attempting to pick on either of them.

Zara's basketball scene made her shoot up in my estimation. Her barging him, her general excitment at them moving in... Her need for competition and being the best was something that I never personally liked, but was shown to have a reason in this episode. And when Nika tells her she believes in her, the look of surprise and vulnerability on her face said it all. She was always "expected" to do well and felt a disappointment when she didn't. But when Nika said that, it was a shock to her.

Finally, the moving out plot was handled well. Being forced out of his haven will force him to work on his problems more. So far it's Mila, Nika and Nami moving in. Wonder who'll be the fourth? I know Robin was open as a possible option...

Last edited:

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 1932038
CH 4 Beta

Saves have been tested and work perfectly.
(The saves of the previous pack also worked)

Guys, I need your opinion and ideas to continue publishing save files. So please answer these few questions if possible.
1) Do you find these save files useful and effective?
2) I have not focused on the TS path of the game. Have you seen any special difference between this version of the game and the normal version? which character ?
3) you think which of the following characters will have a perfect separate path in the game in the future?
Nadia, Nancy, Zara, Vanessa, Sasha, Sonya, Nia, Robin, Coach Hill, Amber.
4) Do you have an idea about save files pack ?

Thank you in advance .
Can you Update Ur Saves PLZ

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes