Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
I think this is the only VN I've played that has this many gorgeous women and doesn't have the harem tag. The amount of eye candy in the game is unreal. I kind of wish I could go all Pokemon on them and catch them all, but most of them aren't even LIs. I guess I'll have to settle for having fifty different save files to cover all my bases in the future :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kinokyle

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
I have to be honest here, I really don't know what people are complaining so much about. Updates are slow, sure, but they are also big when they come out and the remakes constantly improve an already very high quality product.
Renders get better, the clunkier parts get fixed and become smoother and perfectly in line with the rest and characters get even more nuanced and interesting; glaring example is the addition of funny and even clumsy moments to everybody's favorite Bella, having small cracks appear in her flawless, stone facade which make her personality even more magnetic and her plight more endearing.
Besides the only ones who have a base for complaints are those who actively support the creator monetarily, the rest... not so much. Everyone is of course entitled to have their opinion and openly express it, but bellyaching about slow updates on a pirate site is laughable, I'm sorry.
Here is the thing, i would be more than stupid to throw money at him. Two games, four years and no considerable progress whatsoever. His Dev logs are basically always the sam excuses in different wording. You can be as gullible as you like, it's your money afterall, but not everyone throws common sense out of the window like many of the fangirls here or his patreons.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Normally, I wouldn't reply to trolls. I am feeling charitable today. Complaints are fair and reasonable; Ocean and the game are far from perfect. Not enjoying the VN is a personal choice. Not sure why people feel like sticking around on threads where they don't like the game. Kinda the definition of a troll. Going after the people who do love and support the games is right up the alley of the typical troll. If your goal is to upset people and start an argument, let me just share with you that the people of this thread are generally intelligent and capable of communicating together to discuss likes and dislikes. Your trolling does do one thing that I appreciate greatly, it highlights you so that we can easily ignore tools who come in to talk shit just to stir up trouble.

Thank you!

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Here is the thing, i would be more than stupid to throw money at him. Two games, four years and no considerable progress whatsoever. His Dev logs are basically always the sam excuses in different wording. You can be as gullible as you like, it's your money afterall, but not everyone throws common sense out of the window like many of the fangirls here or his patreons.
Missed the point. What I'm saying is that if you are NOT giving the dev money, complaining makes literally no sense.
And how am I gullible? I have never said I have spent any money on this game at all, I'm only saying it's really good and will most likely be worth a purchase when it's finished.

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Nobody is obligating you to donate. Why get upset if someone enjoys the game?

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Then you really haven't checked out that many games. Lots of games out there that offer a ton of beautiful ladies with and without the Harem tag.
I'd be interested in hearing some examples because I've played a lot of games here and I haven't seen it. He makes background characters as hot as some of the LIs. A lot of games I've played have a great main cast, but the other characters are nothing special (it makes sense to not waste a ton of effort on characters you'll only see a few times I guess).

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That shooting thing was pretty dumb to be honest
I thought the shooting thing was over-the-top and highly unrealistic, as well. However, what would have been the better decision is to replace those high points in each of those scenes with another equally as dynamic moment. Instead, removing them and not placing that something in their place is what leaves the scenes and the story from the beginning feeling weak.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I think this is the only VN I've played that has this many gorgeous women and doesn't have the harem tag. The amount of eye candy in the game is unreal. I kind of wish I could go all Pokemon on them and catch them all, but most of them aren't even LIs. I guess I'll have to settle for having fifty different save files to cover all my bases in the future :LOL:
"Harem" tag, Catch them all ?. What did you want to do with then, play Pokemon game..?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I thought the shooting thing was over-the-top and highly unrealistic, as well. However, what would have been the better decision is to replace those high points in each of those scenes with another equally as dynamic moment. Instead, removing them and not placing that something in their place is what leaves the scenes and the story from the beginning feeling weak.
Man, what are you talking about!
This change excuses the whole rework of this scene: "I shouldn't move her incase her spine is compromised" :KEK:
I've been waiting this for many years! Now I don't have my palm to meet my face every time I see that ignorant idiot MC twisting the poor girl with a possible broken spine into the "recovery position!" :KEK:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Man, what are you talking about!
This change excuses the whole rework of this scene: "I shouldn't move her incase her spine is compromised" :KEK:
I've been waiting this for many years! Now I don't have my palm to meet my face every time I see that ignorant idiot MC twisting the poor girl with a possible broken spine into the "recovery position!" :KEK:
Oh god yes!!! I teach those techniques and tell people to never move a victim unless it is a matter of life and death if they stay where they are! That drove me cray in the last version too!

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
This game is probably the game i enjoy the most on this side. 10/10.
I wanted to get this out of the way before i criticize it.
Because there are some things that are a bit disapointing.

1) I like the MC, but he is sometimes rather inconsistent in his actions.
He is being portrayed with depression, anxiety and panic attacks. But for some reason there are moments where those things just fly out of the window for some reason.

The best example is the book club in the new update.
His reasoning for going there makes no sence to me. A person with social anxiety and no interest in books (atleast at the moment) would never go to a club where there are a bunch of strangers, just to annoy his "mom"(forgot her name). And not only that, he even starts to charm his way through all the milfs, like a fcking Bard from DnD.
The Dev tried to justify this with a panic attack at the end, but that just appears like a poor excuse for an action that does not fit the character to begin with.

I think this whole bookclub scene was just an excuse to add a bunch of milfs to the game and expose the MC to the mistery of "mom" and Amber knowing each other already.

2) I have absolutely no idea who is a potential love interest and who is a "side" character.
As much as i love to have a lot of great characters, but there are just too many of them here.
If this would be a harem game, ok, but this is clearly not the case.
Especially if we consider that the first team of the girls has not even been introduced yet.

Sometimes less is more. I think the Dev is blowing this game a bit out of proportion.

3) The lack of sex does not bother me. One of the reason why i like the MC, is because he doesnt act like a horny 14-year-old everytime there is a girl on screen like in 98% of the games on this side.

But he is also an idiot in this update.
He knows that Bella wants him, but he cant get it up because of a mental block.
But doesnt he still have healthy hands and a mouth? Like i know he is a virgin and inexperienced, but atleast some light petting would have been a great addition i think. But nothing?

Thats enough criticism for now.

Like i said. Great game overall, cant wait to see more.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
MC/Nami pay for pizza:
View attachment 3039775
Later the MC forgets he's 4 large pizza's light on the wallet:
View attachment 3039781
:/

I don't know anyone while in uni that forgot a pizza debt...ever :ROFLMAO:
Just wondering... since you looked into the code:

in my gameplay Nika doesn't meet Bella at midnight and doesn't trash the Holgersons' house. Therefore Mila tells him that her parents took her money. BUT in chapter 5 when Bella talks to him that Holgerson wants to meet her, she tells that they reported Mila for the robbery and she fears that Mila might report her (about what? how could Mila know about her?).
Is this a code bug?
(I restarted my gameplay from scratch and I didn't install any mod)

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, there's so much packed into the book club segment [at least for the I-Came-Here-For-The-Story Players rather than the My-Love-Salami-Aches-For-A-Good-Tug Players], that it kinda needs a couple of playthroughs to digest.
Story is a bigger part for me too(Out of my 6 top AVN's, half of them still has no actual "love-salami" scenes with their LI's). But it doesn't take a genius to guess what our batman-ryan gosling-autistic-giga chad MC thinks and does in a room filled with old rich horny mifs. In my first playthrough I was just interested in bella-nami-mila more. But if I didn't play it a second time I never would've learned noji hides a lot of shit I'll give you that. I didn't entirely skip the book club section but I basically spammed the space key most of the time.

MC being this i-can-manipulate-any-social-situtation type moody emo guy is interesting and entertaining for the most part, but tbh I find it kinda cringe in scenes where this is the sole focus. I much rather see him interact with the characters I actually care about. Of course, that's just my preference.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Terrific update. Ocean continues to be the best in the business. I do, however, hate that it ruins all other games for me for about a week or so.
You are a better man than I am, it takes me weeks and I have to go back and replay various scenes multiple times just to ease my sense of 'Damn - Great update but now what...'

I turn to AVNs that are Very different in renders and story so I don't feel like I am watching a poor placeholder for Summers Gone. I find post apocalyptic AVNs are a good 'palate' cleaner... The good ones are gritty and remind me about 3rd world problems - food, water and shelter, versus first world problems - who is a virgin and how can I build my harem ... :p

Nothing like trying to treat a pretty woman as an LI when you find out at game over that she saw you as her FI (Food Interest) - she's a cannibal... :eek:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes