yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm not arguing with you yossa. :HideThePain:
My initial line of thinking was that Ocean needs to clarify what causes the panic attacks, then someone else said he gets them "because he socializes bro". And that objectively isn't true as of CH 4.5. It's caused by who you kiss or don't kiss.

I honestly think Ocean realized at some point that that stat was bullshit since it doesn't come up again in CH 5 and Nika still has an attack. Maybe we might even get rid of them entirely once we get our hands at Sashas secret KGB grade medicine.

EDIT: Oh, and Mila doesn't really have much of a route. Nika and her are never alone apart from 5 minutes of exploring dat humongous ass in Vics backyard. There's some blurry planning of a date that hasn't happened yet though.
Damn reaction limit :KEK:
I only remember that the MC has an opportunity to persuade Mila to register on Venus and let her assets make some mony for her. :KEK:
But I guess that he deliberately hid the reasons for the panic attacks so that gamers would find out for themselves. And if you don't look at the code, you'll have to go through several playthroughs to figure it out. So I promised myself that I wouldn't peek into the code anymore, so as not to break the immersion in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
At least on par. But he is still figuring out Blender and it already looks pretty great.
Daz is just a model poser while Blender is a 3D modeling tool. He can do so much more with it once he's comfortable with it.

That's how it's described but it's not how it works in the novel bro.
The panic attack at Vics sleepover only happens if you fool around with Bella and someone else besides Bella. If it's just you and Bella it doesn't happen. Keep in mind you still socialize just as much otherwise, you do the same things, you just don't "cheat" (if you can call it that).
I see. Still, can it not be that there is some sort of socialization "counter" that is being kept, and the 'fooling around with someone besides Bella' is what causes it to reach the tolerance limit resulting in a panic attack? It's already been established that, for better or for worse, Bella and Nika's relationship is different from those of him with other girls. Could be that fooling around with her doesn't count in the same way other encounters do.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yea if there is one thing this game was missing, it's slow burn... If this game burned any slower it will turn into Starfield. With that said yea it makes more sense to pick either between Bella or Amber rather than pursuing both but man is this gonna get a lot more convoluted and i dunno if Ocean is prepared on having the branch the game into a million different directions, it's gonna get a lot more frustrating.
Hah, yeah I understand your meaning - all I am saying with Amber and the slow burn is that I expect her route to move even slower than some of the others once Season 2 starts. I could certainly be wrong but I'm thinking since she's described as somewhat prudish, is married, and given that Bella makes a comment about that cop wanting to take her (Bella) down because she's "Amber Von Halen's daughter", this indicates that Amber will be hesitant and careful about getting into a romantic relationship with the MC.

As far as Bella being involved, I think it'll be okay if the MC has stayed on relatively friendly terms with her. She's going to be apprehensive, and protective of her mom, which is pretty natural, but I think when it becomes apparent that something is going on, if the MC explains he has good intentions and isn't messing around behind Amber's back it will work out good. Can't wait.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hah, yeah I understand your meaning - all I am saying with Amber and the slow burn is that I expect her route to move even slower than some of the others once Season 2 starts. I could certainly be wrong but I'm thinking since she's described as somewhat prudish, is married, and given that Bella makes a comment about that cop wanting to take her (Bella) down because she's "Amber Von Halen's daughter", this indicates that Amber will be hesitant and careful about getting into a romantic relationship with the MC.

As far as Bella being involved, I think it'll be okay if the MC has stayed on relatively friendly terms with her. She's going to be apprehensive, and protective of her mom, which is pretty natural, but I think when it becomes apparent that something is going on, if the MC explains he has good intentions and isn't messing around behind Amber's back it will work out good. Can't wait.
I think the picture Ocean is trying to paint about Amber is that she may appear prudish and professional on the outside but she is a complete "freak" in reality, which is why she is a woman in her 40's and still walking around with pierced nipples and nearly see through shirts and skirts that have her panties show every time she slightly bends over. It's all a facade, out of all the girls in the game she'd probably fuck the MC the hardest cause she is probably repressed as fuck.
Now maybe i am wrong but that's what i get from the way she is presented in the game so far.

There is really no or at least realistically shouldn't be any feasible way for you to remain friendly with Bella while boinking her mom lol, lets be real. Bella especially i feel like she would literally stab the MC with a knife if she found out about it.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I think the picture Ocean is trying to paint about Amber is that she may appear prudish and professional on the outside but she is a complete "freak" in reality, which is why she is a woman in her 40's and still walking around with pierced nipples and nearly see through shirts and skirts that have her panties show every time she slightly bends over. It's all a facade, out of all the girls in the game she'd probably fuck the MC the hardest cause she is probably repressed as fuck.
Now maybe i am wrong but that's what i get from the way she is presented in the game so far.

There is really no or at least realistically shouldn't be any feasible way for you to remain friendly with Bella while boinking her mom lol, lets be real. Bella especially i feel like she would literally stab the MC with a knife if she found out about it.
I mean Bella was revealed to be a bigger pervert than we thought, we saw that when MC was in her room and her aunt exposed her by mistake :KEK:
Not like her aunt is any better.

And since she is Amber's daughter, maybe Amber has also this perverted side we didn't see yet but she keeps it hidden like Bella did.

A side from her looking all professional all the time when she is shown, we don't know anything personal about her so it could be possible that she can hide something more interesting and i doubt she is as stuck up as she looks like.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

No doubt, you could certainly be right - underneath it all Amber is gonna want to have some fun. The beast may be waiting to be unleashed for the right guy. :D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

So it's called "trolling" when the reviews are 1-2 stars. What is this called then?

I guess idiots like yourself can't really lose or be wrong when all criticism is dismissed as trolling and hating huh? Just be mindful that not everyone here is as stupid as you believe them to be ;)
I call it trolling when:

* Someone accuses a dev of milking when they provide weekly dev logs, clearly articulate what they are doing and deliver on their updates, even if those updates take longer than most of us would like.

* Someone misrepresents the scope/amount of rework occurring in Summers Gone Season 1 and ignores all attempts to engage in a conversation where others post the specifics of what Ocean said he was doing and why.

* Someone lies about the timing of the update and, of course - when the update lands in the month Ocean said it would and about the time Ocean said it would - they disappear and are only seen 'liking' poor reviews of Summers Gone.

* Someone writes a poor review because there is no sex or certain images have been removed in advance of the Steam release despite the fact that the reasoning for changing/removing renders/music/no sex has been clearly articulated by the dev.

Is it trolling when someone rates Any AVN poorly because that AVN does not have the content they want, even if it does not have those tags and explicitly says - No Sex Yet?

*A === As an example - Is it trolling if I decide that the only way an AVN is good is if I can create a Harem of all the women in game, regardless of blood relations or not, and then I create 20 alt ids and review bomb Being A DIK with one star reviews because I am not getting the harem I want and that I am owed from this AVN?

Simple question - is *A above okay or not?

If it is okay for someone to do *A to Being A DIK - why is that okay?

If it is not okay for someone to do *A to Being A DIK - why is that okay for someone/a group of someones to do that to Summers Gone?

What is par for the course for me? Having adult discussions... without childish name calling.

Yes - you referred to me as an Idiot - in two different posts - and it took me picoseconds to recover from the clever brutality of that ... :eek:

If you want to have an Adult discussion with me - I'll be here.

Cheers!! :coffee:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You are trying to interact with someone who is behaving like a troll.

Many of us tried to engage in genuine Summers Gone discussions with this thread visitor and all our logic and screenshots were ignored. After all - why let the truth/facts about this AVN get in the way of a rant...

You can choose to sink more time into responding to someone who seems to get a kick out of wasting other people's time or you can do what Many of us have done, me included - put him on the ignore list and move on.

He is one of the few persistent trolls still hiding under the bridge near Summers Gone Lane.

When Summers Gone CH 5 Full releases - we will get another wave of trolls - and another wave of 1-star reviews from those trolls - it is All they know!

Once I hit CH 4/CH 4.5, I finally accepted this, and started putting the herd of trolls on the ignore list. Our time has value - I believe that spending that time with an anonymous entity who is disingenuous about wanting to discuss Summers Gone wastes that time.

To me, one or two chances for a genuine discussion is more than fair - and if the behavior of a troll continues after this - into the ignore bin they go.

Good Luck deciding what your threshold is before hitting ignore!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Cheers.

In this case, I figure anyone reading through this thread can now not only read this users' opinions (masked as fact), but also the replies carefully reputing this users' opinions. The same goes for all of us that have taken a careful, evidence-based approach in replying.

My last post laid down the challenge to basically "put up or shut up". I know they cannot put up... but they can further reveal themselves to be trolling.

I don't mind people having differing interpretations/opinions of the game, as long as they be honest and discuss in good faith.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Simple question - is *A above okay or not?
No, it's not ok. None of it is. But you are cherry picking arguments that no one with half a working brain would disagree on. No one with half a working brain would call Ocean a milker. No one with half a working brain would expect sex scenes when the game pretty openly tells you there are none. If you wanna point and ridicule the morons who do, I'm right there with you.

That isn't the issue. The issue is there is plenty of fair criticism to the game that you specifically and others like you have been dismissing for years. Sadly I don't care enough to keep receipts or look through people's post history to call them out on it.

Anyways, my point was the "review bomb" thing. You are smart enough to know that are just as many, if not more, fake positive reviews as fake negative ones. So you can drop that narrative going forward because one quick look at them and you can see it holds no water.

I have been a loud critic of the game ever since the reworks started happening and I've never left a negative review. I will once season 1 ends but it certainly won't be a 1 or 2 star.

staggerlee32

May 18, 2020
Saves will be transferred with the full version. So yeah, that's why I said don't make all your routes in the BETA. You'll have to play the full version to transfer your saves.
goddamn am I glad I saw this tonight, after my first run through. lmao

great update. had to play through from the beginning for the first time in a while, and i'll admit i had my doubts about the rework being necessary but the reworked content truly is a major improvement.

i hate cliffhangers though ocean you son of a bitch. lol. how am i so invested in this fucking game

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Is it ever explained what happened to Bella's sister? Racing incident? Until this last update, I honestly thought she had died. I haven't done a Bella path in ages, so I don't recall it being explained. Bella reads to her at the very end of the chapter. It's odd that for how smitten Bella is for Nika, she never brought him to see her after all this time.

Reactions: BADfan29

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
is there a list/chart or something to showcase who's an actual LI and which LIs you can "throuple" together? since i'd like to know who i should actually start pathing for rather than trying to path every girl like you usually do for a harem game only to get cock-blocked or something later on because a girl doesn't want to get involved in a throuple because of another girl's path ages ago

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
is there a list/chart or something to showcase who's an actual LI and which LIs you can "throuple" together? since i'd like to know who i should actually start pathing for rather than trying to path every girl like you usually do for a harem game only to get cock-blocked or something later on because a girl doesn't want to get involved in a throuple because of another girl's path ages ago
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending). Latest status (everything can still change in development):

LIs:
Amber
: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Marla: main LI, "will stay an LI forever", should currently be married
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Vanessa: main LI (sub and equals routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"

Lewdables:
Cindy
(teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Kate: Ocean refuses to say if she is a LI for now but she is at least lewdable
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Maja: formerly main LI, now planned as lewdable but most likely will never be a LI again
Nancy: "lewdable" but not a LI
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI

Not LIs:
Ayua:
Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI

Melanie, Genevieve, etc: nothing conclusive has been mentioned about others. Not all LIs have been introduced yet but nearly all. Ocean has a limit and will not add many more.

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

Last check: October 27, 2023

Reactions: yossa999

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
This thread moves way too fast for me to keep up with, but I think that book club scene is going to be talked about for years to come. There was so much going on, and most of it was only vague hints at a much larger picture. It's going to be fun to watch all the pieces of this story slide into place. I'm not sure how much faith I have that this game will ever be fully completed, but I hope Ocean can pull it off.

I think there are only a few distinct paths you can follow in the game right now. Hopefully somebody can make a walkthrough when the first season ends.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think someone mentioned that Ocean said he's no longer confirming who is or isn't a love interest, lewdable or bystander. Potentially to avoid giving away plot secrets.
Well, everybody should have realised by now that the "old infamous LI list" doesn't makes sense.

You make me think of a 20 something guy who's ordering his casket at a funeral house because "you never know what's going to happen in the next 60 years of your life".

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes