yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It turns out that with this move we understand that MC doesn't belong to the lower class and they are rather an average normal family, this is more Bella’s perception: She classifies normal people as poor and doesn't attach a contemptuous connotation to this; rather, on the contrary, she despises the social class from which she came. Those bastard Holgersons left their mark on her perception of the world.
Basically like that. Although, of course, there are minor inconsistencies in the story and it is not clear whether these are plot issues or whether it was done intentionally. So far, everything looks like although they are somewhere at the middle class level, but they do not have extra money, at least Nojiko does not spoil the kids. For example, in a conversation with Zara, when she asks the MC if it’s really so hard for him to get a driver’s license, he answers - yes, it’s difficult if you’re poor.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I dunno if Ocean can do "horny as shit", given his vow of celibacy for the time being. But all joking aside, yes having Amber be a horny MILF is probably the best way to do it, i mean given that she still has pierced nipples probably tells you more about her than anything you can find in a therapy session. The problem is how is that gonna work in relation to Bella? She is gonna be so horny she just fucks a guy that her daughter likes?
Again all of this goes back to delaying all the sex stuff for so long, it allowed MC to build up too much of a platonic and romantic relationship with too many characters, to the point where MC having sex with anyone else than the first romantic interest makes it impossible.
That small window of moment where you hook up with someone for the first time, where you still ease into a relationship in many of these games where you get to fool around with others while you are still going on a date with someone else is long gone. The game boasts one of the largest casts of female romantic interests, both main and side ones and i am suppose to think that the MC is gonna turn into a sex machine any minute now and start fucking 25+ girls left and right after he already got to know them so well and built whatever relationship he did? Sorry but it just aint working, this could have worked if this was a fresh game as i said, the MC just joined a college and went to parties where he met all these girls for the first time, but i have spent so much time with Bella, Mila, Nami, etc... that i feel like I am already at the stage where we are picking the wedding dresses for all 3.
But whatever, at least there is Where it all Began where i can watch yassified Great Khali bang the hot Asian chick, while we watch him have a back and forth with Bel.. i mean Katie. Lets all make a bet on how long it will take in that game before the MC gets to fuck anyone else but his girlfriend, i am sure Summers Gone hasn't robbed off on him the wrong way at all...
Oh that's gonna be interesting to watch unfold in general. The common trope of "magical baseball bat dick" MC is hardly gonna work here since Nika hasn't used the wormy even once.
Maybe he's gonna be an amazing lay because he can go for hours, possibly days without cumming? :HideThePain:

Mila's story was changed? because if we direct the clues to this point, Mila would be a plot hole. (or something that would need a lot more explanation and mental gymnastics).
Other option is she has some sort of scholarship that gets her in.
Ocean is german. In this country at least, tuition is free. If you're good enough to be accepted that is. Otherwise yes, this would be a glaring plot hole.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I dunno if Ocean can do "horny as shit", given his vow of celibacy for the time being. But all joking aside, yes having Amber be a horny MILF is probably the best way to do it, i mean given that she still has pierced nipples probably tells you more about her than anything you can find in a therapy session. The problem is how is that gonna work in relation to Bella? She is gonna be so horny she just fucks a guy that her daughter likes?
Again all of this goes back to delaying all the sex stuff for so long, it allowed MC to build up too much of a platonic and romantic relationship with too many characters, to the point where MC having sex with anyone else than the first romantic interest makes it impossible.
That small window of moment where you hook up with someone for the first time, where you still ease into a relationship in many of these games where you get to fool around with others while you are still going on a date with someone else is long gone. The game boasts one of the largest casts of female romantic interests, but main and side ones and i am suppose to think that the MC is gonna turn into a sex machine any minute now and start fucking 25+ girls left and right after he already got to know them so well and built whatever relationship he did? Sorry but it just aint working, this could have worked if this was a fresh game as i said, the MC just joined a college and went to parties where he met all these girls for the first time, but i have spent so much time with Bella, Mila, Nami, etc... that i feel like I am already at the stage where we are picking the wedding dresses for all 3.
But whatever, at least there is Where it all Began where i can watch yassified Great Khali bang the hot Asian chick, while we watch him have a back and forth with Bel.. i mean Katie. Lets all make a bet on how long it will take in that game before the MC gets to fuck anyone else but his girlfriend, i am sure Summers Gone hasn't robbed off on him the wrong way at all...
Infodump bro, felt like neo leaning from the machine.

I don't feel the vibe about Nika fucking more than one girl without the consent of the main LI.

cockblock by script or taking from the nyx page crashing and burning losing both LIs

Currently Nami is aware of Nika shenanigans, and would be interesting keeping her in the loop about his conquests as she is the one more inclined to accept sharing him. (and Vic my guess)

Reactions: DirtyMario

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
For once there is a game where MC isn't a horny fucker going into any hole available and people already want him to be harem king like in 90% of games. Soon they'll ask for him to be cucked too
Also I'm fine with things going slowy. if he had fucked most of LI it would be boring already

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I just finished the update and i don’t want to scroll through 100 pages, don’t get me wrong!
I have a lot of questions:
-change log states 2k+ renders, i played Bella's path, i had a trip with her, played games with Niya, a book club, an invasion of mice and an evening at Zara's house, and that's it - where is the rest? Scattered along other paths or did this 2k include reworked renderings of the first parts?
-Has censor been added to the game?
-When will content for adults be added?

This is a quality romantic story, with a cool atmosphere music, have a lot beautiful womens, but wait a year for 30-60 minutes of play... :censored: :(
I played longer, but i had to go through everything from the beginning and when i got to the new content it flew by very quickly!
- renders: every frame where an expression or zoom changes is a new render. Ocean probably does more renders per scene than average: there's a lot of facial expressions. There were a few extra in Ch 2 (at least I don't remember Ayua tackling Nika until now), but not a huge number. There's a few extra on other paths, but again, not many other than the paths you mentioned.
- Partial censoring - for the first season there will be no d or v anywhere. I think some of those renders are still to be replaced currently, but the grindy tub animation has already been removed.
- Season 2, which Ocean has started developing while he churns out the remaining renders in cue, check out the recent dev log: https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12099606

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I just finished the update and i don’t want to scroll through 100 pages, don’t get me wrong!
I have a lot of questions:
-change log states 2k+ renders, i played Bella's path, i had a trip with her, played games with Niya, a book club, an invasion of mice and an evening at Zara's house, and that's it - where is the rest? Scattered along other paths or did this 2k include reworked renderings of the first parts?
-Has censor been added to the game?
-When will content for adults be added?

This is a quality romantic story, with a cool atmosphere music, have a lot beautiful womens, but wait a year for 30-60 minutes of play... :censored: :(
I played longer, but i had to go through everything from the beginning and when i got to the new content it flew by very quickly!
When the game is good, the renders just fly by and it seems like there are fewer of them than there actually are. :ROFLMAO:
If you unpack the archive.rpa file in the game folder, there will be an images/Chapter5 directory there. It contains 2220 files, each of which is a jpg image. So there are 2K+ images in Ch5.

The rework of the Ch2 is still going on, and will be completed in the full version of the Ch5. Although Ocean published some parts of the remake of Ch2 in the beta version, for example, the scene with Bella and her Aunt Claire and the box of pleasures.

Yep, some scenes are censored, and while they're mostly about the MC's mighty dick, the animation with Nami in the jacuzzi is gone, and there are no more flashing of Vic's pussy.

The Season 2 (starts with the next chapter after CH5 Full) will be an adult season.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Any way to find older version of the game? I don't remember those animations and renders from before rework

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dream sequences normally are the coward way, here maybe bump uglies with Amber that way would keep some decency.

If you start fucking milfs with daughters LIs soon the abyss stare back.
The abyss can kiss my ass. I'm clapping Amber's cheeks before the game ends. I'll call our daughter Abella. No relation but that's the danger I'm hoping to get into.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
That small window of moment where you hook up with someone for the first time, where you still ease into a relationship in many of these games where you get to fool around with others while you are still going on a date with someone else is long gone. The game boasts one of the largest casts of female romantic interests, both main and side ones and i am suppose to think that the MC is gonna turn into a sex machine any minute now and start fucking 25+ girls left and right after he already got to know them so well and built whatever relationship he did? Sorry but it just aint working, this could have worked if this was a fresh game as i said, the MC just joined a college and went to parties where he met all these girls for the first time, but i have spent so much time with Bella, Mila, Nami, etc... that i feel like I am already at the stage where we are picking the wedding dresses for all 3.
probably by the time that happens it will be my grandchildren who play the game, well and if the world does not explode in a third world war. :HideThePain:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The abyss can kiss my ass. I'm clapping Amber's cheeks before the game ends. I'll call our daughter Abella. No relation but that's the danger I'm hoping to get into.
The gospel of Shadow reaches far and wide.

I'm undercover here bro.
Edit #
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DrakoGhoul

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For those Sasha fans out there, Ocean also gave us two renders, one new, for comparison:

May 2023, Daz:

Sasha v3.png

Sasha blender image ported today:

Blender-Sasha.png

The Blender image pops, and we can only hope to see Sasha dressing like this for the MC sometime in the near future!

Per Ocean earlier today:

The bone structure and details should now be the Daz Sasha we all know.

Keep in mind the camera settings for the new one are completely different from Daz. I will, at some point make a selfie comparison to see how close I really am.

(That top really makes her boobies pop.)

In the future, I'll try to make every Treat set in Blender for additional training. Sasha's complete Set will be done in the near future...

Cheers!! :coffee:

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
For those Sasha fans out there, Ocean also gave us two renders, one new, for comparison:

May 2023, Daz:

View attachment 3052810

View attachment 3052814

The Blender image pops, and we can only hope to see Sasha dressing like this for the MC sometime in the near future!

Per Ocean earlier today:

Keep in mind the camera settings for the new one are completely different from Daz. I will, at some point make a selfie comparison to see how close I really am.

In the future, I'll try to make every Treat set in Blender for additional training. Sasha's complete Set will be done in the near future...

Already can’t wait for blender remake for the season one :HideThePain:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Sasha is overhyped? We have almost no information about her. Many people feel a sense of loyalty to her because she's Ocean's favorite girl. Will Ocean show favoritism to Sasha in the upcoming chapters? Is such a thing possible?
No, you're not - I don't mean any offense to Sasha fans, but she just does nothing for me. My MC will continue being friendly to her, etc. but I've never had even the slightest desire to pursue a romance with her.

Amber is hot as hell, but how Ocean will have the MC fuck her and have it make sense narratively especially with her daughter around is something i cant figure out.
He'll find a good narrative route but I do think it'll be very slow burn developing (which I am a fan of) - this type of relationship would not develop quickly. He has said previously on Discord that Amber's route is much more difficult (if not impossible) if you're on Bella's route because Amber is actually a good mom and is not going to want to have anything to do with you romantically if you're on Bella's path, so if you stay on friendly terms with Bella without getting onto her romantic path you'll be on the right track with Amber (on my route, MC frequently uses the term 'neutral' when asked about Bella - there were a couple spots in the book club event this last release where MC told Claire that Bella wasn't his girlfriend, and where he was asked by one of the other MILFs in disbelief due to how pretty Bella is that there is nothing with Bella beyond being partners for their school project, which MC confirms again that they are just partners - so there is clearly an effort to establish narratively in the universe amongst a number of characters that Bella + MC is NOT a thing. I get the impression this is to clear the way for routes like Amber's (or other MILFs there at the club who know both Amber & Bella - people like Jenna, Claire, etc.) to become possible, which is sensible.

We will still need to find out what the deal is with Amber's husband, which I am very curious about. She also seems to try to help some of her clients (like Marla) with match-making of some kind. I'm interested to see what other places we see Amber at in the story - we've seen a couple of scenes where she is wearing clubbing style dresses, so I wonder what that's about. I would bet we'll get some good Amber backstory during the trip to the Cabin which Ocean says is coming soon. I have faith Ocean will make this a fun and rewarding ride.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020

May 2023, Daz:

View attachment 3052810

View attachment 3052814

Per Ocean earlier today:

Unpopular opinion, but i think the daz render is better. (maybe of the light)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

May 2023, Daz:

View attachment 3052810

View attachment 3052814

Per Ocean earlier today:

That book explains why she's so pissed at Nika - she wants all the romance! :sneaky:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Either way Ocean's gotta make his mind up and should clarify what causes these panic attacks.
Is it "cheating" on Summer? Don't think so since it doesn't happen when he's with Bella.
Is it cheating on Bella? Likely, because doing stuff with other girls while you're on Bellas path makes McPa go up.
Then again Nika does nothing at all with anyone at the book club and still has an attack. The duality between playing the stoic conquerer and panicking once he's out of sight is strange too.
bro what are you talking about
isn't it because he hasn't socialized in 4 years ever since he became a shut in since Summer, and now his comfort zone has shrunk so much that he gets panic attacks because of going from 0 to 100 social interaction
its mentioned in the game repeatedly

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, earlier you could find information about the scene with Marla and Vic, that Nika had his own story with Marla and he had his own reasons for not contacting the cops and leaving quickly. It turns out that despite the fact that the shell of the scene has little changed, the essence remains the same. And this is quite strange, because in chapter 5, sister Melanie runs Nika through the databases and finds nothing suspicious.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes