Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mentioned it earlier, but I don't think she's as poor as Nika and Nami realise. She has some reason to bring them up without the trappings of wealth and status and hides her salary/inheritance/ability
Sorry, I only read the thread occasionally.
This may be the case. The house they live in is old, but it cannot be called a place for beggars. A large house that can easily accommodate several more people. Not some kind of drywall hut or trailer, which is how the poorest categories of the population live. Bella mentioned that the area they live in is poor, but in her understanding of poverty...Probably people who have less than $1M per year. Well, Bella also loves to throw at the fan to troll people.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Geralt From Rivia
The author is not going to assume his favorite but we could guess Bella the poster girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What we can definitely say about Ocean is that he loves blondes. :sneaky:

Is it possible to talk about a plot hole when we do not know the whole story?
We can, or we try to explain them with a dozen theories. We should advise Dalli_x to try SG.

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
People taking Bella shit talking / out of touch view as gospel.

That take just make her less interesting and entitled.

Read John972 at last few pages of this thread, he's arguing all the day about this topic :)
Nothing is clear about Nojiko at all; she seems so casual and open, but it turns out that she is familiar with half of the city’s high society. Ocean continues to throw fragments of the big picture without explaining what they mean and giggling. :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This may be the case. The house they live in is old, but it cannot be called a place for beggars. A large house that can easily accommodate several more people. Not some kind of drywall hut or trailer, which is how the poorest categories of the population live. Bella mentioned that the area they live in is poor, but in her understanding of poverty...Probably people who have less than $1M per year. Well, Bella also loves to throw at the fan to troll people.
And don’t forget that she pays for the education of both of her “tenants” at the same college where Sasha Petrova (ZPR), Ayua Zane (ZPR) and Bella von Halen are too.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This explains a lot if this is the US with their college tuition prices.
No, Ocean said it's an imaginary world, though it highly resembles to the US and Europe. But I think that tution in that college is expensive, since the children from rich families study there.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I mean it's not common practice for a psychiatrist to hold a patient in their arms, poking their eyes out with their nipple piercings so I'm gonna go for the justification of "she didn't get any for a long time and is just horny as shit".
I dunno if Ocean can do "horny as shit", given his vow of celibacy for the time being. But all joking aside, yes having Amber be a horny MILF is probably the best way to do it, i mean given that she still has pierced nipples probably tells you more about her than anything you can find in a therapy session. The problem is how is that gonna work in relation to Bella? She is gonna be so horny she just fucks a guy that her daughter likes?
Again all of this goes back to delaying all the sex stuff for so long, it allowed MC to build up too much of a platonic and romantic relationship with too many characters, to the point where MC having sex with anyone else than the first romantic interest makes it impossible.
That small window of moment where you hook up with someone for the first time, where you still ease into a relationship in many of these games where you get to fool around with others while you are still going on a date with someone else is long gone. The game boasts one of the largest casts of female romantic interests, both main and side ones and i am suppose to think that the MC is gonna turn into a sex machine any minute now and start fucking 25+ girls left and right after he already got to know them so well and built whatever relationship he did? Sorry but it just aint working, this could have worked if this was a fresh game as i said, the MC just joined a college and went to parties where he met all these girls for the first time, but i have spent so much time with Bella, Mila, Nami, etc... that i feel like I am already at the stage where we are picking the wedding dresses for all 3.
But whatever, at least there is Where it all Began where i can watch yassified Great Khali bang the hot Asian chick, while we watch him have a back and forth with Bel.. i mean Katie. Lets all make a bet on how long it will take in that game before the MC gets to fuck anyone else but his girlfriend, i am sure Summers Gone hasn't robbed off on him the wrong way at all...

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I don’t understand why their family is considered poor if Nojiko works as a doctor?
Medicine is long and expensive path,so maybe they are poore because of debts?
Perhaps they are not poore but simply don't have spending money? For example Nojiko might be saving money to open her own practice?
Another option is that she simply hides her wealth so her chilldren will learn value of money and won't become entitled idiots.
It's difficult to say, if any of what I wrote is true because neither SG, nor WiAB takes place in any specific country. Oceanverse is combination of Europe and US.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Please see:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No, Ocean said it's an imaginary world, though it highly resembles to the US and Europe. But I think that tution in that college is expensive, since the children from rich families study there.
Mila's story was changed? because if we direct the clues to this point, Mila would be a plot hole. (or something that would need a lot more explanation and mental gymnastics).

Reactions: DirtyMario

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
And don’t forget that she pays for the education of both of her “tenants” at the same college where Sasha Petrova (ZPR), Ayua Zane (ZPR) and Bella von Halen are too.
See, this is the thing. I find Noji's position completely plausible. None of my doctor friends have great mansions, just comfortable houses. They have more cash to throw around, but not ridiculously so, and the extra is usually spent on their kids. What seems over the top is the ostentatious wealth that seems everywhere in every family other that the Frohn's, the Cyrus's and Mila. Well, and Trey. I mean a motorbike in a marble hall entrance? The book club house (I'm guessing Charlie's place as Robin walks out from studying) makes the Von Halen's look middle class.

For a small town/city Wollust is over representing wealth.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Mila's story was changed? because if we direct the clues to this point, Mila would be a plot hole. (or something that would need a lot more explanation and mental gymnastics).
Not sure if I follow what changes you mean? But I haven't played her route in Chapter 5 yet.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure if I follow what changes you mean? But I haven't played her route in Chapter 5 yet.
That she is very, very, very, very poor. And if we point out that Nojiko has more money than they say in the game, and we point out as a clue that they are in that (elite) university, Mila would be a plot hole (unless there are additional explanations, quite a few).

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That she is very, very, very, very poor. And if we point out that Nojiko has more money than they say in the game, and we point out as a clue that they are in that (elite) university, Mila would be a plot hole (unless there are additional explanations, quite a few).
Damn reaction limit (y)
Oh yeah, I get it. Probably a student loan that she will be paying off for the rest of her life, plus her savings, since she seems to be the only one of them all who earns her own money. And then there's Nia, who also pays for herself (although I just don't understand how she manages to make such a profit in such a crowded market as cam shows). But there was no clear explanation about the Mila yet, you're right.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Please see:

It turns out that with this move we understand that MC doesn't belong to the lower class and they are rather an average normal family, this is more Bella’s perception: She classifies normal people as poor and doesn't attach a contemptuous connotation to this; rather, on the contrary, she despises the social class from which she came. Those bastard Holgersons left their mark on her perception of the world.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I just finished the update and i don’t want to scroll through 100 pages, don’t get me wrong!
I have a lot of questions:
-change log states 2k+ renders, i played Bella's path, i had a trip with her, played games with Niya, a book club, an invasion of mice and an evening at Zara's house, and that's it - where is the rest? Scattered along other paths or did this 2k include reworked renderings of the first parts?
-Has censor been added to the game?
-When will content for adults be added?

This is a quality romantic story, with a cool atmosphere music, have a lot beautiful womens, but wait a year for 30-60 minutes of play... :censored: :(
I played longer, but i had to go through everything from the beginning and when i got to the new content it flew by very quickly!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah, exactly. How could Mila or her family afford steep tuition costs for a college such as ZPR?

However, I think we all bring our own paradigms into the SG world.

I assume college tuition in SG costs a bunch of money based on my own life experience and country of residence.

Yet, I don't recall anything in the game that implicitly states the tuition costing money. The MC, Nami, and Nojiko fret over many expenses... tuition ain't one of them.

Maybe, higher education is state-funded in the SG world and tuition is either very low-cost or free? We just don't have an answer to that question.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah, exactly. How could Mila or her family afford steep tuition costs for a college such as ZPR?

However, I think we all bring our own paradigms into the SG world.

I assume college tuition in SG costs a bunch of money based on my own life experience and country of residence.

Yet, I don't recall anything in the game that implicitly states the tuition costing money. The MC, Nami, and Nojiko fret over many expenses... tuition ain't one of them.

Maybe, higher education is state-funded in the SG world and tuition is either very low-cost or free? We just don't have an answer to that question.
I think Mila answered that question. She says she worked a lot, saved her money and used it to pay for her tuition.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes