John972

Apr 24, 2018
I was in my 20s when I saw this game online. I am well into my 30s and this game has turned into more of a novel than an adult game. The author will be dead before he gets half done with this project. Good luck to everyone waiting for season that will be 6 years maybe more. Good luck on the steam release though.
Considering how relatively young Ocean is (around 26), is that a threat? Asking for a friend...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I was in my 20s when I saw this game online. I am well into my 30s and this game has turned into more of a novel than an adult game. The author will be dead before he gets half done with this project. Good luck to everyone waiting for season that will be 6 years maybe more. Good luck on the steam release though.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So, didn't play this awesomness for a year and a half. I was about to play that update, but just read that Chapter 5 Full will also feature the rework of Chapter 2's renders, and that saves from the beta won't be portable. Should I wait for full version? Do we know about a timeline for it?
I would wait even longer:
- Chapter 2 still is very unfinished and has many dead paths (variables for them were removed in the Chapter 1 remake) + there's practically no audio
- Chapter 3 is also unfinished and has lengthy sections with no audio
- Chapter 5 is still "Beta"

I think it's best to wait for the full Episode 1 (chapters 1-5).
At the current pace, finishing chapters 2/3/5 will still take a year or so.
Here is what Ocean said:

(Ocean Dev Log on Oct 12, 2023)

So the release timetable looks as follows:

1. SG Chapter 5 Beta - October
  2. WiAB Chapter 3 Beta - November
  3. WiAB Chapter 3 Full - November/December (2 weeks after the Beta.)
  4. SG Chapter 5 Full & Steam release- December/January (It completes the last part of the rework.)
So, your timetable of 1 year is only off by 9 months...

Chapter 2 is the only part of the rework that is left to finish.

Per prior dev logs, Ocean said that he was already more than 50% complete with it prior to the CH 5 B release.

As to missing music - yes, some music has been removed due to licensing issues.

Did you try to use the music mod which restores this music (and thanks to Azk66 for creating this mod)?

This mod is on page 1, and it has been updated for CH 5 B.

It's okay to not have the answer to someone's question.

You can ask about the status of SG on this thread, and if you do, you will find that there are many helpful members in this community who will respond.

Let's keep the misinformation out of this thread.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Addressed by who, though, Nika? Her friends? Bella herself?
And true, Bella talks fondly of Nika both if she's fooling around with him or if she's in friendly terms with him (Haven't tested a playthrough where he threats her, though). Bella suffers from what I call the 'beaten dog syndrome': A dog that has been abused in the past will bark and sometimes even bite any human that approaches them after they're rescued, and it takes some time for them to heal enough to overcome the trauma and allow contact.
I don't believe she's a true psycopath, cause we can see different scenarios where she feels empathy and compassion (Like you mentioned, feeling bad about Brenda, feeling protective of her shorty rude friend, recognizing and complimenting people when she knows they're nice, caring about Nika after his fight with Sai, reassuring him that taking therapy with her mum will help him, etc).
But sadly, people know her for her outbursts and how her behavior changed (the beaten dog) after Melanie Ceril bullied her, cause there's when she started to viciously attack people like Mila in such way that people started to recognize her for that, and that's why Jeff warns us about her. Hell, she gets so mad at you over such a small thing that she ends up hurting Nika during a match, and even her own mum thought she had beaten Nika and immediately scolded her.
"Remember that time I made you impotent? Well, here's my comatose sister." Is that how Bella is going to finally break the news? Just open the door and have them meet that way? I get the reveal was a plot twist, but her scenario makes zero sense. You couldn't even be friends with someone if you had to worry about outbursts, triggered from a picture inquiry. Yet I'm supposed to believe they'd make out like horny teenagers before talking about that? :WaitWhat: That's one of the biggest reasons why I denied her in most of my playthroughs. It's a recipe for disaster going after her.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
"Remember that time I made you impotent? Well, here's my comatose sister." Is that how Bella is going to finally break the news? Just open the door and have them meet that way? I get the reveal was a plot twist, but her scenario makes zero sense. You couldn't even be friends with someone if you had to worry about outbursts, triggered from a picture inquiry. Yet I'm supposed to believe they'd make out like horny teenagers before talking about that? :WaitWhat: That's one of the biggest reasons why I denied her in most of my playthroughs. It's a recipe for disaster going after her.
I don't want to ruin your enthusiasm, but there is a little problem here. Bella's sister, like Amber, Claire and Bella too is blonde, Summer, on the other hand is dark brown. And MC would probably recognize Summer, if she was on the picture, in Bella's room.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
John972
You had me at shagged "Nami"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
throuple is what my rational mind wanders to make her life easier.

To accomplish this Nika would need to be smart about it.
Going against normal customs is more expensive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John972

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
My guess is who the girls are who are still virgins.

1. Nami
2. Victoria (because she looks innocent)
3. Sasha (judging from her response regarding sexual relations discussed in the book club)

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My guess is who the girls are who are still virgins.

1. Nami
2. Victoria (because she looks innocent)
3. Sasha (judging from her response regarding sexual relations discussed in the book club)

:cool::cool::cool:
Boy I don't really care about Bella V status but is going to shatter some people fantasy about the Queen bee.

She trashed so much about Nika virginity would make sense when bumping uglies the retcon about it returns.

Buuuut I feel it in my bones the snap Changing the Bella is virgin.
ackshually

She did toys and the whole salad fruit things so... No men inside the bee hive.
:BootyTime:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Nami and Vic kinda confirmed this at the movie night in ch4.5.
As for Nami, it has been confirmed that she is still a virgin. Meanwhile, Vic, apart from the kissing scene and breast squeezing, still doesn't seem to know much about sexual matters, like when he put a vebrator on the MC's face.

just my opinion.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Boy I don't really care about Bella V status but is going to shatter some people fantasy about the Queen bee.

She trashed so much about Nika virginity would make sense when bumping uglies the retcon about it returns.

Buuuut I feel it in my bones the snap Changing the Bella is virgin.
ackshually

She did toys and the whole salad fruit things so... No men inside the bee hive.
:BootyTime:
Maybe Bella is still a virgin to dik, but not to dildos :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
As for Nami, it has been confirmed that she is still a virgin. Meanwhile, Vic, apart from the kissing scene and breast squeezing, still doesn't seem to know much about sexual matters, like when he put a vebrator on the MC's face.

just my opinion.
Ah, you nasty Bella fan :KEK:
You spent too much time with Bella, broke into the Holgerson house with her, so Nami and Vic were uncomfortable talking about their virginity in your presence :)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I don't want to ruin your enthusiasm, but there is a little problem here. Bella's sister, like Amber, Claire and Bella too is blonde, Summer, on the other hand is dark brown. And MC would probably recognize Summer, if she was on the picture, in Bella's room.
Why every Bella in every game has to hide something/someone behind a door ? :unsure:

Apr 16, 2020
The Update is crazy! Full of twist, thrills and lots of readers with blue balls
Due to them herd of Milkers, in their natural habitat and mc comin in like a bull!!

Really love the drama also hahaha

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The Update is crazy! Full of twist, thrills and lots of readers with blue balls
Due to them herd of Milkers, in their natural habitat and mc comin in like a bull!!

Really love the drama also hahaha
This update we felt just like that group of milkers at the book club when they saw MC for first time, maybe it's a reference to blue ball readers :HideThePain:

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes