AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I read your link where Ocean compares his games to children. He says that he cares about them, and then he cuts off the penis of one so as not to lose the music. I wouldn't want to be taken care of like that....:KEK:
Where the fuck do you read about cutting off penises?:FacePalm::FacePalm:
To vilify someone who is no longer here is very easy..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Imagine having two children... One, always exceeding expectations, high grades, and the promise to visit an Elite-University one day.

The second child is much slower, there are many children that outclass it and it needs some sort of special care.
It's being treated like an outcast by some people, etc.

And now people come to you and say "Get rid of Child 2 to fully focus on Child 1. It has more promise anyways."

These games aren't just ways to make a living and some pretty art here and there... I care about them and it doesn't matter if WiAB's a financially dead end.

Its development speed and quality of assets might be affected by it. But I'll never abandon said "Child."

And if people don't want to support or play the games because of it that's totally fine.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
He is referring to removing the dong shots from the dressing room and hot tub scenes.

It's a poor analogy, however due to his own experience with a botched adult circumcision, he can't help but try to draw parallels.
oh, it seems I made a bad joke about cut off penises, apparently I touched on a sore subject for you, I didn’t want to upset you, I’m sorry.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Again? Isn't this the first time? :unsure:
I'm actually not sure if he ever deleted his account, I just know he's prone to throwing hissy fits, telling everyone to fuck off and run out the room (forums) slamming the door behind him so to speak. Mixed with the occasional visit here after an update release to genuinely interact with everyone like he loves it here.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm actually not sure if he ever deleted his account, I just know he's prone to throwing hissy fits, telling everyone to fuck off and run out the room (forums) slamming the door behind him so to speak. Mixed with the occasional visit here after an update release to genuinely interact with everyone like he loves it here.
Your experience with Ocean is very different than mine.

I've enjoyed my discussions with him.

I've seen any number of devs stop visiting F95 - this happens when there is too much grief and too little benefit.

Think about the number of people complaining about his business decision to remove/modify a few renders so that his SG Steam release can reach a wider audience.

I hope he follows my recommendation - stay off this F95 thread - have a few trusted advisors review this thread, sort the wheat from the chaff and then share valid feedback with him so he can maintain his focus on the development of SG and WIAB.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Your experience with Ocean is very different than mine.

I've enjoyed my discussions with him.

I've seen any number of devs stop visiting F95 - this happens when there is too much grief and too little benefit.

Think about the number of people complaining about his business decision to remove/modify a few renders so that his SG Steam release can reach a wider audience.

I hope he follows my recommendation - stay off this F95 thread - have a few trusted advisors review this thread, sort the wheat from the chaff and then share valid feedback with him so he can maintain his focus on the development of SG and WIAB.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I have the same impression about him, bro, he always spoke in a friendly and kind way with people who were ready for a mutually respectful adult conversation. He was always willing to clarify some controversial points about the game, the development process, or his decisions related to it. Although most of the time on this forum he was clearing up ridiculous rumors and nonsense about himself and his games, made up by some weird dudes and for who knows what reasons.

However, our experience in communication with him may be very different from the experience of some other individuals. I don't know about you :KEK:, but I usually don't start a conversation with someone with personal insults, accusations of incompetence or ridiculous demands to someone who doesn't owe me a shit. That's probably why I didn't hear any hissing in response.

Although it’s not surprising, I’ve heard many times what an arrogant type this DPC is and how he doesn’t want to listen to anyone. I took the time to read his old posts on this forum. I don’t know, maybe he then angrily wrote all sorts of nasty things in a personal messages to someone. But from his public posts, I got only one impression: a very polite, friendly and positive guy who is sincerely glad to communicate with those who are interested in his work, who wants to discuss any aspects of his game with them, to answer their questions, to listen and take their feedback seriously. Again, he was very polite and friendly even to obvious trolls and haters. Well, time has put everything in its place, someone makes one of the most successful and profitable AVNs, and someone continues to troll with the same phrases as five years ago. To each their own.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn by the end of the year that Ocean deleted his account here three times, but each time he came back to tell everyone to fuck off. Sounds exactly like him. :KEK:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.
I'll try, but I won't promise:LOL:

I have the same impression about him, bro, he always spoke in a friendly and kind way with people who were ready for a mutually respectful adult conversation. He was always willing to clarify some controversial points about the game, the development process, or his decisions related to it.
What's the point of arguing about this? You have a positive impression of Ocean. DirtyMario had a negative impression if I understand correctly. I have a generally neutral impression. There are so many people, so many opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insomnia_z

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I really wish Ocean would stick around. :confused: I sent him a PM shortly before he bailed telling him he really should stayand just be much more aggressive with the ignore button with people who don't add anything to the conversation so as not to waste time with them. I'm on his Patreon but I HATE Discord so I rarely post there. I prefer giving my feedback here as I like this messageboard format a lot better.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ya I really wish Ocean would stick around. :confused: I sent him a PM shortly before he bailed telling him he really should stayand just be much more aggressive with the ignore button with people who don't add anything to the conversation so as not to waste time with them. I'm on his Patreon but I HATE Discord so I rarely post there. I prefer giving my feedback here as I like this messageboard format a lot better.
Indeed Discord has it´s drawbacks - I´m not liking it too

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don´t know you guys but i only have had an argument with Ocean once and he was normal, he answered my post here, wrote what he wanted and i replied doing the same, all of this without insults, always with respect and education.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wait wtf are there no sex scenes in this game??? holy fuck i skipped through the game and there were no sex scenes, are you guys unironically playing these games without sex scenes and enjoying them?
This is a VN with some lewd scenes, not what you expect it to be.
The tags on the frontpage don't promise what you seem to miss.

Reactions: codex35

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
wait wtf are there no sex scenes in this game??? holy fuck i skipped through the game and there were no sex scenes, are you guys unironically playing these games without sex scenes and enjoying them?
Did ya miss the gigantic notifier when you first launch the game that tells you there aren't any lewd scenes yet in the game?

Long story short - this is a big story that prioritizes the relationship building first. Sex scenes will come later on.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes