katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

Blastharddick

Jun 7, 2019
This is mainly a shout out to any new players who first played the game starting with Ch 5 Beta...

When you played the first scene with Victoria early in the game, was it immediately obvious to you that she was hit by a car?

I am asking because I cannot judge the scene because I've played previous iterations of the scene, so I knew exactly what was going to happen.
She doesn't even get 10 lines before hit with said car and then the next time you see her it's in the hospital.
Not much to think about in that short time.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Summers Gone has well north of 5,000 renders with the CH 5 B release.
im here for the story. :rolleyes:

the thing with the gun was importent imo, removing that scene was not good.

are you the bouncer here? dont like my shoes or something?
Yeah, don't listen to PaxHadrian17, man, he doesn't know shit about the game! :KEK:
If you unpack all the *.rpa files in the game, and then count the number of jpg images in the "images" folder, the numbers will be like this:
Ch1659
Ch21592
Ch31834
Ch3x51393
Ch42288
Ch4x51518
Ch52220
TOTAL10104

Not all images are used in the game, some of them are outdated, let's say there are approximately 104 unused images. So, we have 10K images in the game, not 5K. He missed half of the content. How can we trust this Jon Snow who knows nothing!

And you're right, the story is cut to the bone! Ruined! R-U-I-N-E-D!
Where did the Jeff's pipi go? Where is it? It was the culmination of the gym shower scene, special guest bonnie star, and now it's not there!
Why don't we see the MC's hanging wiener in the fitting room? The wiener was the thing that enchanted and hypnotized Bella and made her fall in love with MC. Free the wiener!
Now to the jacuzzi. Why did the girls look at the MC's crotch, what did they see there? No one knows now, the whole meaning of the scene is gone.
Nami's ass grinding wormy was the only thing worth a fap. And he took it away. It's like taking a beggar's last penny! I'm choking on sobs as I write this.
Vic's perfect peach, so fresh, so juicy, the only reason I put up with this whole boring 4x5 chapter with their endless chatter about some stupid boring things. He took that from me too! It's enough, I can’t hold on anymore, I’m going to cry into my pillow all night long. :cry::cry::cry:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Where did the Jeff's pipi go? Where is it? It was the culmination of the gym shower scene, special guest bonnie star, and now it's not there!
Why don't we see the MC's hanging wiener in the fitting room? The wiener was the thing that enchanted and hypnotized Bella and made her fall in love with MC. Free the wiener!
Oh, ye of little faith! The glass is still half full 'cause we still get to see Jeff and the MC's titties in the shower/lockeroom.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And how much did you cry here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much? Maybe a river? No, wait, probably an Ocean!

Sorry, you forgot about cinematic's renders. And `Ray` gives slightly different numbers of renders in his SG Table
No, I was only talking about static renders, I didn’t even take cinematics into account. According to Ray, there are 9,215 static renders without Chapter 5, but I think his table is a bit out of date and I'm not sure it takes into account recent reworks. So, with ch5 it will be > 10K static renders :PogChamp:

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
So what are the theories about the latest update?

Why is Noji lying to the MC about Amber and probably other things? About Amber, maybe it's just something simple like: the MC has done therapy sessions with her before but he just suppressed those sessions from his memory because they were too painful?

Who is this woman who giving wing-shaped earrings to some of the girls? No idea lol, but I imagine she "appears" when a girl is sad, Nami confirms it, Sasha maybe when she got that scar?

I have a feeling Bella's sister(?) had something to do with Summer's disappearance, as another victim. Which could give another reason why Noji and Amber are pretending not to know each other?

Anyway, I'm just throwing out a few ideas, there's a lot of uncertainty to give real answers, but that's what I love about these kinds of games, it gives you the option to think about a lot of leads.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I don't have a negative impression of Ocean. The few interactions I had with him were positive. I guess he might be a little thin skinned when it gets to criticism of his "babies" and that is not a good thing in general. But he is under no obligation to talk to anyone or even show up here so it's nice that he ever did.
This is where I disagree with you about being thin-skinned. He did not hesitate to ruin the game for the sake of music in order to earn more money, as he himself wrote about. Moreover, this music will not be in the second season, and it will disappear from the 1st season when the license expires. I doubt that a thin-skinned person would do that.

Reactions: vireker

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Why is Noji lying to the MC about Amber and probably other things? About Amber, maybe it's just something simple like: the MC has done therapy sessions with her before but he just suppressed those sessions from his memory because they were too painful?

Who is this woman who giving wing-shaped earrings to some of the girls? No idea lol, but I imagine she "appears" when a girl is sad, Nami confirms it, Sasha maybe when she got that scar?

I have a feeling Bella's sister(?) had something to do with Summer's disappearance, as another victim. Which could give another reason why Noji and Amber are pretending not to know each other?

Anyway, I'm just throwing out a few ideas, there's a lot of uncertainty to give real answers, but that's what I love about these kinds of games, it gives you the option to think about a lot of leads.
Yep - just speculation, but anyway exactly these questions are bothering me too for longer :D

Reactions: Amnezziia

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
im here for the story. :rolleyes:

the thing with the gun was important imo, removing that scene was not good.

are you the bouncer here? dont like my shoes or something?
I was simply responding to the post you made.

Your initial post did not include:

'im here for the story' - which you have not commented on in either post - what you like, dislike etc.

'the thing with the gun was important imo, removing that scene was not good.' - which is a valid comment, IMO. We do not have the CH 5 Full yet, with all prior chapter connectivity completed, so we have no way to know how that change will ripple through the rest of Season 1.

Re: the Miss Marla gun 'action' - I suspect a # of people will like the old version better than the new version - we each have our preferences.

If you had led with these thoughts - I think you would have gotten some interesting responses - like a discussion.

So, if you want a discussion, consider leading with these kinds of points the same way you would if you were meeting people face to face.

There are many knowledgeable people who participate on this thread and can offer insights and more for those who are interested.

GL and Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Perhaps the real question is why? :unsure:
Both questions are probably important. Why give them to these girls in particular and why give them at all?

Sasha is also the girl that intrigues me the most. The scar, her bodyguard aunt, the fact that she also has panic attacks like MC. I don't really have the feeling that she is linked to the MC's past, but I really hope so. The earring is the only “clue” that it connects her at least to Nami.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
the thing with the gun was important imo, removing that scene was not good.
Be careful what you wish for... :LOL:

Forgive me, Ocean, for what I'm about to do, for I have Sinned!

What? No Bella, Mila, Nami, Victoria, Nadia, Amber, or Zara? 'shouldn't have pulled that trigger! /s

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Both questions are probably important. Why give them to these girls in particular and why give them at all?

Sasha is also the girl that intrigues me the most. The scar, her bodyguard aunt, the fact that she also has panic attacks like MC. I don't really have the feeling that she is linked to the MC's past, but I really hope so. The earring is the only “clue” that it connects her at least to Nami.
As I sayed above we only can speculate.

The only thing I hope is that devs don´t forget about to solve these mysterious riddles in upcoming chapters :p

John972

Apr 24, 2018

I expect Nojiko moved Nika and Nami away from her previous life and social circle for reasons relating to their parentage. That's why she's cagey about revealing her past life to her wards.

If Leia Zane did gift an earring each to Nami and Sasha, what is the connection, if any, between the two girls?

It would be strange if Bella's sister is related to Summer's disappearance, since the MC told Bella Summer's story and Bella has given no reaction or hint that she knows Summer's disappearance and her sister's accident are related. Unless Bella doesn't know the truth...

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes